Hop To
Page 13 of 16 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by MarlinMark
I bet he had you at the wolf in the pink canoe pic.... blush

Don't reckon I know what that means.

Now that is perfect. Maybe Steelhead will post the pic up so you can know.

"It's not the arrow, it's the Indian."
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I don't know what Steelhead posted, and ain't going back to see, but I don't recall him being wrong about anything before.

Just a few recent.

There are a bunch of hot chicks everywhere, I'll pass on the liberal, carpet munching bitches.
says a lot about our wives and daughters. this was from a post on people in Oregon

Nothing would be better than to see all those liberal ass, pot smoking, cock sucking, gun hating left coasters rot on this one.

Only one thing worse than a Yankee lover....

So Pat, are you saying he right, we in the PNW are all like this? If it is the general consensus I will bow out of this conversation.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
What is "this one"?

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
What is "this one"?

You lost me my friend. Explain your question please.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
He said he'd like to see these people rot "on this one".

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
So...this is about talking smack over a football game?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Tells me all I need to know. Steelhead is good to insult us in the PNW and yes that one post was about Seattle football but the others aren't.

Good night Sir.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by NH K9
Originally Posted by wildbill59
http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnew...-federal-roadside-checkpoints-increasing
Pay someone and they'll do the dirty job.
Pay them and they'll come door to door for your guns. They say they won't but the majority are just GD liars

I wont argue your point of view as I have spent very little time in your State. LEOs, generally speaking, are drawn from the AO they work in and are generally representative of that AO. It sucks that you live in an area full of weak-willed folks without the personal pride to do what is right.

It appears, though, that they'll have an easy job as most of the folk around them will just buckle and 'hand 'em in ". They'll say they won't but the majority are just GD liars.

It's just that it's getting dam difficult to find a cop these days that honest and upholds the Constitution without the excuse"I'm just following orders".
Read here what your pals in blue, now black op suits are being told what to do and "following orders"
http://www.rense.com/general54/oshkoshpoliceconduct.htm
And thank you Madison PD for harassing the Open Carry group at Culver's. They hastened concealed carry rights to be passed quicker

Feel the Bern in your wallet.
V
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
V
Kind of like what happened after the Boston Marathon. Damn shame to see this happen. The cops are just looking to get along and get promotions and stay on the force. Its just a job mostly to them. See the same thing in the military. I feel bad for what the USA is coming to when I look at my Children and Grandchildren.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by vabeachman
Kind of like what happened after the Boston Marathon.

What happened?

V
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
V

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
When I was growing up I always heard that the people in the south had such good manners.

Is that a myth or were they taught that?

"It's not the arrow, it's the Indian."
V
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
V
Not from the south originally. Retired from the Navy here and decided to stay for awhile. Did I do something to offend you?

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by MarlinMark
When I was growing up I always heard that the people in the south had such good manners.

Is that a myth or were they taught that?

I've worked all over..The biggest collection of [bleep] I've lived among were in the NE. I could never live in the south, but do like certain area's, and for the most part the people are great.The south is pretty much the only place you will hear a youn'un address you as Mr.

Its taught

Last edited by rosco1; 01/17/14.
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Scott F
Tells me all I need to know. Steelhead is good to insult us in the PNW and yes that one post was about Seattle football but the others aren't.

Good night Sir.

I live in the PNW and all I can say is, there's the ugliest bittches I've ever seen in my life here. I don't know if it's the water, the end of the highway, inbreeding or what, but that's a fact, Jack!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good lord. DUI check points have come to this.
WTF seriously thinks its a good idea to force people to submit to random, warrantless searches?

Fact- It's a mystery why Canada has smoking hot chicks, and just a hundred miles south, not so much. Many exceptions, but not to a rule. I think it has something to do with the way they have manipulated bacon.(it's really ham, don't be fooled.)

Fact- DUI check points suck azz. There ain't a damn thing good about 'em.

Fact- 50% of the time Steelhead is funny, 40% of the time he is a douche bag, 10% of the time he could pass for a southerner......100% of the time it don't matter for chit, it's just the innanet.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
The point Mike was trying to make about driving being a PRIVILEGE and not a RIGHT may be true.

But the fact is, we aren't talking about driving. We are talking about an illegal stop of one and an illegal search and seizure and detainment without PC. I don't give a rat's butt if you are walking, driving, or riding your tricycle, when the cops stop you without PC for a general purposes, it is ILLEGAL. This is exactly what the 4th Amendment was designed to protect the citizens from. It is an infringement.

I apologize to anyone here who lost someone to a drunk driver. I ask in all honesty, what does your loss have to do with illegally stopping and detaining me?

How does your loss equate to me giving up my explicitly defined right? It doesn't and you guys are allowing your emotions to cloud your judgment.

You guys need to grow up and drop the fricken emoting and remember what the hell this country was founded upon.

Montana MOFO
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tarkio
The point Mike was trying to make about driving being a PRIVILEGE and not a RIGHT may be true.

But the fact is, we aren't talking about driving. We are talking about an illegal stop of one and an illegal search and seizure and detainment without PC. I don't give a rat's butt if you are walking, driving, or riding your tricycle, when the cops stop you without PC for a general purposes, it is ILLEGAL. This is exactly what the 4th Amendment was designed to protect the citizens from. It is an infringement.

I apologize to anyone here who lost someone to a drunk driver. I ask in all honesty, what does your loss have to do with illegally stopping and detaining me?

How does your loss equate to me giving up my explicitly defined right? It doesn't and you guys are allowing your emotions to cloud your judgment.

You guys need to grow up and drop the fricken emoting and remember what the hell this country was founded upon.

Ever been stopped, detained and searched by game wardens because you look like a hunter during hunting season?
Seems Fish & Game officers have some of the widest reaching leeway when it comes to probable cause searches.

Proud NRA Life Member
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Salmonella

Ever been stopped, detained and searched by game wardens because you look like a hunter during hunting season?
Seems Fish & Game officers have some of the widest reaching leeway when it comes to probable cause searches.

They do, in many states.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 13 of 16 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

521 members (264mag, 2500HD, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 1minute, 10gaugemag, 51 invisible), 1,849 guests, and 1,295 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,059
Posts18,521,394
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.