Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
GunGeek Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by steve4102
Hillary has been tossed halfway under the bus by Obama and Co. When the time comes Obama and the MSM will finish the job toss her the rest of the way and destroy her. This will pave the way for Michelle Obama to take over and accept the Democrat Nomination for President.

One of the main reasons Obama was elected in 2008 was because of the young mindless first time voters. These young skulls full of mush wanted to be a "Part of History" and were pi$$ing all over themselves rushing to the voting booths to vote for the first Black President of the United States.

This worked in 2008 and it will work again in 2016 only with twice the force. These young skulls full of Mush along with the majority of women voters will again be pi$$ing all over themselves rushing to vote for the first Woman President of the United States and Black Woman to Boot.

Those that Love Obama will also be wet from the waist down as they will know that their beloved hero is still in charge and working side by side with his lovely bride.

That's just funny!!!

GB1

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
what if the nuke disaster in Japan deteriorates, west coast evacuation starts up, a national election can't be accomplished, the stores of ammo, for 'training', come in handy to supply domestic forces to maintain good behavior...just sayin

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
Your being stupid.
I'm good at that.

Actually, the tinfoil hat crowd has grown at the Campfire. I was just trying to get a feel for how much it has grown. I'm delighted to see that the crazies are not as numerous as I thought.

Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by irfubar
Two words, marshall law?
Would he go that far?

Farther!
So don't beat about, come out and say it.

He will declare Marshall Law and name himself dictator; is that what you're saying?

Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by sse
what if the nuke disaster in Japan deteriorates, west coast evacuation starts up, a national election can't be accomplished, the stores of ammo, for 'training', come in handy to supply domestic forces to maintain good behavior...just sayin
You do realize that the nuke disaster you're talking about doesn't actually exist, right? Maybe you should go back to that thread and read up. Or just buy more tinfoil.

IC B2

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by KevinGibson
So weigh in now if you REALLY think Obama will still be Presudent at the end of his second term.

Kevin, he hasn't served as POTUS yet, and he never will. He has done well serving the traitors and enemies of the US, however.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by sse
You do realize that the nuke disaster you're talking about doesn't actually exist, right? Maybe you should go back to that thread and read up. Or just buy more tinfoil.

just sayin...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Your being stupid.

Interesting pun!

Or perhaps you failed in your punctuation: "Your, being stupid," in which case it is still grammatically incorrect, or perhaps you meant "your" to be a contraction of "you" and "are," in which case you should have used "you're". It's pretty darned funny when someone calls another stupid by making such glaring errors. I'll bet the HSGQE was quite a challenge for you, or are you still trying to pass it?

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by irfubar
Two words, marshall law?
Would he go that far?

Farther!
So don't beat about, come out and say it.

He will declare Marshall Law and name himself dictator; is that what you're saying?

Kevin,
I don't believe he will declare marshall law.
These are strange times and nothing will surprise me though.
I believe Obama is incredibly dangerous, If that makes me part of the tin foil crowd, so be it. Lately I have been more right than wrong. Dont believe in burying my head in the sand!!!

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
He hasn't SERVED in the time he has been in there unless you count him serving himself.

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner
IC B3

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
I don't believe martial law will be declared either, one very important thing the commie libs have overlooked, their families and extended family members are not afforded the security the politicos enjoy.

I believe grave loss for them if an AR-II or the like should ever begin.

Gunner

Trump Won!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Klikitarik
Your being stupid.

Interesting pun!

Or perhaps you failed in your punctuation: "Your, being stupid," in which case it is still grammatically incorrect, or perhaps you meant "your" to be a contraction of "you" and "are," in which case you should have used "you're". It's pretty darned funny when someone calls another stupid by making such glaring errors. I'll bet the HSGQE was quite a challenge for you, or are you still trying to pass it?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Good one!

Ya just can't fix stupid kin ya?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Yes, if he can get away with it and I see nothing in the wings that would stop him if he chose to do so except for his wife.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
It is strange that so many generals and upper echelon military have been relieved of their command and replaced with hand picked 'men'.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by eyeball
It is strange that so many generals and upper echelon military have been relieved of their command and replaced with hand picked 'men'.

Yeah but, their buying 40 S&W and letting [bleep] in the military and putting wimmens in combat roles.

Gunner

Trump Won!
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
The constitution prohibits him from serving again, even if he inherits it as speaker. It would bypass him and go to the next one on the list.

He's precluded from being elected, not from serving.

Theoretically, he could be selected as a VP and become the successor via death of the President.

[Linked Image]

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
^^^^^^^^^^^^

Last edited by garyh9900; 01/16/14.

NRA Benefactor Member
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He's been in office for a term plus, but have yet to see him do much at all of service.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
The question is ridiculous. As are some of the replies.

Last edited by LostHighway; 01/16/14.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
One thing that the USA is known for is the peaceful transfer of power after a presidential election.
We all know that the chicken$hit Clinton gang removed all of the "W"'s from computer keyboards on Air Force One when GWB took over.
The turds in the Executive Branch right now are all cowards.
There ain't a snowballs chance in hell that the National Lawn Jockey will do anything but go back to Chicago with his beast of a wife and urchin kids.

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

591 members (10Glocks, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 1234, 160user, 10ring1, 57 invisible), 2,157 guests, and 1,076 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,563
Posts18,531,645
Members74,039
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.