Print Thread
Hop To
Page 15 of 16 1 2 13 14 15 16
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by Steelhead

Looks like the Kamo Victim's R' Us list continues to grow.

Why so cranky today, Sweetie? You get a day off from 'work' tomorrow, and should be psyched to be able to spend a whole other day doing what you love so much: sitting in front of the computer, doing absolutely [bleep] nothing. Unless being a sour, miserable little bitch counts.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
He just still passed because the south lost the war. Southern bigots miss the days when they could rape their woman slaves by night and whip the men by day so they take it out on those in the north. *

* The above does not apply to most of the fine citizens here who live in the south, just the drunken bigots who like to brag how much they hate anyone who lives north of some invisible line.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Now we will see if Rick bans me for talking back to all the crap some folks like to spread.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Hey, my ancestors didn't contribute to the slavery in this country... they picked their own cotton...

guess that is why I occasionally able to get along with some Yankees... whistle

besides Leighton isn't some Yankee, he's some Japanese Scottish guy who lives in Boston...doing undercover work for the Conservative Rednecks of America Foundation.. the CRAF...

not to be confused with the Confederate Redneck Air Force.. (CR-AF ) or CRAP... which stands for what you Yankees call Scheiss...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
State Trooper: Sir have you been Drinking this evening?

Seafire: Yes sir, quite a bit...

State Trooper: how much did you have to drink tonight sir?

Seafire: 3 Lemonades and a Root Beer chaser...

whistle

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Scott F

Just a few recent.

There are a bunch of hot chicks everywhere, I'll pass on the liberal, carpet munching bitches.
says a lot about our wives and daughters. this was from a post on people in Oregon

Nothing would be better than to see all those liberal ass, pot smoking, cock sucking, gun hating left coasters rot on this one.

Only one thing worse than a Yankee lover....

So Pat, are you saying he right, we in the PNW are all like this? If it is the general consensus I will bow out of this conversation.

He also said there are a lot of hot chicks everywhere. You could have applied the compliment OR the insult to your wives and daughters. You CHOSE the insult.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Steelhead is right and I was wrong. I have learned my lesson. Steelhead is always right.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Choosing to hear the insult rather than the compliment was chickish.

Steelhead is right and I was wrong. I have learned my lesson. Steelhead is always right.

That's even more chickish.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
OK. I will try this. Steelhead is a drunken fool who is drinking his life away. As far as I am concerned he can go funk himself. I am sick of is putting other folks down because they are Steelhead. It is sad because just like Stick he aSked a great guy.

I generally try to keep from putting other folks down even if I hold a different opinion. He seems to take much pleasure in it.

That better?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That second line makes no sense, but it doesn't sound like a thirteen year old girl typed it.

So yeah, I'd say it's better.

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Spelling f u c k doesn't work on the Fire.

Look, you having a problem with me? I get sick of someone talking trash because I no longer live in the south. Is that the problem?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No I don't have a problem with you. I'd have to care to have a problem with you.

I am sick of is putting other folks down because they are Steelhead. It is sad because just like Stick he aSked a great guy.

This ^^^ is what doesn't make any sense.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I always thought you were a nice guy.

Thinking weabout my future here. Sure not the Fire I joined. Maybe I not the kind of guy the fire wants.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Scott,

Speaking for myself, I enjoy the hell out of most of your posts. The pics of your place there in WA and the stuff you do with it is really neat. If I find a reason to be in your neck of the woods I'd relish the opportunity to buy you a cup of coffee, if for no other reason than for some of the posts you've made about guys you'd have coffee with.

That being said, you do play the victim card pretty hard sometimes, this being one of them.

MAGA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I am a nice guy.

Just because I disagree with you doesn't mean I'm a bad guy. And that line of reasoning is what I'm trying to explain sounds very feminine.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by garyh9900
Yep, we have "road checks" pretty routinely throughout the warm months, and occasionally during the cold months.

If you are traveling on the memorial day weekend, 4th of July holiday, Labor Day weekend, Thanksgiving Day weekend, Christmas and New Years weekend, you can expect to see Road checks.

Do I agree with them? Not necessarily.

Last edited by CrimsonTide; 01/19/14.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Holy sheet. I only read the first few posts back on page 1 then typed a reply. I had no idea where this windbag, shovel of sheet thread had progressed to before my post.

My apologies.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
I am a nice guy.

Just because I disagree with you doesn't mean I'm a bad guy. And that line of reasoning is what I'm trying to explain sounds very feminine.

Never said or thought you were anything but a nice guy. If that is the way it sounded then I wrote it wrong. Got my computer out and quit trying to use the cellphone with fat fingers.
My nice guy was in reply to your not caring.

I am obviously in the wrong here, way to many I respect saying so.

From now on I will leave Steelhead alone no mater what he says. I will do my best to take nothing personal.

Lesson learned.

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
He just still passed because the south lost the war. Southern bigots miss the days when they could rape their woman slaves by night and whip the men by day so they take it out on those in the north. *

I was playing holdem in Las Vegas in 98. One of the players who was black was being obnoxious and confrontational. At the end of one hand he got extremely pissy towards the player who won the pot. As the winner was stacking his chips he addressed the ass. He stated, " it's people like you that make me proud my grandad was a slave owner" It took a good five minutes before the laughter died down enough to continue play.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
OK. I will try this. Steelhead is a drunken fool who is drinking his life away. As far as I am concerned he can go funk himself. I am sick of is putting other folks down because they are Steelhead. It is sad because just like Stick he aSked a great guy.

I generally try to keep from putting other folks down even if I hold a different opinion. He seems to take much pleasure in it.

That better?

It's not if but it's WHEN the so called 'Christians' will crack.

You've always been a victim, and I thank my upright walking God that I ain't you.

Laffin

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Page 15 of 16 1 2 13 14 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

65 members (Buckshot5, Big1bud, beefan, 300_savage, 6 invisible), 1,414 guests, and 814 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,592
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.