Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 37 of 67 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 66 67
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by cdhunt
Who and what gives you people the right to judge other humans??? Only one being has the power to judge and that being is SUPREME--GOD. Christianity.

I fixed it for you.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We had our December meeting last night.

As our lodge is very modern we opened up several PC's and all the brethren looked this long thread over.

Plenty of laughs were had.

Thanks for the entertainment. Keep reading as much as you can on the WWW

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by tedthorn

As our lodge is very modern we opened up several PC's and all the brethren looked it over.

Haven't reached the Luciferian level yet??

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
[/quote]Haven't reached the Luciferian level yet??

Perhaps, it is because of their Luciferian status they saw the humor.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Well I've had a chance to join the Masons and I've studied Washington who was a Mason and this is some of the conclusions I've come to.

My Deist tendency would fit the Masons real well but my anarchist nature would not.

I'm a mystic and that too would fit the Masons real well but again my anarchist nature would not.

So I turned down membership which would be best for the Masons.

Because of the mysticism and Deist tendency of the Masons I can see why so many Christians would have a hissy fit with Masons.

The local temple has a Passion play every Easter which is about as Christian as one could get.

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
A mark of authentic conversion to Christianity is transformation from sinful ways.
A mark to the world perhaps, but who is to judge the existence and efficacy of such a transformation, without knowledge of where that person truly was in their sin and where they were headed in the future? No one but God. Jesus did not remove sin from the world or it's attraction to our flesh with His sacrifice. He offered a propitiation for the results of sin that disarmed sin's death penalty for those who would believe.

For the Believer, there is one sin that leads to death, that being the blaspheming of the Holy Spirit. I don't believe that sin possible for Believers, though some may.

Mankind, including Belivers, will never be transformed from it's proclivity toward sinful ways until the corruptible is made incorruptible. That does not occur with salvation but after physical death or a rapture.

None of that means we should continue in sin. But sin is inevitable in every persons life. There is none good. And all sin bears the same penalty, thus ones winked at "minor sin" is on equal footing with another's pet "terrible sin".

If you like your salvation, you can keep your salvation. Period. wink Even if you decide, or live as though you appear not to like it, you're still stuck with it. That is the power of His Sacrifice and the Faithfulness of God.

YMMV and this is the last such post I will make on this thread so as not to hijack it further for those so inclined.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by derby_dude
Well I've had a chance to join the Masons and I've studied Washington who was a Mason and this is some of the conclusions I've come to.

My Deist tendency would fit the Masons real well but my anarchist nature would not.

I'm a mystic and that too would fit the Masons real well but again my anarchist nature would not.

Because of the mysticism and Deist tendency of the Masons I can see why so many Christians would have a hissy fit with Masons.

The local temple has a Passion play every Easter which is about as Christian as one could get.

You are doing well, I haven't even had an offer!

...and we do not have a lodge in town, but Longreach has a bloody great big thumping white edifice that I played around when I was a Lad, just in front of the RSL...we had the takeaway next door.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by JSTUART; 12/11/13.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JSTUART

You are doing well, I haven't even had an offer!

...and we do not have a lodge in town, but Longreach has a bloody great big thumping white edifice that I played around when I was a Lad, just in front of the RSL...we had the takeaway next door.

They must have been desperate when they offered me a membership. laugh

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
laugh

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
That's a pretty nice looking temple.

You know maybe that's why the Mormons are hated by Christians too as the Mormons have temples that only the chosen few can enter and Mormonism is a secret society as well.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Does it end with the crucifixion or with the resurrection?

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by catnthehat
Amazes me because the Free masons were persecuted by Hitler.
There were many Catholic priests, monks, and nuns, in the concentration camps, too (a fact rarely given much publicity), yet the anti-Catholics impugn Catholicism based on Hitler having been nominally a Roman Catholic. That charge has about as much credibility as the defense of Masonry based on Hitler persecuting it.

The comparison was made due to the 33 in the German symbal, this is from the video that is supposed to be all damming eidence of Free Masonry.
And BTW, I never have and never will worhsip the devil, and there is more than one book on our alter, above which hangs a symbol of which i will I will not even bother to tell you about because you will draw your ow far flung conclusions about.
Goodbye to you Sir , and may God be with you as he is with me.....
Cat

scopes are cool, but slings 'n' irons RULE!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

Does it end with the crucifixion or with the resurrection?

Good question I don't know. I've never seen the play itself I've just been shown the tapestry they use for the play and had it explained to me. Next time I run into one of the Masons I know I'll have to try and remember to ask them.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by catnthehat

Goodbye to you Sir , and may God be with you as he is with me.....
Cat

Now THAT is something I haven't seen from cat before...almost like catching Brian swearing.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

As our lodge is very modern we opened up several PC's and all the brethren looked it over.

Haven't reached the Luciferian level yet??

Your funny......keep surfing the net

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Will, it has just occurred to me that your avatar Is Jayne from Firefly.

smile Yeah.

Jayne was one of my favorite characters on the show. And that was one of my favorite shows ever. Still miss seeing it on TV.

Will

Smellin' a lot of 'if' coming off this plan.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Do you have all 14 episodes and the movie?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's 4 AM in Adelaide.

BTW, Masonry <> scouting

Islam is a terrorist organization.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Your funny......keep surfing the net
Criticizing the use of the internet in this day and age is about as compelling as criticizing the use of the library circa 1970. Instead of focusing your criticism on the mechanism through which facts and arguments are accessed, you'd enjoy more credibility if you focused on rational refutations of those facts and arguments.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Are you in South oz?

Page 37 of 67 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 66 67

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

73 members (alffe, 6mmCreedmoor, 375sunrise, 257robertsimp, 14 invisible), 788 guests, and 868 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,977
Posts18,519,906
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.