Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
After the "secret bill" buried in the $1.1T budge resolution has been uncovered, the gloves are coming off. The "secret" is to allow the IRS to continue to target groups like the Tea Party?
Boehner knew it and condoned it. He is the new Enemy #1.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog...ty-and-conservative-critics-attack-john/

Last edited by bigwhoop; 01/17/14.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.

V
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
V
Don't you mean the Tea Party prepares for fight against the Democratic Republican Party?

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
About time.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
October 21, 2013
"Doesn't it seem like [today] we have a Corrupt Bastards Club in D.C.? On steroids?"
Sarah Palin

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
"The Mother of All Wars"
Saddam Hussein, conservative president of Iraq!

Makes you laugh!

Last edited by northwestalaska; 01/18/14.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It is interesting to watch the totally different response of the R's and the D's when the base becomes unruly.

When the Blacks get stirred up about the D's taking them for granted, the Party makes an effort to reassure them.

The R's go into attack mode when the Conservative element of their Party criticizes them.

McCain, McConnell, Peter King, etal uses harsher rhetoric against Rend Paul and Ted Cruz than they've ever used against Reid and Obama.

Considering the viability of the two different threats posed, a man would think the responses would be exactly opposite.

Makes me think that the R's are more intent on holding onto personal power than in advancing their Party.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by curdog4570
It is interesting to watch the totally different response of the R's and the D's when the base becomes unruly.

When the Blacks get stirred up about the D's taking them for granted, the Party makes an effort to reassure them.

The R's go into attack mode when the Conservative element of their Party criticizes them.

McCain, McConnell, Peter King, etal uses harsher rhetoric against Rend Paul and Ted Cruz than they've ever used against Reid and Obama.

Considering the viability of the two different threats posed, a man would think the responses would be exactly opposite.

Makes me think that the R's are more intent on holding onto personal power than in advancing their Party.
It doesn't surprise me at all. A few years back we'd have eight years of RINO rule in the Governor's mansion. Sebelius was running and we had a good conservative to run against her. The Governor didn't endorse the Republican candidate until the last minute because he was too "radical". The local Republican Chairperson advised my inlaws to vote Democrat against the conservative. The guy lost and we got Sebelius.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I will be trying to make a statement during the primaries. I already have been telling the RNC, when they are begging for money, that I can give them none since they act like Democrats. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The primaries are the only elections where we matter.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by curdog4570

I'd say your thinking's right on track.

I've come to the conclusion that the Republican party is just as much to blame for the decay of our freedoms and the constitution as the uninformed Dem's who simply vote for whoever their favorite reality TV star votes for.
While I don't agree with everything Libertarian, the Tea Party/Libertarian faction may well be the only way out of this mess IF there is indeed a way out.

IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Since the 2nd term of GWB I've not given one dime to the Rep party. Won't either. It's not that I have a considerable war chest but all my donations will go to the Tea party reps.

I've been a Republican for many years, casting my first vote for Goldwater in 1964. Things have changed and I won't vote for any of the current incumbents this time around.

I feel better already about the upcoming primaries.

The things that come to those that wait may be the things left by those who got there first.

Unk
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We won't prevail in all instances but we can make our presence known, and THAT's what's got the RNC scared.

A
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
A
I recommend you prevent your right of center party moving to the left.

I left a 2 party left of center country to immigrate to the land of the free. It can be lost if you allow it.

Never forget the concept, they represent "you", They must remain "your" humble servant.

When truth is ignored, it does not change an untruth from remaining a lie.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Timberlake
Since the 2nd term of GWB I've not given one dime to the Rep party. Won't either. It's not that I have a considerable war chest but all my donations will go to the Tea party reps.

I've been a Republican for many years, casting my first vote for Goldwater in 1964. Things have changed and I won't vote for any of the current incumbents this time around.

I feel better already about the upcoming primaries.

THIS in Spades!

Voting for Goldwater was my second vote and things have changed.

Even Goldwater changed later on, but what he stood for in �64 and wrote in �Conscience of a Conservative� is still rock solid Real Conservatism.

And exactly what is needed today to turn the ship hard starboard.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I have been saying for some time now that the Republican Party is to the Washington Generals what the Democrat Party is to the Harlem Globetrotters.

The purpose of the Republican Party is to make the Democrats look good in the political arena.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by derby_dude
I have been saying for some time now that the Republican Party is to the Washington Generals what the Democrat Party is to the Harlem Globetrotters.

The purpose of the Republican Party is to make the Democrats look good in the political arena.

Then they have failed in their mission.

As bad as RINOs look, the far Left and Obama look much worse.

They all took some heavy hits in the last mid-terms and will again in ten months.

Hard starboard! Bring her into the wind and set course for 2016.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Amen. Haven't given a dime to the RINO party since 2005. Won't ever again.

"Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."
Henry Ford

If it's tourist season, why can't we shoot them?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by derby_dude

Then they have failed in their mission.

As bad as RINOs look, the far Left and Obama look much worse.

They all took some heavy hits in the last mid-terms and will again in ten months.

Hard starboard! Bring her into the wind and set course for 2016.

I say they have succeeded in the mission quite well. The ship is still steaming full speed ahead no matter how many times we rearrange the deck chairs.

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

I
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I
They need to get on the same page.

The major problem is this can cause a split in the conservative vote, and the liberals win ever time. This was proven in Virginia.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Ironman65
They need to get on the same page.

The major problem is this can cause a split in the conservative vote, and the liberals win ever time. This was proven in Virginia.

It's never going to happen. Two different ideologies.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

627 members (160user, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 10ring1, 21, 007FJ, 69 invisible), 2,619 guests, and 1,374 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,093
Posts18,483,005
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.