Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Why not stand up and challenge an offensive bully dogshooter ? Entertainment value aside, I've always enjoyed reading 24hr CFire so I like to see it continue in a friendly positive manner. Boxer enjoys a pissing competition which I have not intention of continuing.

Primarily because it is just not worth it.... cool

GB1

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Stevil
Why not stand up and challenge an offensive bully dogshooter ? Entertainment value aside, I've always enjoyed reading 24hr CFire so I like to see it continue in a friendly positive manner. Boxer enjoys a pissing competition which I have not intention of continuing.

I'd rather laugh at idiots who try....

You twat-cicles should all get together and start the "Save the internet from Larry" foundation....

You better pray to the God of Skinny Punks that this wind doesn't pick up......
S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S

Dam, that sounds familiar.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Been here 18 months, 3 posts and all about Boxer.....? Nah...can't be

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Wow Boxer it's really all about YOU !!

Now I thought I'd seen some real pole smokers on various forum's over the years, but the way you blow your own trumpet and belittle others, you'd take 1st, 2nd and 3rd place !!

Now I dont normal do the freudian analysis thing, but I'm detecting some real detachment issue's with you boxer ?? care to share ? If I had to guess, I'd say you were pulled off the nipple too quickly ? either that or your just an angry lonely child, filled with hatred at how you pathetic existance has turned out.

Stavros ( GRIN B-)

+1

My g8-g8 uncle was Barney Riggs. Google and read about him. He roamed around the southwest, mainly west Tx and Az and NM territory. History credits him with from 9 - 12 men he killed, not counting Mexicans and Indians. Family lore has it at 18.
IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Stevil,

Admittedly,I do not know why you are such a Clueless Kchunt,but I reckon it due to the ratio of grey matter,if only as starters. Then there's how "much" you "do". Conjoin outright [bleep] Stupidity with Do Nothingness and shake(or stir) and the results will reliably be a Whining Do Nothing Kchunt,as you so eloquently attest.

I reckon I'm plum flattered,that you felt compelled to come clean to me and reiterate your Do Nothing Dumbfhuckery with a Vagina Monologue Whine,as you crashed through the closet. Congratulations?!? You are doing "great".

Fascinating to me,that your doing your best and falling well shy of even below average,rates in your pinpointed head as making a "stand"?!? Now THAT is some seriously [bleep] funny schit!

Looking forward to your next Whine...as you stand proud.

Wow +P+!!

RDW,

Whiners will ALWAYS find reason(s) to Whine.

Ask her what she does for a vocation and a picture of herself,if only to connect them dots.(grin)

Penn',

Cheer up,I'm afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess and that is reliably hard on Do Nothing Dumbfhucker's Imaginations and Pretend.

You'll wanna take notes and apply same.

Hint.

'shooter,

Let the gals try and be the first Do Nothing Kchunts to Whine themselves happy.

WTF else can The Do Nothing Gang do...besides Whine?!? Laffin'!

Luckily for them,Imagination and Pretend are free,if only because it's all they've got.(grin)

SLM,

I cain't know which is funnier,when they Pretend to live..or Pretend to die?!? Tough [bleep] call.

Laffin'!

'Finn,

There ain't no slighting her taste in men!

'Walter,

You Whining Kchunt...you were gonna "tell" me "all" about your Swifts and their "advantages",what happened?!? Laffin'!

Shut the [bleep] up,take notes and apply same. Thank me later.

Hint.

Or wax eloquent on your Seven(s).

Laffin'!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Wow you keep on delivering, where were you the other day when I needed a village idiot ? Just 1 question boxer and I ll leave you be, do you actually own a Mod Seven in 260 Rem or have you ever even owned a 260 Rem ?

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Jesus Boxer you are right and I took notes from your infinite wisdom and unparalleled worldly experience...I am truly humbled in your presence....and I do not think I could bear it if we could'nt be friends sleep

This is what I came up with my build on a Model 7 this evening, while assimilating all your incredible insight and intellectually stimulating opinions
[Linked Image]

I don't know how it works, or even which one the Model 7 SS is but I am sure you could tell me all about it - if fact I look forward to it - can't wait for another learning experience by the boxer laugh

And to the OP - I only use this out to 500 meters on rams in silhouette matches and hunting to about 400 yards or so max....it likes 130 grain accubonds for hunting and 142 sierras for silhouette....I have not had any magazine restriction issues for these applications.

PennDog

Last edited by PennDog; 12/17/13.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Nice Mod 7 Penndog ! care to share your load data for the 130gr accubonds ?

Im a fan of heavy projectiles in the 140-155gr weight range as I tend to only use my 260 on larger game, but I've been thinking about a 130gr load for some longer range mountain work.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
That ruger is FUGLY. WTF is wood trying to jazz up the boat paddle, and the darn scope is black. The rifle is SS if my eyes still work. Dang dude.

IC B3

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
FishinHank-fugly it is laugh....I use it at a local .22 shoot and one of the guys there made me some maple inserts for the rifle....he was real proud of them so I put them in blush....this was supposed to be my foul weather rifle and still is (most people are not out then so I do not have to "show it off"!!).

Stevil....it is a near maximum load of Hunter with CCI standard primers.

Last edited by PennDog; 12/18/13.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Dang, I never thought it possible to make those things uglier than they came from the factory.....

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Ruger used to recommend the Lett Company (?) as a source for exotic wood inserts for the skeleton style stocks. I bought a Davidsons special/limited run Ruger 77 in 7.62x39 for my Wife back in 1992 that may have been the first factory specs Ruger 77 that came with wood stock inserts. Although it came with nice looking wood inserts, my Wife opted for a set made from bird's eye maple that appealed to her. Happy Wife, happy life.

Jeff

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Stevil,

You poor poor Whining Kchunt,is there not anything you WON'T Whine about?!? Laffin'!

Had never even heard of a Seven or a 260,prior to this Thread.

You are doing "great".

Laffin'!

'Dog,

Wow that is some seriously NICE stuff! My bad,I was all mistaken. Laffin'! You poor stupid [bleep].

Pretty intimidating that you can [bleep] nearly afford a schitty scope,for each turd that you polish. Is this yet another dreaded "stand"?!? What next,are you gonna elaborate on how far you gotta leap the boolits you cite,while staying in OEM Seven mag confines? Mebbe touch a bit on how you dial that fancy glass in on them Rams,or better yet a Tutorial on holdover. Laffin'!

I've never seen or even shot a Seven in .378",.473" or .532",so I appreciate your version of "experience","knowledge" and "results".

You obviously do have a lot to Whine about and it's all founded. Laffin'!

I know better than to suffer the "wrath" of yet another clueless kchunt and her "hard charging" windage adjustable mounts,upon such a "dedicated" "Top Flight" platform.

[bleep] WOW +P+! Just from where do you incredibly pathetic Do Nothing Dumbfhucks come from?!?

Bless your heart.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
yep you got me Box.... laugh

not sure just how seriously dumb you are (although your posts are certainly highlighting that fact)but I use a different scope on the rifle for silhouette - imagine that.....thought that the omnipotent Box would have figured that one outwhistle

Oh yea....and again does this mean you won't be my friend??

Last edited by PennDog; 12/18/13.
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Originally Posted by PennDog
yep you got me Box.... laugh

not sure just how seriously dumb you are (although your posts are certainly highlighting that fact)but I use a different scope on the rifle for silhouette - imagine that.....thought that the omnipotent Box would have figured that one outwhistle

Oh yea....and again does this mean you won't be my friend??

+1

My g8-g8 uncle was Barney Riggs. Google and read about him. He roamed around the southwest, mainly west Tx and Az and NM territory. History credits him with from 9 - 12 men he killed, not counting Mexicans and Indians. Family lore has it at 18.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'Dog,

You couldn't fathom how little desire I have to "get" you,though I'm happy to let you get yourself and in fairness...you are doing great. Laffin'!

Do tell about the fancy-schmancy Sillywet Glass and perhaps extoll why you'd remove that high zoot wonder and then go right to slumming schit?!? Don't forget,it's your Imagination,so you can Pretend with it as you please. Laffin'!

You Whining Kchunt "hard chargers" are a [bleep] riot!

'Walter,

Sweetheart...the cat get your tongue or the couch get your kchunt?!?

I know,I know.

Both.

Laffin'!

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Originally Posted by Boxer
'Walter,
...you were gonna "tell" me "all" about your Swifts and their "advantages",what happened?!? Laffin'!

Go back and re-read my post, you moron.

Everyone's a big, tough, mofo on the internet and you, apparently, are trying out for the biggest and baddest! However, as much as you keep writing the words, you'll never master the tune.

All you've proven you know how to do is to take pictures.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Walter & Penndog,

lol

I'd give it up if I were you. You'll save yourself a LOT of extra stomach acid and wasted keyboard strokes if you just abandon this thread and go elsewhere.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'Dog,

Your Imagination and Pretend were really taking you places,there for a spell and you [bleep] near had a schitty scope for every rifle in the picture. What happened to that epic run?!? Laffin'!

I was on pins & needles regarding your Sillywet glass "particulars" and KNOW it was gonna be funnier than [bleep] too. "Surprisingly" you had a big cup of shut the [bleep] up,in regards to your load "particulars" too and I'll of course yet again feign my "surprise" there.

PLEASE do not let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt...because you "hard chargers" are a [bleep] riot,when you are doing your "best". Bless youyr heart.

Wow +P+!

'Walterm,

I simply stated that you are an incredibly clueless dumbfhuck and you seem eager to reiterate that simplistic fact.

Might this be where you Imagine enough Pretend to whip my ass?!? Laffin'! You poor poor clueless kchunt.

You'll haveta pardon my being afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess and take it to the bank,that I'm more than a leetle comfy in discussing water that's long done been flowed under the bridge. So rest assured that I'm all ears in regards to the Swift,Sevens and cameras,as I prolly dabble more than a few wares,so have no "mercy" in regards to your "stand". Laffin'!

Looking forward to your next Whine and yet another installment of all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been.

Here's to your [bleep] Imagination and to just how badly you need it.

You go girl!

Magnumdoosh,

Speaking of Do Nothing Day Dreaming Clueless Kchunts...what have you almost done lately?!?

Spare no "details".

Laffin'!

Jeezus [bleep],from just WHERE do you sorry kchunts comes from?!?

Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (12344mag, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 19rabbit52, 10ring1, 58 invisible), 2,090 guests, and 1,251 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,086
Posts18,521,930
Members74,024
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.