Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 16 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
V
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
V
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
I don't drink & drive, but if I ever encounter a cop who asks me "Have you been drinking?" I'm going to say "Yes SIR, about 12 beers!" and let him put me through the silly people tricks (failing, on purpose) and when he lets me blow in the breathalyzer I'm gonna start laughing in his face when it keeps showing "0.000000" (do you think he'll be pissed when he realizes I've been jerking him around? smile )

He will get you for impaired driving. They will believe you have taken some other kind of drug and treat you the same as a full blown drunk. Yeah it could be funny, but I'll let you go first.

GB1

V
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
V
Especially if you are interfering with his doughnut time.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I don't drink & drive, but if I ever encounter a cop who asks me "Have you been drinking?" I'm going to say "Yes SIR, about 12 beers!" and let him put me through the silly people tricks (failing, on purpose) and when he lets me blow in the breathalyzer I'm gonna start laughing in his face when it keeps showing "0.000000" (do you think he'll be pissed when he realizes I've been jerking him around? smile )

NO! You'll be a dumass carted off to the ER for "further testing".

With the right attorney, it'll be $$$$$$$$$ in my pocket for a few hours inconvenience grin Can you say "D'Arcy Echols Classic Light Sporter in my safe!"??

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by vabeachman
Especially if you are interfering with his doughnut time.

....and his wife out shopping for shoes-again, instead of makin' his gawdamed dinner.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Can you say "D'Arcy Echols Classic Light Sporter in my safe!"??

Not at a DUI check point.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

With the right attorney, it'll be $$$$$$$$$ in my pocket for a few hours inconvenience grin Can you say "D'Arcy Echols Classic Light Sporter in my safe!"??

Nope charges dropped, no money!

Mike

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right

Mike

No charges to begin with.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by wildbill59
http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnew...-federal-roadside-checkpoints-increasing
Pay someone and they'll do the dirty job.
Pay them and they'll come door to door for your guns. They say they won't but the majority are just GD liars

I wont argue your point of view as I have spent very little time in your State. LEOs, generally speaking, are drawn from the AO they work in and are generally representative of that AO. It sucks that you live in an area full of weak-willed folks without the personal pride to do what is right.

It appears, though, that they'll have an easy job as most of the folk around them will just buckle and 'hand 'em in ". They'll say they won't but the majority are just GD liars.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by NH K9
Pay them and they'll come door to door for your guns. They say they won't but the majority are just GD liars

I wont argue your point of view as I have spent very little time in your State. LEOs, generally speaking, are drawn from the AO they work in and are generally representative of that AO. It sucks that you live in an area full of weak-willed folks without the personal pride to do what is right.

It appears, though, that they'll have an easy job as most of the folk around them will just buckle and 'hand 'em in ". They'll say they won't but the majority are just GD liars.

Spot on!

It also sucks that so many areas of this country are seeing an influx of that mentality in law enforcement.

I made the choice to live in an area that supports our local Sheriff.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gitem_12
[quote=gonehuntin]I don't drink & drive, but if I ever encounter a cop who asks me "Have you been drinking?" I'm going to say "Yes SIR, about 12 beers!" and let him put me through the silly people tricks (failing, on purpose) and when he lets me blow in the breathalyzer I'm gonna start laughing in his face when it keeps showing "0.000000" (do you think he'll be pissed when he realizes I've been jerking him around? smile )

Mike

No charges to begin with.

I agree would be filed in pending crime lab results or something, was referring to the other poster assuming he was going to get paid for a wrongful arrest or charge or something.

I don't really concern myself with them until after the Court sentences so don't know the specifics of each requirement.

Mike

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Spot on!

It also sucks that so many areas of this country are seeing an influx of that mentality in law enforcement.

Same here. Our county and state offers don't bat an eye over open or concealed carry. All contact I have had have been professional and respectful. You drive drunk and you have a good chance of getting caught but it won't be because of a road block, it will be because you can't stay in your lane and maintain speed.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by wisturkeyhunter
Offend me? Na I just don't think you should take every thing said by steelhead as an insult to you.

Even when it was meant as such?

And it is meant to insult. No one else post that kind of trash about others here.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I don't know what Steelhead posted, and ain't going back to see, but I don't recall him being wrong about anything before.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by ltppowell
I don't know what Steelhead posted, and ain't going back to see, but I don't recall him being wrong about anything before.

Basically all yankees are liberals.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Scott F

Spot on!

Same here. Our county and state offers don't bat an eye over open or concealed carry. All contact I have had have been professional and respectful. You drive drunk and you have a good chance of getting caught but it won't be because of a road block, it will be because you can't stay in your lane and maintain speed.

The local "city" has the paintball shop next to the Police station. laugh

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Must be a full moon

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by 700LH
Must be a full moon

In Cabin Feverville�...

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Wow.

I bet he had you at the wolf in the pink canoe pic.... blush

JK, SH is a great 24hr original... Even if he does use such terms as "Yankee" and such. smile

"It's not the arrow, it's the Indian."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MarlinMark
I bet he had you at the wolf in the pink canoe pic.... blush

Don't reckon I know what that means.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by deflave

The State collected the money from the people to build the roads, the people chose the state to build, maintain and regulate the use of the roads, the state does that by making rules for the use of the roads, you agree to those rules when you obtain a license to operate a vehicle on those roads.

Mike

Ok. So you agree that since the state funded the road and the citizen acquired a license, the state has a right to stop anybody on that road, and with that license, without cause?

Travis

I should point out the the "State" didn't fund the the road, "Citizens" did...curious that people lose track of what the "State" really is...carry on sheeople...

Page 12 of 16 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

221 members (17CalFan, 673, 7mm_Loco, 204guy, 30 invisible), 3,152 guests, and 1,155 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,778
Posts18,535,992
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.