Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Almost a WWI dazzle camo job..

I'm going to do one of those on a rifle sometime.

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Ice Ice Baby is in fact a Montucky 223. I let folks shoot mine and everybody starts ordering like rifles...funny how that works.(grin) A certain Blue Montucky 223,nudged this pard over the edge,once he saw how it do in OEM guise. He also ordered his with the Cow Barrel contour,direct from Kimber and there's DEFINITELY sumptin' to it.(grin)

'Baby too wears a dab bedded lug and a leetle pressure point and is just plain STUPID with 62TSX and it's 6x42. Pard [bleep] up and shot the BBMFER today with the 6x Fixed [bleep] and Hornie 75HPBT's and will be ordering another rifle and glass,that follows suit. He's built (2) 243AI's and has a 22-250AI headed back from The Plumber,all of which is 700 based for some [bleep] reason.(grin) His next 22-250AI will be a full blown Dick Rifle on a Montucky,wearing a Lilja 8",in like contour/length. Also drives a 7-08 S/S Guide Gun flingin' 162's.

These guys talk me into all sorts of stuff.(grin)

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I just got another (308). This thing has more holes and flutes than I ever thought possible on a rifle. It'll get a good workout in the next few weeks before I form a real opinion....

[Linked Image]

Last edited by shortactionsmoker; 12/15/13.

I enjoy handguns and I really like shotguns,...but I love rifles!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Ran into another pard at the gas pump this AM and he said he's wanting out of his Ascent 308,because it's a [bleep] 308(doesn't shoot flat enough). He doesn't load and wants no part of it and is flingin' "Spirit Of The Wild" 165's(because I DID ask) and I laughed my azz off!

Will offer up more contour and case capacity in trade,as he wants to swing by and funger [bleep] my schit...to make sure he gets to where he thinks he needs to be.(grin)

I'd go 6x42 M1 too and fling a few Skinners,for giggles,if only to say I'd done it. Then I'd yank the spout and go 243AI for the Win.(grin)

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
He doesn't know how close he is to perfection....treat him fair! Trade him something with a belt.

I do wish the Kimbers had a bit more box.

I enjoy handguns and I really like shotguns,...but I love rifles!
IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I'm nearly outta belts and L/A's both,for some reason.(grin)

Tough to really trump a 308,if forced to slum Factory Fodder...though a Montucky 243Win would undoubtedly make things easier for him,the way he is trying to do it. I told him I'd SawZall the brake and it's threads off,then have it gunning Skinners into a half-inch in no time.(grin)

Montucky boxes are GTG,though their throating can be proud,thus the appeal of a Custom spout/throat/twist aboard said platform. Never have had a throat that was "too short",but have suffered many dozens of too long ones by many Makers.

I keep thinkin' there's sumptin' to be said for throat/twist/COAL harmony.(grin)

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Boxer

Montucky boxes are GTG,though their throating can be proud,thus the appeal of a Custom spout/throat/twist aboard said platform. Never have had a throat that was "too short",but have suffered many dozens of too long ones by many Makers.

I keep thinkin' there's sumptin' to be said for throat/twist/COAL harmony.(grin)

HAHA so true...my 84M in .308 is jumpin' the bullets a fair piece cause of the mag box.

Still looking for a decent deal on another 84M Montana for a rebarrel to a 260 but having it made up so I'll actually be able to reach the lands at mag length just like you're saying. So don't be buying up all the Montanas now...let some of them make it a bit further north! smile

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I can see the Montucky Dick Rifle and 243AI...both catching right the [bleep] on.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
haha Indeed! Love my little .308, but my wife isn't a fan of the .308 win shooting 200 NPTs in a 5.5 pound scoped rifle. So a 260 might be more to her liking.

Of course I could just get a clone .308 and keep running the 130 TTSXs too, but thats too simple wink

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Wow Boxer it's really all about YOU !!

Now I thought I'd seen some real pole smokers on various forum's over the years, but the way you blow your own trumpet and belittle others, you'd take 1st, 2nd and 3rd place !!

Now I dont normal do the freudian analysis thing, but I'm detecting some real detachment issue's with you boxer ?? care to share ? If I had to guess, I'd say you were pulled off the nipple too quickly ? either that or your just an angry lonely child, filled with hatred at how you pathetic existance has turned out.

Stavros ( GRIN B-)

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Stevil

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
New fish.....grin!

Luck....is the residue of design...
[Linked Image]
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Stevil
Wow Boxer it's really all about YOU !!

Now I thought I'd seen some real pole smokers on various forum's over the years, but the way you blow your own trumpet and belittle others, you'd take 1st, 2nd and 3rd place !!

Now I dont normal do the freudian analysis thing, but I'm detecting some real detachment issue's with you boxer ?? care to share ? If I had to guess, I'd say you were pulled off the nipple too quickly ? either that or your just an angry lonely child, filled with hatred at how you pathetic existance has turned out.

Stavros ( GRIN B-)

Teaching 4th graders about Freud... [bleep] public schools....

Go wash the sand outta your VJ..... then sit back down on the couch and regale the man. Though I suggest treading litely, so as to not look the complete fool.

You better pray to the God of Skinny Punks that this wind doesn't pick up......
N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Originally Posted by Boxer
'Nother slow day here,draggin' huge "Sniper Rifles" around in the sunshine,screaming "Get some!" across the Golf Course.(grin)

this is some funny schit right here, i am laffin and re-laffin. dont forget the "tactical vest" with extra "clips"

Uber Demanding Rifle Aficionado
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Stevil,

Didn't mean to horn you up and I'll feign my "surprise" that you felt compelled to Register,so you could come crashing out of the closet and [bleep] Whine. Why is it that you Day Dreaming Do Nothing Drooling Dumbfhucks who do the least,Whine the most?!? Please feel free to stomp your itty-bitty feet and perhaps even hold your breath and really make a "stand". Laffin'!

Exceedingly good call to flaunt your burgeoning Estrogen Levels,go +P+ Vagina Monologue and never utter a even a single [bleep] word about the crux. Interesting Dichotomy,that as amazingly [bleep] stupid as you Windowlickers are...you KNOW better than try that. Bless your heart.

Looking forward to your next Whine and the fascinating accountings of all the things you've almost done,all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been. Cheer up however...noone can make you a dumber [bleep] than you can,so you've got that "going" for you. Laffin'!

Do not let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt.

Knock it outta da Park and hang a pic of your Seven(s). Laffin'!

'Loco,

She can only do the best she can,with what incredibly [bleep] little she has to work with.

Pat,

I think I'm on the ropes.

Laffin'!

'shooter,

Don't go swiping her Imagination or her Pretend away,as she'd have nothing left and that'd be mean.(grin)

'dawg6,

Don't go mocking a Tactical Vest,as that's a line you don't wanna cross.

Laffin'!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Great...now you went and got stevil all horned up....

[Linked Image]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Boxer ya not that special, been registered awhile, a casual reader.

Do you really have such a low opinion of your mother and other females, that you feel the need to be derogatory to towards all of them ?

aalf it would take alot more for me to get a boner.

Boxer is just classic woman hating Bully, Yep you do a disservice to the 24hr Campfire and all its members. Im wondering how many more times you can use Kchunt ? Im sure you'll exceed my expectations, please dont disappoint !

Can you even respond without all this white faced niga talk ?

Last edited by Stevil; 12/17/13.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Casual reader.... why throw your helmet in the ring and take a shot now? Aside from the obvious entertainment value your ignorance provides the test of us....

You better pray to the God of Skinny Punks that this wind doesn't pick up......
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Why not stand up and challenge an offensive bully dogshooter ? Entertainment value aside, I've always enjoyed reading 24hr CFire so I like to see it continue in a friendly positive manner. Boxer enjoys a pissing competition which I have not intention of continuing.

RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I am certain only metrosexuals would get uptight at the use of the word khcunt.

Dave

Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

620 members (219 Wasp, 1lessdog, 01Foreman400, 1eyedmule, 1badf350, 62 invisible), 2,320 guests, and 1,255 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,082
Posts18,521,831
Members74,024
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.