-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
There were a few nice guys on the Forum that were dedicated to the Sport and tried to help newbie without calling them names and trying to make them look stupid. A lot were Legends in their own mines

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I've been a member over at PM for years and while I rarely go over there in the past couple it's not due to any issues. Just got fed up with the same questions over and over and over again. There are some good guys over there, also has it's share of green hunters that try regurgitating stuff they read trying to look like giant slayers. In other words, not much different than all other boards on the net. Like always, you must become skilled at wading thru BS to get any useful info.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
or even tube them out.

Travis

Tube em up????? Hell, most of em won't even pick em up.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Bea175
You lasted longer than I did. On my second post I commented that the TV show they were sponsoring seemed amateurish with all of good ol' boy shouting and high fives etc... Got banned right then and there, no warning either. Wasn't a flame or "X"ridden language.

Ed

A person who asks a question is a fool for 5 minutes the person who never asks is a fool forever.

The worst slaves are those that put the chains on themselves.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I like the PM sight but I'm not very opinionated and rarely PM anyone that isn't my friend and rarely discuss controversial subjects with them. I try to make it to the PM Hunt and have a very good time down there. I usually stay for a month and hunt with locals I've met at the Hunt.

I'm mostly interested in the Firearms threads and rarely visit the Predator Hunting thread.

I've been calling preds for 50yrs and have little intrest in shooting PD's or gophers so seldom bother with this thread either.

I try to take the best out of the sights I visit and just ignore the crap, it makes life simpler.

After the first shot the rest are just noise.

Make mine a Minaska

Heaven has walls and rules, H-ll has open borders
IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
the classifieds on PM are still worth glassing over from time to time.

Laws aren't preventative measures. In other words, more laws won't prevent gun crime from happening.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Personal messages are read on predator master's site when you become a person of interest. The person you PM'ed is now a person of interest. They (the admins only) can click on your name which brings up a menu, that has a button that says log on, they click that button and they are now signed on as you, with all the capabilities that you have which gives them the ability to read your PM"s.

Redfrog aka pussgut is the chairman of the board of directors. He was demoted to moderator for a year for misappropriating corporate funds. The place has been a power struggle since the founder died. Its now run by a used car salesman named Jeff Mock.

They banned all the real predator hunters leaving them with bullshit artists and wannabe's. At its height of popularity in the mid 2000's it had more predator hunters than all other sites combined. Other than Randy Black, I believe all the administration there is corrupt and thieves to boot.

Last edited by Rusky; 02/11/14.

I've been so overwhelmed with fake news that I'm now nuts. Let's go Brandon
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I think Jeff Mock is the guy that PM'd me. What a douche bag.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
When they threaten me i told them in a return email to puck themselves. It is just a internet forum and i didn't give a chit one way or the other about their threats or if i was a member or not. I feel the same about any other internet forum I'm on, including this one.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Check out idahovarminters.com/forum

IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Yeah, PM is a funny place.

Bunch of wanna-be's, window lickers, Tebbe-worshippers (I could talk for hours on this guy and his story), tacticool, and idiots compiled into one place that exists on the internet...

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

564 members (17CalFan, 160user, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 55 invisible), 2,322 guests, and 1,207 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,517
Posts18,490,928
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.