Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 43 of 67 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 66 67
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Notice how all the Masons have shut up with all this information being posted. Its hard to go up against hard and true facts.

If you really like something,you better buy two!
GB1

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Well said Snubbie!!! +1 on that.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Original islam started by mohammed going town to town and chopping off every mans head and raping the woman in which they wished to convert to Islam..Really now." original Islam was fairly tolerant of other religions..."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by okok
Hands down, the dumbest thread EVER! crazy

Give it time.

Carpe' Scrotum
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Steve
Originally Posted by okok
Hands down, the dumbest thread EVER! crazy

Give it time.

And it isn't all bad, I have found two more turkeys for ignore.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Oh, I am still following the thread. I have nothing to add or subtract from my other posts. Oh what the heck, one more time for the good of the order:

I am a Christian, specifically a Presbyterian; that is my religion.

I am a FreeMason, Free and Accepted, Ancient York Mason. This is my fraternity, my social club, it is not my religion; it is not a religion.

PA Bear Hunter, NRA Benefactor Member
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Agite Tenebrae Abyssi, Ensis Incendens! Et Incendium Caliginis Umbrae Inimicitiae Destructionis Ultionis! Incendant et Me et Eum, Sint Solum Incendentes! Incendium Gehennae!

By reading the above you have opened yourself up to the spirit held forth in the pentagram. All who have witnessed the incantation shall be sheltered from the light.

I now own your soul.

You who expose our secrets left me little choice.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by birddog65
Notice how all the Masons have shut up with all this information being posted. Its hard to go up against hard and true facts.

Have yet to see hard and true facts.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Notice how all the Masons have shut up with stopped responding to all this information conjecture being posted. Its hard to go up against hard and true facts. argue with idiocy.

p.s. Not a Mason.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MadMooner

I now own your soul.

You who expose our secrets left me little choice.

Ok.
I thought you'd buy me a drink first, but whatever.

P.S. O'COCK commenting on dumb threads.............
There is some comedy, right there.

Have Dog

Will Travel

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
So far I've learned that Masons are devil worshipers and Catholics are pedophiles or at least freely tolerate them.

What can y'all tell me about Mormons...?

Just swap Mason for Mormon and you get the same line of BS.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by stevelyn
So far I've learned that Masons are devil worshipers and Catholics are pedophiles or at least freely tolerate them.

Well, there is all that "golden tablets" BS.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by stevelyn

Well, there is all that "golden tablets" BS.

Which is different from the stone tablet BS? How?

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by snubbie
Originally Posted by tedthorn

"I would prefer that people converse with their deity of choice in silence, and leave the rest of us alone."

This

Then the question begs, if you don't want to hear it, why do you debate with "them" about it? Seems to me, if you want your say in the matter, the other side gets their say too.

I've never been able to understand why the God haters (not saying you are one)don't simply chuckle and walk away at those "silly believers in superstition". Seems they always want to spew their own vitriolic "gospel" then demand that those "silly believers" shut up because, well, THEY are obnoxious or somehow infringing on some non-existent freedom FROM religion.

If one doesn't like the Message, he doesn't have to listen. And THAT is a God given right. You can just turn your back and walk away.

But every single person has to decide what to do with this Jesus.

Because every single thread is infested with those same "silly believers in superstition", and there is no possible way they won't turn any opportunity into a preaching session where they can look down their collective nose and attempt to appear superior.

Now bugger off and go infest the hidden members only God-botherer thread...or do you lot bring your crap out here because you get sick of the other god-botherers proselytising at you.

I've never noticed that "every single thread" is infested with believers. Not sure who "looks down their collective noses and attempts to appear superior". I certainly hope I've never come across like that. If I have I am profoundly sorry and my only defense is that my true thoughts did not "translate" literally once posted in an internet forum, because I can assure you, that is not in my heart. I more than anyone, am aware that I of all people, have no right to look down on anyone.

I too sometimes cringe at attempts here from "Christians" defending their faith, by the manner in which they do it. I especially groan over those who lace their "testimony" with obscenities.

Anyone who feels "superior" or "looks down their nose" at anyone else because they have been graced by, and grasped hold of the Truth of the Gospel of Jesus Christ has somehow missed the mark. We have ALL walked in darkness at some point and thus, those who have been "saved by Grace" are no better than anyone else. There is nothing within themselves that elevates them to a position of superiority.

I rather believe the truth here is that those who take great offense at someone simply speaking of their faith, re true Christianity, are offended because they know they are right and yet refuse to acknowledge the Truth. They know that in their present state, they have no hope yet still choose to walk in darkness, and thus take exception to being reminded of their state.

I speak from experience because I just described myself ^here^. I'd throw a bible thumper off my porch in a heartbeat, not wishing to hear them spew their self-righteous message with their holier than thou attitudes. It was only in hindsight I realize their message wasn't born of any self righteousness at all, only love.

I spent years knowing the truth but doing anything and everything to avoid it. This makes me the worst kind, one who KNOWS the Truth of God and Jesus but turning his back on it. Praise God He loved me enough to "bring me around". Why He even bothered I do not know, other than He loves each and every one of us with a love we cannot begin to comprehend.

We are spirit beings. Yes, we have flesh and blood for a time, but ultimately inside each of us is our eternal spirit which longs for a connection, longs to be filled. There are many spirits that can "connect" if you will, to your own inner spirit. Not only the Spirit of the living and True God through Jesus Christ, but also lying spirits, spirits of deception... spirits are found in most any place, witchcraft, freemasonry, yoga, new age-ism, Universalism, all manner of false religions (which I won't begin to list here) heck, even your work and finances can become the "thing" one chooses to fill the void our inner spirit seeks to fill.

But only the Holy Spirit of Almighty God can truly satisfy and that available through Jesus Christ and Him alone.
The Good News is, it's free!

As far as "bugger off", sorry, while I don't typically weigh-in on these anti-God threads, having experienced the futility of such in the past, for some reason I have been drawn to this one.
For over two thousand years the forces of darkness have been trying to make those proclaiming The Gospel of Jesus Christ to the world to "bugger off" even going so far as to kill those proclaiming this Gospel of Jesus Christ.
This trend continues today around the world.
So it's unlikely that you'll have much luck shutting down this discussion on an open internet forum in "the land of the free". So I guess you will indeed have to utilize the "ignore" function.

Which takes us full circle. Those who CHOOSE to use the "ignore" function for Jesus....even when they know the Truth.

Last edited by snubbie; 12/12/13.

Gloria In Excelsis Deo!

Originally Posted by Calvin
As far as gear goes.. The poorer (or cheaper) you are, the tougher you need to be.

gpopecustomknives.com

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Sigh, yes you are a martyr...everyone desperately wants to hear your God stuff.

After all, it is not like their beliefs are as important as yours.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nice post Snubbie, I had only read the first few pages of this thread before I figured it was moving into a full on train wreck mode..... Saw you had posted so I took a look.....

Looks like we are both in WNC..... PM inbound

Please don't feed the trolls!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
re Jstuart's last post(forgot to quote)

You've missed the point. Nothing in my post points to me or is really even about me.
It is about God and His relationship with humanity.

If you wish to ridicule and call me names, or twist what I've said to mean something other that just what I've said, I can live with that.
But do yourself a favor and look within your own soul and spirit and ask yourself some hard questions about Truth, what is Truth and where you stand in that Truth.

No one else will ever know your questions or how you answer them.

You are not an accident. You were put here on this Earth for a reason.

Last edited by snubbie; 12/12/13.

Gloria In Excelsis Deo!

Originally Posted by Calvin
As far as gear goes.. The poorer (or cheaper) you are, the tougher you need to be.

gpopecustomknives.com

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
And you are bound and determined to preach to all and sundry regardless of their beliefs...which is thoroughly arrogant when they do not ask for your proselytising and you know not what their beliefs are.

You God-botherers seem to get off on being long suffering martyrs and saviours of the un-informed...have you just once stopped to consider how pig ignorant and insulting the pious act is.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Well lets see:

This thread started out asking a question, then went to Christians bashing Masons, then went to Christians bashing Christians, I wonder where it will go next.

This country was Founded by Masons or at least a 1/3 of the Founders were Masons, they helped bring about The Enlightenment, Deism, and a nation. Not bad for a society of Satanists. Eventually we became a Christian nation and have been going down hill ever since.

I'm reading about the Cathars right now and it's becoming more and more apparent that Paul founded the religion of Christianity by combining elements of ancient Persian and Egyptian religions into a Christian religion. Christianity certainly is not a Judeo based religion.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
http://www.iamsecond.com/seconds/the-robertsons/

I like Phil Robertson's style..... I can only watch so much Duck Commander..... But Phil is articulate and seems genuine..... YMMV

Please don't feed the trolls!
Page 43 of 67 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 66 67

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

119 members (7mm_Loco, AB2506, 673, 264mag, 44automag, 450yukon, 14 invisible), 996 guests, and 1,011 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,977
Posts18,519,886
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.