Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by prairie_goat
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
We really need a partial serial # (first 3 digits) to verify. Why haven't we gotten that info yet????

The OP found time to make four posts over the last couple hours in other threads, but still no serial number. crazy

It's a dead skunk...
in the middle......
dead skunk in the middle of the road...............

Have Dog

Will Travel

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 2muchgun
Like to sell. As new. No idea wtf it is or if all original or not. How does $1350 shipped sound? All sales final, no returns........

[Linked Image]

Are the bipods included????

"If you got it, you got it!" In memory of Pops, gone but never forgotten
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I considered buying this rifle also as a shooter, still would, it's a nice looking gun but just can't bring myself to trust the seller after all the recent events and one other thing still bothers me is that there are some on this site who apparently think they are above the rest in as much as calling other folks classified hawks, WTF is wrong with looking and buying from this forum, a member is a member, what he does on this site or how much time he spends on it is no one else's business. We're all equal here or at least I thought we were and we seemed to treat each other with respect. I like it here because of that. I will still continue to buy whatever interest me and pre 64 model 70's are at the top of that list, guess I must be one of those "classified hawks" that this guy seems to look down on and for that reason would hate to give him a dime of my money, just my 2 cents worth

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
In my opinion, the OP is one of the most hawkish of classy fied hawks.
Or at least was til a while back. grin

Have Dog

Will Travel

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Originally Posted by Bill_N
Nice guy! Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. You must've forgot about selling me a "collector grade rifle" with bedding compound smeared on the bluing. How many others have you screwed? And you have the balls to hang around here needling people.

Really, it was sold as "collectors grade"? And why don't you tell the audience exactly how much time had gone by before you started your whining; better than a year after you received the rifle, so it must've been a huge issue, right?

Had to dig a ways back to find this one (2006), but here it is:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...Re_Sako_L461_Vixen_Deluxe_222#Post848301

Tell you what Bill, box it up and tell me where to send your refund and I'll have it in the mail tomorrow. Never should've sold that rifle in the first place.

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Bumpola.

grin

MAGA
pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AlaskaCub
I haven't dog piled on any of these Safariman threads but damn dude.......you really need to step back from the classifieds for a while and rethink what the he'll you are doing here. The issues with the items you sell and the issues with the transactions after you sell stuff is like a broken record. And please stop telling everyone about your health issues, it's pretty clear that the sympathy factor has long since worn out.

Good post.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Nice guy! Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. You must've forgot about selling me a "collector grade rifle" with bedding compound smeared on the bluing. How many others have you screwed? And you have the balls to hang around here needling people.

Really, it was sold as "collectors grade"? And why don't you tell the audience exactly how much time had gone by before you started your whining; better than a year after you received the rifle, so it must've been a huge issue, right?

Tell you what Bill, box it up and tell me where to send your refund and I'll have it in the mail tomorrow. Never should've sold that rifle in the first place.

He sends it back, I'll take it!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

value has probably doubled since 2006 laugh

[the member formerly known as fluffy}
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
You know me, screwing people by selling them Sako Deluxe .222's for $975.00 shipped. Apparently a ding in the stock and scratch on the floor plate are listed in the Blue Book of Gun Values as "collectors grade".

I can't wait to get that rifle back.

IC B3

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
If Bill N is a man of good character he should send that rifle back to you. I'm curious to see if he does..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Like to sell. As new. No idea wtf it is or if all original or not. How does $1350 shipped sound? All sales final, no returns........

[Linked Image]

I'll take it, that's a very rare flintlock pistol pizza cutter. shocked laugh

Gunner

Trump Won!
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
If Bill N is a man of good character he should send that rifle back to you. I'm curious to see if he does..

Awaiting response to my PM asking where to send the refund and FFL. Can't wait to get that rifle back.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I understand you have to let everyone know about your health issues, but wouldn't it have been a whole lot easier and less time consuming to just answer the questions guys have asked? Like the first few digits of the serial number? "1960 or so", WTF does that mean? Find "Bolt Action Rifles" and "Model 70" here and punch in the number:

http://oldguns.net/sn_php/winmods.htm

Does the bolt have a matching serial number? Actual length of pull (not a guess)?

Received rifle today exactly as described.

Thanks, Bill

???

Same rifle?

Black Cows Matter!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AlaskaCub
I haven't dog piled on any of these Safariman threads but damn dude.......you really need to step back from the classifieds for a while and rethink what the he'll you are doing here. The issues with the items you sell and the issues with the transactions after you sell stuff is like a broken record. And please stop telling everyone about your health issues, it's pretty clear that the sympathy factor has long since worn out.

+1

Black Cows Matter!
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N

I can't wait to get that rifle back.

Bet he don't send it back !

"Only Accurate Rifles are Interesting" (Colonel Townsend Whelen)
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by gunner500

[Linked Image]

Gunner

Gotta be a Beretta. Being Italian and all, nobody else would need a pizza cutter...

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide
Originally Posted by gunner500

[Linked Image]

Gunner

Gotta be a Beretta. Being Italian and all, nobody else would need a pizza cutter...

Looks like a hemorrhoid trimmer to me..

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
The flint for cauterizing when the cutting is done?

Thank God for modern medicine.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The direction threads can go at times can be most humorous and entertaining. grin

Page 5 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

67 members (338reddog, AdamT204, 10gaugemag, 6MMWASP, 7 invisible), 1,668 guests, and 688 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,759
Posts18,514,954
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.