Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rockchucker
[Linked Image]

some pork.

Notice how putting Bobby and a carbine in the photo make it look bigger?

grin

Happy birthday, buddy.

Golldammed motion detector lights. A guy can’t even piss off his porch in peace any more.

"Look, I want to help the helpless. It's the clueless I don't give a [bleep] about." - Dennis Miller on obamacare.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by ingwe
Just got back, slept some of it off, and will post more later. But first I have to reiterate what others have said, but with some emphasis. Bob ( Isaac) Dan, and 7x57 Steve put a LOT of work into this and literally made it what it was. Bob was the mother hen, no one wanted for anything if Bob was around, and he was always around. Steven organized,cleaned up after us reprobates, handled my knife for me so I wouldn't have to mess with it on the plane and loaned me a Ruger#1-S in .38-55 so I could hunt with not only a classy rifle, but a classic rifle. Dan ran his ass off cooking and prepping for all of us and his talents in t
he kitchen are now the stuff of legend, but I found he had one more talent�.

I walked around all over the place like many others, just waiting and watching for something unusual in a pig, and held out till the last day. The last day found me tired and dragging so I was on a 'low impact- hunt' ( more sitting than moving�.) when Dan showed up and offered to go to the top of the ridge and see if he couldn't locate and haze down some pigs. Within a minute I heard a warning shout and here came half a dozen pigs with Dan in hot pursuit, throwing rocks at them. There were a number of 80 lb 'eaters' in the group so I figured to let loose, but Dan realized at the same time that I did, that he was in the line of fire. Another rock thrown and a fast running New Yorker doing a flanking maneuver on the pigs put him out of harms way, the .38-55 went off�. laugh
That whole hazing episode was so funny it made the trip for me�as did a hundred other little things I got dealing with this group. They are as good as they are built up to be!

We had a ball�...

Did I get the right size?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by tex_n_cal
well I got home a short while ago. Again a great time seeing everyone, great eats, great guns, and hunt. Little bit of gun trouble, but I did eventually get a small pig. She'll eat good smile

Apologies to Sandcritter for denting your steel plate. I'll work on making you something more durable smile

Eh, don't worry about that. That's what it's for. The 300wby put a hurtin' on that puppy, didn't it? Next year, will turn it the other way and punch the dents back in grin

Golldammed motion detector lights. A guy can’t even piss off his porch in peace any more.

"Look, I want to help the helpless. It's the clueless I don't give a [bleep] about." - Dennis Miller on obamacare.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC
I had a blast like always. Sorry I missed PAMac on the last day.

we threw each other a quick wave when we passed each other on the squiggley road between the gas station and lodge..... Of course i was giv'n that glorified golf cart all it could take..... laugh

16hr40min total drive time and 940 miles round trip...... For a seven hour visit was worth every nano second between......

Good food , good friends (old and new) , and outstanding feeds...... Has inspired me to come up with the word SuperUberFantaBulous ......

If 'ya can't put hot sauce on it, it ain't worth eat'n....

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Whelen Nut

[Linked Image]

BIG guns rule! [/quote]

LOL, figures you'd be holding a double there, you shot mine like ya owned it, it was a pleasure meeting you to Whelen Nut.

Gunner

Trump Won!
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Damn, buddy, but it was a pleasure to see you, too. I'm very flattered that you thought so much of us all that you would do that.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by PAMac
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC
I had a blast like always. Sorry I missed PAMac on the last day.

we threw each other a quick wave when we passed each other on the squiggley road between the gas station and lodge..... Of course i was giv'n that glorified golf cart all it could take..... laugh

16hr40min total drive time and 940 miles round trip...... For a seven hour visit was worth every nano second between......

Good food , good friends (old and new) , and outstanding feeds...... Has inspired me to come up with the word SuperUberFantaBulous ......

You da ironman on that 24 hr turn and burn, glad ya made it for a quick visit PAMac, and many thanks for the venison links, had near a pack of em for breakfast with eggs this morning.

Gunner

Trump Won!
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Same here Gunner, and I have a hollow place in my heart after having to turn loose of your .303 double�

Its been a looooooong time since the old boy experienced that level of lust�.

And it was kind of evident to everyone. wink

[Linked Image]

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Same here Gunner, and I have a hollow place in my heart after having to turn loose of your .303 double�

Its been a looooooong time since the old boy experienced that level of lust�.

keep away thats my gun dammit.......and i told you so laugh

Last edited by rattler; 03/10/14.

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
lol laugh

Gunner

Trump Won!
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Gonna have to find an old Fox 20 gauge and see if somebody will spot weld some Lee-Enfield barrels to it.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Damn shocked laugh

Gunner

Trump Won!
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

You just wait. It's going to be pretty.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I was pleased to see the four bottles of Rebecca Creek did indeed disappear by Sunday morning. One I noticed even walked over to the officer's quarters...

smile

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gunner500
lol laugh

Gunner

keep laughing but it will be mine, even if i got to dig you up after you die to retrieve it from your coffin, buried with it my arse, least it will be easy to find laugh

Last edited by rattler; 03/10/14.

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I believe that I told you guys Ingwe talks in his sleep.

Sat night all I heard was....303, 303, 303, 303, 303.....

Of course, that was between snores !!!!!

Tony

PS: When I handed that beauty back to gunner, he had to wipe the drool off of it.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

It wasn't drool.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by tex_n_cal
I was pleased to see the four bottles of Rebecca Creek did indeed disappear by Sunday morning. One I noticed even walked over to the officer's quarters...

smile

George brought one up for me to try. We got some good news about my boy Rommel, and decided a toast was indicated grin

I gotta get me some-o-dat!

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Page 114 of 138 1 2 112 113 114 115 116 137 138

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

466 members (280Ackleyrized, 1beaver_shooter, 2500HD, 3040Krag, 1936M71, 45 invisible), 1,685 guests, and 1,255 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,046
Posts18,521,156
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.