Hop To
Page 63 of 67 1 2 61 62 63 64 65 66 67
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Honor, nothing more nothing less

Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right
Something that strikes me as odd is if the Masons walk around parades, wear signet jewelry, get license plates with the emblems etc why all of the other secrecy? One post by Penguin mentioned the need to recognize each other..just look around!

mike

PA Bear Hunter, NRA Benefactor Member
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Here's some good ramblin'. laugh

----------------

"For non-Catholic gatherings, the excitement of the long-prophecized coming of the mysterious morning-star Jesus (see: Fourth Beast of Revelation: the Jewish messiah) is extremely titillating. An entire eschatological industry has been created by an army of Masonic authors to lay the foundation for the mass-deception of a cursed generation of baby-boomers who feel entitled to a messiah. The Illuminati scheduled it this way, planned centuries in advance to arrive at the time of the final antipope, Peter the Roman. The purpose of "the show" is to cause the wicked generation in charge and their offspring to be deceived by the fatal and final error of bowing down to the antichrist, Lucifer's. This expectation and worship of the Jewish messiah will lock these heretics into the New World Order as permanent slaves of the Jews, in a tragic kingdom which will have no end known as the New World Order.

Average American Baby-Boomers, especially Evangelical Protestants, believe in the future coming of their messiah, just as the Illuminati need them to. In their minds, they are entitled to this salvation because they are Americans, and after all, America was founded by men who talked to "the lord", the "domini" of the U.S. Bill of Rights and the god of the U.S. Dollar. Of course, Washington and his bedfellows were Illuminati, but most Americans can't handle the truth.

This coordinated deception is what is known as the "great work" of Freemasonry, covering all angles with the biblical fire-lord deception, ochestrated by a spiritually deadly combination of Jewish biblical prophecy, UN prayers for the "second-coming of Jesus", and a large minority of strategically placed religious leaders reinforced with avalanche of heretical books and a large following of gullible non-Masonic pastors. This beast system will cause those who have been born into and raised in these Masonic theological errors to lose their souls for an eternity.

Future resistance will be next to impossible because of the sheer volume of these Masonic liars who hold key positions in society, bound by their secret oath to Baphomet and guided by the open communication with the vengeful spirits in Hell. If you don't believe how difficult it will be, just imagine trying to stand up to 60 million cursed Evangelicals who have been waiting for the Antichrist their entire lives, gently guided into this error by generations of bible promotion and propaganda. If you manage to become one of the lucky few who see this before it happens, try keeping your job or your home or avoid being taken to court by Masonic lawyers whose very souls are dependent on promoting this lie. Then you will understand what John XXIII called the "mysterious force" that this Masonic New World Order has.

Freemasons serve the ancient god "Baphomet" and occasionally strike a pose as a signal to other Freemasons that they are 'in the club'. Comedian George Carlin once said "It's a big club, and you're not in the club." Above are Masonic club members Bishop Fulton Sheen, American President George Washington, and singer Madonna Ciccione from her SuperBowl XLVI Halftime Show Performance designed to acknowledge her god, Baphomet, in front of an audience of 110 million deceived gentiles. More information about this deception can be found throughout this site as long as it remains online.

As the story goes, "St." Malachy, a reforming and apparent Catholic monk received a series of visions of the final 112 Popes, the last of which will summon Judgment Day. But how? Did Malachy sell his soul to become famous, to become privy to such mysterious information from beyond the grave to impress his peers and rise up to the level of Bishop? Was his status as a noble an indicator of his family's secret association with the god of Freemasonry? Was he just another Jewish-Masonic prophet, contributing to the destruction of the Church via internal subversion and doing his part to contribut to the world-ending theological strategy of the bible's Jewish scribes?

From the looks of this statue and the character of Malachy's prophecy about what will happen in the period of time around Peter the Roman, or whom some are calling "Petrus Romanus", the answer appears to be yes. A strange warning concludes his visions:

"...and the terrible judge will come to judge his people...the end."

Closeup of the Fresco of the Deeds of the Antichrist (c. 1501) in the Orvieto Cathedral by Luca Signorelli, (c. 1445-1523) an Italian Renaissance painter who was a mentor to Michelangelo. The knowledge of a Luciferian Jesus was not so uncommon when Catholic theologians better understood the "Da Vinci Code."

So what really is the purpose of Malachy's prophecy? It is interesting that when Our Lady makes an appearance to sound the alarm to usually unaware innocent children or their parents with a warning about sophisticated Masonic plots within the Church hierarchy, the message usually carries with it a remedy for the the person to save themselves from whatever breakdown is secretly happening in their Church, and that remedy is to say the Rosary everyday and to say it well. (Instructions)

But Malachy's statement sounds more sinister, somewhat triumphant, as if it is coming from the Devil himself. And by the looks of Malachy's statue flashing the Baphomet salute, It seems that this prophecy of the coming of this terrible judge, the lord who comes like a thief in the night, is just simply stating the obvious. And Malachy's prophecy carries no warning, no remedy given to escape it, and this is very indicative of it's source- Freemasonry.

Masonic pastors, writers and Novus Ordo operatives have made an art form out of building upon each other's heresies over the centuries. This is intended to create for the goyim the appearance of such overwhelming evidence against the Catholic Church that it leads the casual observer to what appears to be the obvious solution: leave the Church. This divide and conquer strategy has been the objective of the Illuminati since Christ founded the Church on St. Peter.

�In a hundred years time� bishops and priests will think they are marching behind the banner of the keys of Peter, when in fact they will be following our flag� The reforms will have to be brought about in the name of obedience.� - Alta Vendita, 1818

This subversive Catholic vs. Judeo-Masonic war has been going on since the beginning of the Church, since the perfidious Jews sought revenge on their ancient enemy (Catholics) who stole the world back from their control, and at this time, it has reached a boiling-point. These Protestant operatives, working for the Jews, seek to destroy the Catholic World from all angles.

But something these "Jesus-is-coming" Protestant leaders fail to produce is the evidence of their collusion to destroy it, keeping their Alta-Vendita strategy quietly amongst themselves, revealing it only behind the closed doors of their secret gatherings. These Protestant liars mysteriously never give a remedy such as infiltrating the Church with the intent of subverting back into it's original condition. They never mention putting the Name of the Holy Ghost back into the Baptism Rite. They never mention reinstalling the altar rails. They never attempt to turn the Novus Ordo Mass around to face God. They never promote the Messages of Fatima which stopped WWI, WWII, and prevented (so far) WWIII. And this of course reveals their intent."

-------------

Linky ...

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2013/02/leave-church-advice-of-satan-and-his.html

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This one is good too. laugh

--------------

Beware of "Duck Dynasty" and Hollywood
Personally, I can't stand Duck Dynasty, the new series on T.V. But, as with all other series, Hollywood "ramps-up" the B.S. in order to get you to watch this trash.

Let there be no mistake. ALL t.V. programming these days has NOTHING BUT MASONS as the "stars." From "Pawn Stars" and "American Pickers" to "Hot in Cleveland" and on and on and on and on...........the actors are ALL Masons. "Storage Wars" is the most blatant in "advertising" that the stars are Masonic.

The reason the Masons of Hollywood hire their own ilk, is so that the repective Lodge can receive it's "fair share" from people like "Pops" on Pawn Stars.

But, getting back to Duck Dynasty.....Phil Robertson is the head Masonic puke in this series. I wouldn't bring this up except for one reason....this Masonic Moron is beinbg heralded as a form of "saviour," in that he has been "pushing" religion in his latest episodes. And this a absolutely frickn' scary!!!

Folks, first of all, Hollywood will not allow ANY reference to the True God. So when "they" start telling you that this guy, this Masonic puke, is a Christian, don't believe it. Any time Hollywood tells you to listen to "this guy" about God, you know it's all about Satan.

Hollywood, itself, is Masonic trash, satanic trash. ALL of your favorite actors are Masonic pedophiles and perverts....John Wayne, Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra, Charlie Chaplin, Jackie Gleason.....ALL OF THEM ARE MASONIC. This holds true to this very day.

And now the latest "have to do" thing is to listen to a Masonic Phil Robertson from Duck Dynasty tell you what you need to know about God. Phil Robertson doesn't know [bleep] about God because he is a satan worshipping Mason.

Beware when Hollywood tells you that they "have a Christian" on board.
Beware of Duck Dynasty.
Remember this. Only Masonic/Satanic scum get their own series on T.V.
If it' on T.V., it's Masonic/Satanic.

research "phil robertson freemason", or go to 'popularnewsupdate.com/phil/phil

No doubt this ducker is related to Pat Robertson, another piece of Masonic trash.

--------------

Link ...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=255588

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
The dills will probably eat it up.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Do masons have guns ?

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by cisco1
Do masons have guns ?

You can bet your sweet ass�

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Do masons have guns ?

Masons don't need guns. They have supernatural demonic powers. If you see a Mason aiming his finger at you and begins chanting a demonic curse, no need to run as the lightning bolt that will issue from his finger will strike you so fast you won't even have time to get word to God. wink

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Do masons have guns ?

You can bet your sweet ass�

That would be "Are you a turtle?"

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Haven't heard that for a while.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Don't poop on people. Even if it's straight poop.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B3

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Hey, it's Christmas, can't let the discord turn into harmony. Keep it going!

Beware of thieves, scammers and dishonest members on the "Fire" classifieds. Ya there is a thief here too. Whatever!!

They're all around the CampFire and everywhere.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Don't take the X out of Xmas.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
X is the Greek symbol for Christ...

Hey wait I thought you were above these petty arguments? confused

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Is it possible to keep thread going until 2014? grin

Is there something evil about a "Masonic Santa Satan" that the kooks can dream up?

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Ha ha that reminds me of a favorite memory... My son was in young 5s (aka pre-K) and my wife volunteered to help with the Christmas party.

As they were celebrating and passing round cookies and whatnot, one of the other moms asked Samuel, "So what would you like Santa to bring you?" To which he responded, with my wife sitting right there, "We don't believe in Santa; my dad calls him SATAN CLAUS!!"

To which the other mom responded, "oh... Really..." As she looked at my wife.

The only thing more fun than embarrassing my kids is embarrassing my wife... She was MORTIFIED!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
One of lifes little pleasures that I have been guilty of more than once.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
All of these alledged demonic machinations might have the possibility of realization if you get the brethren in my old lodge to simply stay awake thru the entire stated meeting.

Just sayin'

Last edited by kaywoodie; 12/23/13.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It ain't easy..

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My neighbors wife's pimp's brother's lawyer's tax man heard from a reliable source that the masons are supporting trump for potus in '16. Anyone else heard this?

http://pin.it/_WJQ2xO

and FREE EYEBALL!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump= Satan?

I love this thread!

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Page 63 of 67 1 2 61 62 63 64 65 66 67

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

88 members (257_X_50, 7mm_Loco, 264mag, 280Ackleyrized, 14 invisible), 1,532 guests, and 868 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,538
Posts18,531,063
Members74,039
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.