Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
V
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
V
Great Video. Great Americans. Thanks for posting.

GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by ingwe
I just DID list what I want from you, only one thing..

GFY

Does this mean that I can cut you all off now?

Wooooow.......what a joy......my taxes were just halved.......

Confucius say: He who angers you.......controls you.

My Lifestance is one of Secular Humanism.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by StripBuckHunter
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by gitem_12
To all those who have been down range...God Bless you, and thank you

That's not enough. They want something more......just by the fact that they post this stuff here.......continually. What is it that they want?

Easiest 'ignore' yet�

GFY

We taxpayers have given you all MUCHO. No kidding!

Please list here what more you want from us now. Also, please give us a deadline on when your requests might end.

Vets can have whatever they want from me. They have earned it

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
+1

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sounds like one of the piss ants that threw cups of dogpiss at us in SEA TAC has resurfaced.

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

That's not enough. They want something more......just by the fact that they post this stuff here.......continually. What is it that they want?

They want inbred turds like you to realize the actual cost those men and countless others have given, and continue to give. Those men will never get all they deserve. But I will dn sure thank them every chance I get.

So, may we substitute a thank you on this forum in exchange for allllll of the things I listed......and call it good? Or are you asking for more than that? I'm unclear.

And just when does the customer/taxpayer get a say in what he is paying for and just what the desired services cost is?

Those things are EARNED, not given away. I somehow doubt you will grasp that concept.

GFY indeed.

Isaiah 6:8

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jimy
Most of them fought for the things that your handicap prevents you from doing, they gave so those of you unable to protect them selves are safe, they gave so people like you can and do exist.

I'm not talking about fighting dickweed..........I'm talking about receiving. Alllllll those outrageous benes and all. It's twisted considering what is provided.

Since when do the payers get less benes for their work than those being payed? That's just fawked and UnAmerican. When does it all end?

A lot of good men and women had their lives changed or taken just so you could come on here and bad mouth us. Do you think you would get these privileges if Germany and Japan had won? Do you think you can get on the internet and bad mouth the country and it's veterans if you lived in a country like China or Iran?

Consider yourself lucky you were born and raised in America and people before you and after you are willing to take chances with their lives and futures just so you can talk crap about those who did serve. You are a lucky guy. You shouldn't forget it and how you got it. kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
The sad part of all of this is, with money we can help the poor, doctors can cure the sick & the ill, we even have carpenters that can shelter the homeless.

But nothing in this world can fix, what this mans mother has created.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Go get [bleep] you commie piece of dogshit. I hope you get your throat cut.

I kill chit. "The Heathens nest"
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by jimy
Most of them fought for the things that your handicap prevents you from doing, they gave so those of you unable to protect them selves are safe, they gave so people like you can and do exist.

I'm not talking about fighting dickweed..........I'm talking about receiving. Alllllll those outrageous benes and all. It's twisted considering what is provided.

Since when do the payers get less benes for their work than those being payed? That's just fawked and UnAmerican. When does it all end?

A lot of good men and women had their lives changed or taken just so you could come on here and bad mouth us. Do you think you would get these privileges if Germany and Japan had won? Do you think you can get on the internet and bad mouth the country and it's veterans if you lived in a country like China or Iran?

Consider yourself lucky you were born and raised in America and people before you and after you are willing to take chances with their lives and futures just so you can talk crap about those who did serve. You are a lucky guy. You shouldn't forget it and how you got it. kwg

Civil war vets didn't get much of the things on my list. At all. This was a war of passion and beliefs.

Neither did WWII draftees and their spouses who had to up and move and work in a factory someplace else. This was another war of passion and beliefs and true Americanism. A classic one.

Neither did Viet Nam draftees.

But present military personnel get salary and benefits that are second to none.......even more than the present private sector............cuz they whine and snivel and live off of the prior experiences and successes of USA military. They want a patting on the back for the things their forefathers did for patriotic reasons. They ain't gonna earn sheet as long as it is given to 'em. This is all exhibited right here, right now, on this thread. The entitlement syndrome in America isn't just limited to Dem's and minorities.

I'm tired of paying for this maniacal stuff.

IC B3

N
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
N
Wait here just one minute. I've paid for you. Doesn't this count for anything? Why is this never mentioned in these types of threads? Why can't you deliver to me......your customer.........what I've paid for without bitching and trying to make me feel guilty and somehow lacking in support of you (or was it me?).

I've paid for your lifetime healthcare........including medication copays.......which you've never seen.

I've paid for your on-the-job training.

I've paid for your neverending job security......which few other Americans have.

I've paid for your uniforms and gear.

I've paid for you to have state-of-the-art fighting and safety equipment....in order to protect YOU (or was it me?).

I've paid for your outrageous pension, too.

Please answer.

Yes, monetarily, you paid for my health care but it's not my fault that that was part of my CONTRACT with the USN as was my pension.

My OJT (flight training) cost quite a bit but because went to flight school my contract was EXTENDED from 4 1/2 years to 6 1/2 years AND I didn't bitch to you or anyone else about it.

Job security.......Yep, as long as you SURVIVE and keep doing your job well which includes deployments of months and with today's optempo a year or more away from home. I figure in 21 years of active duty, I spent about a third of it away from home, wife and kids. How many birthdays, anniversaries, ball games, dance recitals, holidays have you missed?

Uniforms and gear....sorry pal, as an officer I get to pay for all my uniforms. Flight gear? Yeah, the taxpayer paid for that and also for all the A/C I flew and the fuel.

Protecting you or me? Well, the way I look at it, If I protect myself and do my job too, it's protecting YOU!

Pension? Yeah, it's pretty nice to have but I'll bet you don't even know how it's calculated.

By the way, the whole time I was on active duty, I was paying Federal and state income taxes JUST LIKE YOU and I have to pay taxes on my retirement pay too. As they say in Top Gun, there's no such thing as a free lunch.

How many times have you been scared witless just trying to get home at night? Oh, I'm sorry, you haven't landed on a pitching deck in bad weather have you? Go to You Tube and search "pitching deck operations" and watch but that'll only show what it looks like from an observer's point of view.

I don't care if you thank me or any of the other vets here or elsewhere for our service, but as long as you don't downplay or ridicule what's been done for you, I'm alright with it.

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I see your on the bottle again. Got any telephone poles to splinter up for us instead of running your suck?

StripBuckHunter, Indian name, Whuddadrunkfuker.

Sean
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by calikooknic
I see your on the bottle again. Got any telephone poles to splinter up for us instead of running your suck?

Howdy Tonight Kook,

No hooch or Percocet here....as always......already told you this. I might be open to trying all the above.......tho.......after this one.

I'm depending on ya partner........to answer my questions here tonite. Nobody else has nor has the sack to. They just dance around 'em. Can you help out here?

V
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
V
I have taken care of many WWII vets and Vietnam Era vets in Naval Hospitals. If they have done the time, they get the benefits. Actually the benefit package has changed and has become worse generally. You really need to keep your mouth shut about things you know nothing about.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by vabeachman
I have taken care of many WWII vets and Vietnam Era vets in Naval Hospitals. If they have done the time, they get the benefits. Actually the benefit package has changed and has become worse generally. You really need to keep your mouth shut about things you know nothing about.

Classic self-centered gov't worker me-me-me response. Thanks for this one, VB.

V
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
V
Chris Darnell
4801 S. Dory Trail
Flagstaff, Arizona 86005

Is this you, Mister City Government Worker?

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Crickets...

and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? (Micah 6:8)

d.v.

Musings on TDS
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Take a flying run up your left leg and disappear!

"Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life." (Prov 4:23)

Brother Keith

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by calikooknic

Howdy Tonight Kook,

No hooch or Percocet here....as always......already told you this. I might be open to trying all the above.......tho.......after this one.

I'm depending on ya partner........to answer my questions here tonite. Nobody else has nor has the sack to. They just dance around 'em. Can you help out here?

Only sack here is you, and a damn sad one at that. Pizz off.

Sean
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by vabeachman
Chris Darnell
4801 S. Dory Trail
Flagstaff, Arizona 86005

Is this you, Mister City Government Worker?

He was all full of piss and vinegar posting about every ~5 minutes or so until this post hit. Now just crickets. It is true that when the light turns on, the cockroaches go running.

Laffin!

Last edited by achadwick; 01/21/14.

and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? (Micah 6:8)

d.v.

Musings on TDS
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

533 members (12344mag, 01Foreman400, 222Sako, 1lessdog, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 63 invisible), 1,743 guests, and 1,244 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,124
Posts18,522,983
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.