S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by Seafire
nor do you have one....

Thank you Seafire......But have you seen the extended butt crack thread?? grin

naw, I gotta admit in public, the title didn't exactly have the pazzaz that would usually attract my attention... grin

GB1

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by vabeachman
Chris Darnell
4801 S. Dory Trail
Flagstaff, Arizona 86005

Is this you, Mister City Government Worker?

I'm a 32 year career firefighter AND a Vet. Thanks for this info.... cool

P
pod Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
stripbuckhunter:
I wear the same wings as dave in w,v,they didn't come free or without paying a price to have the privilege to wear them and serve. that was my choice of direction and you wouldn't understand the obligation many feel as a payback to the privilege of living in this place I call home. I was taught I had an obligation to give something back. all males in my family served that being my dad and his three sons [all combat vets] you are free to vent your personal negative views towards us because over the decades the vet stood tall without reservation and put his safety and well being aside for what you now enjoy. I drag a leg around a crippled hand and carry multiple other wounds with me every day but it was a small price for 6 decades of freedom and peace of mind. I only mention these facts at this juncture in my life because after over 60 years of listening to ass holes like you and keeping silent. I figure this may be my only shot at finally telling the likes of you off. there is more of us than you thank god. [ I feel better now should have vented years ago]GOD BLESS AMERICA]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by FlyboyFlem
Originally Posted by derby_dude
If we want to regain our freedom and destroy an enemy than we and our military needs to march on Washington and destroy the dragon within.

Yep that'll work will you be leading the charge?

Sure if people were really interested in restoring freedom but most people care more about the government tit than freedom. Besides the huge number of low information voters on the Fire convinces me it's not worth it.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by StripBuckHunter
Originally Posted by jimy
Most of them fought for the things that your handicap prevents you from doing, they gave so those of you unable to protect them selves are safe, they gave so people like you can and do exist.

I'm not talking about fighting dickweed..........I'm talking about receiving. Alllllll those outrageous benes and all. It's twisted considering what is provided.

Since when do the payers get less benes for their work than those being payed? That's just fawked and UnAmerican. When does it all end?

You can't be this dumb. Have you ever talked to anyone who uses the VA medical system ? Furthermore it's your constitutional duty as an American to raise and support The military. That includes medical care and equipment. If you don't like it. You are free to move to France

Where in the Constitution does it say that???????

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

IC B2

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
If we want to regain our freedom and destroy an enemy than we and our military needs to march on Washington and destroy the dragon within.

Sure if people were really interested in restoring freedom ...

You'll be leading from the rear, then?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Pat85
Originally Posted by T LEE
Sgt Clarence Meyers, survivor of both the Hurtgen Forest and the battle of the Bulge. My Uncle and fondly remembered.

[Linked Image]

What division was he in? My uncle used to talk about the Hurtgen Forest quite a bit.

I don't have any of the details anymore and I flat don't remember. Charley wiped out a lot of my memories and unfortunately my memory ain't so good anymore either.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by tjm10025

Sure if people were really interested in restoring freedom ...

You'll be leading from the rear, then?

Absolutely, I'm not stupid.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I would like to thank everybody for my lack of freedom. Since all of you have been fighting and dying for my freedom I have lost more and more of it. The amount of freedom that has been lost in the last 60 is more than can be documented on a forum.

So please stop fighting and dying for the lack of freedom as we can't afford to lose any more.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sgt Clarence Meyers, survivor of both the Hurtgen Forest and the battle of the Bulge. My Uncle and fondly remembered.

[Linked Image]

What division was he in? My uncle used to talk about the Hurtgen Forest quite a bit.

I don't have any of the details anymore and I flat don't remember. Charley wiped out a lot of my memories and unfortunately my memory ain't so good anymore either.

T, where wuz he from??? The 28th Infantry Division,a National Guard unit from Pa. fought there at Huertgen. It was so hard hit that the red Keystone was called the "Bucket of Blood". 9th ID,4th ID also fought in Huertgen. Factually, we lost that battle.

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
IC B3

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by tzone
My grandfather's 92nd birthday today. He fought for us, US Army, WWII. He's still with us. smile Happy Birthday Grandpa Bud.

Please shake his hand for me and tell him : "Thank you sir".

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Thank you for posting the video. My living room is full of dust this afternoon.

Also, thank you to all men and women who are/have been there to protect my freedom.

And to you, stripwhateveryournameis...they deserve everything they get from us. What have YOU done to help anyone other than yourself?

I'd rather have a bad day hunting than a good day working!
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Many thanks for posting that link. Dad served on Tinian island and when he came home I was a year and a half old. My brother and I were both encouraged by him when it was our turn. Sadly he has been gone for over 15 years now and we both still miss him.

Many thanks to all veterans on the 24hr site. I sincerely appreciate your service past and present.

Perhaps SBH should think about what Eleanor had to say once.

[Linked Image]

Larry
"Speed is fine but accuracy is final" - Bill Jordan
"We do not exaggerate when we state positively that the remodelled Springfield is the best and most suitable "all 'round" rifle".......Seymour Griffin, GRIFFIN & HOWE, Inc. wink
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I would like to thank everybody for my lack of freedom. Since all of you have been fighting and dying for my freedom I have lost more and more of it. The amount of freedom that has been lost in the last 60 is more than can be documented on a forum.

So please stop fighting and dying for the lack of freedom as we can't afford to lose any more.

More senseless ramblings from the resident Kook..

You better be afraid of a ghost!!

"Woody you were baptized in prop wash"..crossfireoops

Woody
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
From IL ET, he was in a tank retriever outfit, that much I do know.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

zxc Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[quote=derby_dude]I would like to thank everybody for my lack of freedom. Since all of you have been fighting and dying for my freedom I have lost more and more of it. The amount of freedom that has been lost in the last 60 is more than can be documented on a forum.

More senseless ramblings from the resident Kook.. [/quote

My grandfather (who I never met) and my father were both over seas during WW 1 and 2. My father was in the Air Force, he has been gone 45yrs now and left a wife and 3 children at that time. My mother is 88 yrs old now and still receives that veterans check every month. War is not friendly and has effected our lives for the better and the worst, we reap the 'better' part because of there sacrifices , the worst part is for us to deal with. But, if my father could come back for a look , he would not be happy with the loss of freedoms he enjoyed while alive.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
I don't believe SBH realizes what he would be paying - IF our warriors hadn't given their collective "all" - to protect the freedoms his sorry, little, scrawny, worthless, whiny, a$$ enjoys denigrating.
He's now the second since I've been on the "fire" to make "ignore"
GOOD BYE - scum!

Mark

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by EvilTwin

[Linked Image]

T, where wuz he from??? The 28th Infantry Division,a National Guard unit from Pa. fought there at Huertgen. It was so hard hit that the red Keystone was called the "Bucket of Blood". 9th ID,4th ID also fought in Huertgen. Factually, we lost that battle.

My uncle was there with the 4th ID

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
This place is pretty cival and full of a lot of true gentleman.

SBH, if you posted that schit in GD over at AR15.com you would not have been treated or faired so well.

GFY

twofish

*Master of random precision*
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by achadwick
Originally Posted by vabeachman
Chris Darnell
4801 S. Dory Trail
Flagstaff, Arizona 86005

Is this you, Mister City Government Worker?

He was all full of piss and vinegar posting about every ~5 minutes or so until this post hit. Now just crickets. It is true that when the light turns on, the cockroaches go running.

Laffin!

AC,

Revisit your threads Thumper-with-a-Vengeance, when you seemed to brag (oh wait, you did) about your super duper kiddos attending Colorado School of Mines. You posted those to make you look better.....not your rugrats. Difference, dude. You ain't them and consequently can garner no credit. Folks like you will never, ever get this. shocked

Along those same lines.........discrediting and intimidating the poster ALWAYS leads to winning the argument, right? NOT. My info is posted..........where in the world is yours you lifesaver? shocked

As somebody else here mentioned, I got just exactly what I wanted......with no surprise......outta this one. Quite predictable. And quite a few other threads, actually. I just don't think that most of you realize how bad it makes you all look to post the redneck responses that you do.

Confucius say: He who angers you.......controls you.

My Lifestance is one of Secular Humanism.

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

533 members (12344mag, 01Foreman400, 222Sako, 1lessdog, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 63 invisible), 1,743 guests, and 1,244 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,124
Posts18,522,983
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.