Print Thread
Hop To
Page 46 of 67 1 2 44 45 46 47 48 66 67
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
WOW! Nine more pages to go before we hit a 100. smile

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

GB1

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
One can pick this thread up anywhere, 1st page�.last page�... 5th page�
anywhere . Read forward , backwards , skip ahead, skip back it doesn't matter��all very uninforming.

I still don't give a$hit

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by MadMooner
If anyone wants their soul back, I'll sell them at a discounted rate for the Holidays.

I take PayPal or PO money order.

Jokes on you.

Mine has a lien on it already.

Found out too late, did you, that Old Possum is only one of his names?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
What did you expect, the people that actually know about the subject and could have added to the knowledge base were all shouted down and branded as Satanists, those that don't know filled the thread with incoherent ramblings and accusations of devil worship and general slander.

Take a guess at what sect the accusers belong to.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Originally Posted by derby_dude
WOW! Nine more pages to go before we hit a 100. smile

I'm on page 38. grin

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

"A dishonest man can always be trusted to be dishonest". Captain Jack Sparrow
IC B2

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by tjm10025
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by MadMooner
If anyone wants their soul back, I'll sell them at a discounted rate for the Holidays.

I take PayPal or PO money order.

Jokes on you.

Mine has a lien on it already.

Found out too late, did you, that Old Possum is only one of his names?

If only I had made it level 33.....

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by JSTUART
What did you expect, the people that actually know about the subject and could have added to the knowledge base were all shouted down and branded as Satanists, those that don't know filled the thread with incoherent ramblings and accusations of devil worship and general slander.

Take a guess at what sect the accusers belong to.

Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by colodog
As for Masons, I don't know!

Neither do I, and from the sounds of it most here are in the same boat.

Yet you have 50+ posts on this thread while admitting you don't know squat. Looks like you're part of the problem... crazy

Congrats?

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
I find it ironic how around here this dynamic plays out so often. A question is asked in the open forum and someone answers with their opinion (what else could one answer with?). This opinion may be one formed from complete ignorance or misinformation or not, but either way it is just that; opinion.

Then some individual with a differing opinion, also quite possibly (though not necessarily) formed out of ignorance or misinformation, attacks the first person. Not their opinion, mind you, but them as an individual.

Then oftentimes the other side will also attack on a personal level and the whole thing unravels. In many threads, however, the 2nd party feigns offense at what they see as misinformation or ignorance contained in the 1st party's defense of their opinion.

As the offense builds, the second party doubles down on the personal attacks, not recognizing that their personal attacks are of the very sort they were so offended by in the opinion of the first party.

Seems to me a better way to handle this would be to state opinions, take opposition with a grain of salt, and if a person sounds like they're full of crap don't engage because what would be the good in it anyway?

Anyway, I thought I'd add a contribution aside from the actual topic that helps us get to our 100 pg goal. My contributions, such as they've been, have been largely ignored so I hope I haven't contributed to the above disfuntion.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
How is it that I�m looking at 907 and counting posts but I only have 46 pages?

This looks like a conspiracy to me�

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Wow
Doesn't anyone sleep or work around here?

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by efw
I find it ironic how around here this dynamic plays out so often. A question is asked in the open forum and someone answers with their opinion (what else could one answer with?). This opinion may be one formed from complete ignorance or misinformation or not, but either way it is just that; opinion.

Then some individual with a differing opinion, also quite possibly (though not necessarily) formed out of ignorance or misinformation, attacks the first person. Not their opinion, mind you, but them as an individual.

Then oftentimes the other side will also attack on a personal level and the whole thing unravels. In many threads, however, the 2nd party feigns offense at what they see as misinformation or ignorance contained in the 1st party's defense of their opinion.

As the offense builds, the second party doubles down on the personal attacks, not recognizing that their personal attacks are of the very sort they were so offended by in the opinion of the first party.

Seems to me a better way to handle this would be to state opinions, take opposition with a grain of salt, and if a person sounds like they're full of crap don't engage because what would be the good in it anyway?

Anyway, I thought I'd add a contribution aside from the actual topic that helps us get to our 100 pg goal. My contributions, such as they've been, have been largely ignored so I hope I haven't contributed to the above disfuntion.

Some good points, efw.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by tedthorn
Wow

Not if you are a Mason!

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by efw

Very good post and I absolutely support and agree with your opinion. smile

I usually don't comment in a thread once the kooks chime in however this particular thread was different. I have a great deal of tolerance when it comes to personal attacks but when I stated my opinion and then the honor and integrity of my father was attacked ...

Katie bar the door.

BTW, I was happy to get to 500 responses but 1000 seems likes it's going to happen.

No beating dead horses yet.

Stirring, stirring, stirring ... grin

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by efw

I absolutely love a party!! Seems I missed several in 90 some ought pages

I'm ready now.....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Raeford
Wow

Not if you are a Mason!

Sorry

I firgot about our all seeing eye

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by fish head
... but when I stated my opinion and then the honor and integrity of my father was attacked ...
Who was it who brought your father into this discussion?

Also, could you quote where someone attacked your father's honor and integrity. I must have missed it. Family should be beyond the pale as targets in these discussions.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Raeford
Wow

Not if you are a Mason!

Even if you are sleeping or at work somebody else has your back.

That's the way of the craft.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Also, could you quote where someone attacked your father's honor and integrity. I must have missed it.

Here it is:

Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Does Masonry conflict with Christianity in any way.?
Well, since they worship Satan, I'd say so, yes.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by efw

I absolutely love a party!! Seems I missed several in 90 some ought pages

I'm ready now.....

Yep while I only mentioned two there have been quite a few... Hence my lack of work... I am w/ you in loving to par-tay!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have read over a lot of material and I will state that some is fact but I will point out that there is a lot of missing material in these "facts"

Some of the things are obvious to a Mason but unknown to an outsider.

Kinda odd I didn't get flamed for being a Widowed Son......but we are the new guys

Page 46 of 67 1 2 44 45 46 47 48 66 67

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

442 members (17CalFan, 1badf350, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 53 invisible), 2,744 guests, and 1,268 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,971
Posts18,519,772
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.