Page 10 of 16 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 15 16
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by AlaskaHippie
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

^^^^^^

This

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
GB1

K
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
K
Just by reading this thread everyone should clearly know why Obama got elected twice and Hillary will be next. People everyday are ready to give up their liberties for a just a little more what they think is safety.

NRA Lifetime Endowment Member
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

Mein Herr, ze reazon I pooled you uber is zet ze Fahrrads obstructieren your view, and ze Mattress on topf of ze Roof ist also nicht Kosher.

Have an A1 Day!
B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
It's true, being courteous to law enforcement personnel works much better then telling them, " If your gonna give me a ticket, give me a ticket. If I wanted to listen to a lecture from a minimum wage c***s*cker, I'll go home to the wife" I overheard that conversation while filling up with gas many years ago between a speeder and a HP. It was amazing how quick the tickets were written.

B
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
Hello tyranny, if you don't fully roll down the window at a checkpoint and comply, they smash it in and arrest you.

Starts at 2:10.

Last edited by BlackFrog; 01/17/14.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Hotload

Obviously ... at the end of the day, cops are just people doing their job.
Treat them with some measure of respect and they will show you the same respect.

I'll keep that in mind next time I meet somebody in law enforcement.

But that really has not one [bleep] thing to do with the topic at hand.

Travis

This is quite true. Yesterday I got stopped for doing 57 in what I thought was a 50 MPH zone. Turns out I was doing 57 in a 25, which was also a school zone, while school was getting out. I was respectful, he sent me on my way and said don't do it again. Could have been easily a $1000 bucks and reckless driving.

Not all cops are dicks, but they should generally be distrusted; much like politicians.

The factory of the future will have only two employees, a man and a dog. The man will be there to feed the dog. The dog will be there to keep the man from touching the equipment. � WARREN G. BENNIS
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by BlackFrog

Exactly. If the checkpoint even gets a hint that you may have had a few (even hours earlier), you're probably going to be field tested.
Got a bum knee? Too bad that walk the line test, or balance on one foot thing may not work so well for you, even though you may be perfectly legal. Your night just got real interesting....
I have been wondering what would happen if I ever got checked for a DUI. Back injury makes my left leg numb and it does not always do what I tell it to do and I often have a hard time telling exactly where it is. Then add constant vertigo. I never drink and drive. If I am having a drink it is either at home or someone not drinking dies the driving.

I could be in big trouble and a blood test would confirm there was no alcohol in my blood just because of my handicaps. Probably not an issue because I have not driven on any public road in over six months and if they cannot make a big improvement in my vertigo I may never drive again.

I will admit I love it when officers remove a drunk from the road but I like the way they are doing in in Oregon and Washington, by watching for impaired drivers not my what I believe are unconstitutional stops.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I know there was one last year on St.Patrick day.

The brain is a wonderful organ. It starts the moment you get up and doesn't stop untill you get into the office.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by vapodog
Originally Posted by K1500
Originally Posted by vapodog
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right
Driving on the highways is a privilege, not a right. I have no problem with them keeping drunks off of the road!

Mike
whatever we do to take drunk drivers off the road is fine with me....do you know anyone killed or seriously injured by someone driving drunk?

Whatever we do to take guns off the street is fine with me...do you know anyone killed or seriously injured by someone using a firearm in an unlawful manner?
with reasoning like this, you belong in congress.

Uhhh...that quote was turning around the logic YOU USED to throw it back in your face to show JUST how absurd it was. You didn't get that? With reading comprehension like that you may make a good congressional aide.

Last edited by K1500; 01/17/14.
B
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
If you don't comply, you will be dealt with accordingly....

IC B3

P
pod Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
I got stopped here in N.C. after they couldn't find anything wrong they asked to look in my trunk. I told them there was nothing in there that belonged to them, guess what??? by the way my wife and I are in our 80s. it was worth the price of a lawyer just to piss them off. if stopped again I expect to be greeted with, where are your papers jew?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
This kind of crap makes my blood boil. I shouldn't be, but am amazed at how many anti-freedom jerk-offs masquerade on the campfire as conservatives.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by buckcp
It's true, being courteous to law enforcement personnel works much better then telling them, " If your gonna give me a ticket, give me a ticket. If I wanted to listen to a lecture from a minimum wage c***s*cker, I'll go home to the wife" I overheard that conversation while filling up with gas many years ago between a speeder and a HP. It was amazing how quick the tickets were written.

That line was so great it was worth the cost of admission.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Since logic isn't your strong suit it appears Yankees still value freedom...

Originally Posted by Steelhead
Again, reading that is akin to reading some Newtown parents. Lots of emotion, no logic.

As I've said again and again, conservative Yankees are a funny lot. They are what I call liberals.

Originally Posted by 700LH
where roadblocks aren�t allowed (Alaska, Idaho, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Oregon, Rhode Island, Texas, Washington, Wisconsin, and Wyoming),

http://www.duicheckpoints.net/areduicheckpointsunconstitutional.html

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Since not being able to figure out who I was replying to (I guess the quote wasn't enough hint for you) isn't your strong suit, go back and read my reply again.

Sorry if you're so easily offended, send Kamo an email as he heads up the 'Fire Victim's are Us chapter.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by George_in_SD

Not all cops are dicks, but they should generally be distrusted; much like politicians.

Any stranger should not be trusted. Cops are no different.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Obamacare checkpoints should be conducted too. Need to make sure folks have insurance.

Don't give Yankees any ideas. That schit's next.

Camp is where you make it.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by George_in_SD

Any stranger should not be trusted. Cops are no different.

Travis

Most especially those concerned with MY well-being and soul.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I don't GAF who you were replying to. Your statement was as stupid as your failed logic and that's what I pointed out to you.

As far as kamo is concerned let's just say we don't send each other Christmas cards. He annoys me as much or more than you do. wink

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm a consevative yankee am I a liberal and don't realize it?

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

Page 10 of 16 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

486 members (10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 219DW, 12344mag, 222ND, 1beaver_shooter, 46 invisible), 1,714 guests, and 1,201 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,051
Posts18,521,271
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.