Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 15 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
The last 5 rifles I bought only one was smaller than .270.

Here are the 5.
1).FN Mauser .270 Winchester.
2) Pre '64 Winchester M 70 Featherweight .30-06.
3) Sako Vixen .222 Rmington.
4) Winchester M 70 .300 Win Mag RMEF Shot Show special 2014.
5) Pre '64 Winchester M 70 .300 H&H.

Some here may be going smaller,but not me. wink

Last edited by elkhunternm; 03/30/14.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
HR IC

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
It remains fascinating to me,that you Window Lickers remain of the opinion,that counting Safe Queens is a means of R&D. Funny schit!

I know,I know..you [bleep] near shot one of 'em and the other nearly suffered a safe ding. That was close!

Laffin'!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Boxer
It remains fascinating to me,that you Window Lickers remain of the opinion,that counting Safe Queens is a means of R&D. Funny schit!

I know,I know..you [bleep] near shot one of 'em and the other nearly suffered a safe ding. That was close!

Laffin'!

That's funny schidt right there!! grin grin grin

Talk is cheap. It takes money to buy whiskey.
CRS Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
'S,

Your insecurities are very WELL founded. Congratulations?!? Laffin'!

Sucking my ass ain't gonna pry your kchunt from the couch.

Hint.

Notice I said nice deer, not congratulations. I could have done without psuedo tacticool hunter and sandpaper in the outhouse persona polluting the image.

My preference for the clown paint job comes from the truckloads of fish I have caught on plugs such painted.

You keep on pretending you have a clue about me. Sorry to disappoint, but I am not a tacticool hunter wannabe.

Funny.

Arcus Venator
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by CRS
You keep on pretending you have a clue about me.

He needs to pretend he has a clue, period! Must say, he does have himself fooled.

I do kinda love the little guy though.

Laffin'

IC B2

dhg Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
There are two quite clear trends (amongst the gun loonies) going on in my neck of the woods:

1)towards smaller calibres and high ballistic coeffiecients - particularly towards the 6.5mm cartridges

2)towards bigger calibres launching light for calibre monolithics at very high velocities - probably the 9.3 x 62 being the current fad, but the Whelen and 8x57 also getting a look in.

Last edited by dhg; 03/31/14.

If your dad doesn't have a beard, you've got two mums
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Some forums have an ignore feature where you can just ignore
some types who just like to troll the forum.

Boxer would qualify for me, there is not one thing I have found him post has been useful for any sportsman on the forum.

If you agree, just report and notify this post.

Last edited by Farmboy1; 03/31/14.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Farmboy,

Just click on his name to get the drop down menu, then go view his profile. There is a tab on his profile page named "ignore this user". It works great.

Those who must raise their voice to get their point across are generally not intelligent enough to do so in any other way.
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Tate:

Thanks for that.

No more Boxer for me. What a loser, he is gone.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Farmboy1

Boxer would qualify for me, there is not one thing I have found him post has been useful for any sportsman on the forum.

I'm going to have to disagree. Boxer knows his stuff and he posts lots of useful stuff. I've picked up a good bit off him. He really has a wealth of information even though his delivery is crude.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I agree

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by moosemike

I'm going to have to disagree. Boxer knows his stuff and he posts lots of useful stuff. I've picked up a good bit off him. He really has a wealth of information even though his delivery is crude.

Otoh I don't know many that can't do just what he does, its easy. And not have to listen to the little man syndrome vulgarity.

I don't care how useful your info is, if you are a POS, I'm not going to waste my time.

Long as he is happy, thats all that counts. I sure hope his wife and family are good with him.

But that doesn't mean folks should suffer his mouth. For a bit of info thats all out there in other legible and sane/non vulgar posts.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Maybe so. But is imaginary pretend ignore really the answer? Laffin.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
You like that stuff, good for you.

I have not seen one useful post from him. And I have been around here for a while.

Just some vile stuff, and his posts are all about Boxer.

Laffin.

Last edited by Farmboy1; 03/31/14.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'stud,

I've seen me paint purty peectures.

Laffin'!

SuperKchunt,

If only to fuel your Imagination and to bolster your Pretend,I wanted to make sure you had all my pics in "your" Photobucket account. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

As per always,feel free to cite you were there and gunned the frame. Laffin'!

You "hard chargers" are a [bleep] riot!

dhg,

1) some folks actually shoot

2) then there's all the others

Never has been tough to cypher.(grin)

Hint.

Femboy1,

WoooHoooo...the "dreaded" full blowed Imaginary Pretend Ignore?!?

And you were doing so "well'" too. Laffin'!

You poor poor Stupid Kchunt,who dresses you in the morning and chews your food for you?!?

Bless your heart,you tinfoil hatted dumbfhukk.

Only YOU,can keep YOU,from saying something [bleep] STUPID. Here's to the innate ability for you to be powerless in the refrain,then feeling compelled to Vagina Monologue your couchbound kchunt.

Laffin'!

Looking forward to your next Whine,more Excuses and another expose on how your incredible Stupidity is someone else's "fault".

Perhaps consider hitting the Silent Dog Whistle with another 90PSI blast,to REALLY summons The Paper Hat Brigade and orchestrate a daring "strategic rescue" of your alarming Estrogen Levels. Laffin'!

Don't [bleep] up and reply,as it'll diminish your Imaginary Pretend Ignore,despite the hilarity of it's transparency. Though of course someone might Reply to this via Quote and you'll have more Pretend to Imagine,that you can't Ignore.

You poor poor stupid [bleep].

TAINT,

I'll feign my "surprise" yet again,that you's more than a whole [bleep] bunch afeared of ALL things The Rifle.

Hell,you were doing "great" too.

Laffin'!

Dooshmike,

I reliably connect dots and ring the bell,with an uncanny connect percentage.

Funny how it actually works.

Hint.

1tn,

I'm rather at ease in musin' water under the bridge and will happily grant ALL the slack on the rope,that the Do Nothing Dumbfhukks wish to take.

I'm afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess...and much to their chagrin. Why the amazingly [bleep] stupid pin-headed dumbfhukks wish to Imagine and Pretend,is beyond me,but I seriously dig the oblivious humor of their doing their "BEST".

Funny schit +P+!

rost',

No need to reiterate for the jazillionth time,that you are an incredibly slowwwwwwww "learner". Sweetie...that ain't no [bleep] "secret".

Someone who "knows" as "much" as you,is always gonna fare better when shutting the [bleep] up,taking notes and applying same.

Thank me later.

Hint.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by moosemike

And I will forgive anything so long as I get more pictures to view.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Boxer
'stud,

I've seen me paint purty peectures.

Laffin'!

SuperKchunt,

If only to fuel your Imagination and to bolster your Pretend,I wanted to make sure you had all my pics in "your" Photobucket account. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

As per always,feel free to cite you were there and gunned the frame. Laffin'!

You "hard chargers" are a [bleep] riot!

dhg,

1) some folks actually shoot

2) then there's all the others

Never has been tough to cypher.(grin)

Hint.

Femboy1,

WoooHoooo...the "dreaded" full blowed Imaginary Pretend Ignore?!?

And you were doing so "well'" too. Laffin'!

You poor poor Stupid Kchunt,who dresses you in the morning and chews your food for you?!?

Bless your heart,you tinfoil hatted dumbfhukk.

Only YOU,can keep YOU,from saying something [bleep] STUPID. Here's to the innate ability for you to be powerless in the refrain,then feeling compelled to Vagina Monologue your couchbound kchunt.

Laffin'!

Looking forward to your next Whine,more Excuses and another expose on how your incredible Stupidity is someone else's "fault".

Perhaps consider hitting the Silent Dog Whistle with another 90PSI blast,to REALLY summons The Paper Hat Brigade and orchestrate a daring "strategic rescue" of your alarming Estrogen Levels. Laffin'!

Don't [bleep] up and reply,as it'll diminish your Imaginary Pretend Ignore,despite the hilarity of it's transparency. Though of course someone might Reply to this via Quote and you'll have more Pretend to Imagine,that you can't Ignore.

You poor poor stupid [bleep].

TAINT,

I'll feign my "surprise" yet again,that you's more than a whole [bleep] bunch afeared of ALL things The Rifle.

Hell,you were doing "great" too.

Laffin'!

Dooshmike,

I reliably connect dots and ring the bell,with an uncanny connect percentage.

Funny how it actually works.

Hint.

1tn,

I'm rather at ease in musin' water under the bridge and will happily grant ALL the slack on the rope,that the Do Nothing Dumbfhukks wish to take.

I'm afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess...and much to their chagrin. Why the amazingly [bleep] stupid pin-headed dumbfhukks wish to Imagine and Pretend,is beyond me,but I seriously dig the oblivious humor of their doing their "BEST".

Funny schit +P+!

rost',

No need to reiterate for the jazillionth time,that you are an incredibly slowwwwwwww "learner". Sweetie...that ain't no [bleep] "secret".

Someone who "knows" as "much" as you,is always gonna fare better when shutting the [bleep] up,taking notes and applying same.

Thank me later.

Hint.

Ha! I laughed so hard reading that I started to cry. LOL! grin
I really can't remember the last time I laughed this hard. +P+

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Poor little guy barely makes it to the window of his own truck. That and baldness clearly explain your insecurities.

Sorry, I didn't realize it was this bad for you. Explains much about the way you are.

[Linked Image]

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Cliff Clavin + Napoleon = Our own beloved Bozo!

[Linked Image] +
[Linked Image] =
[Linked Image]

Those who must raise their voice to get their point across are generally not intelligent enough to do so in any other way.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
SuperKchunt,

I enjoy your Imagination and Pretend,almost as much as you do. There's alotta reasons why you gotta "live" vicariously and plagiarize your Outdoors "experience"(s). Laffin'!

Do tell...what didja' almost "do" Today?!? Laffin'!

Cheer up...the Mail was especially generous today and your ship has come in.

[Linked Image]

You'll prolly wanna upgrade "your" Photobucket Account to at least "Pro"...if not "Pro +P+".

I'm crying I'm laughing soooooo hard,you poor poor Do Nothing Day Dreaming Kchunt.

Bless your heart.

TAINT,

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Very much looking forward,to what your Imagination enables you to Pretend about next...you poor poor stupid kchunt.

Laffin'!

Page 12 of 15 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1badf350, 1936M71, 55 invisible), 2,328 guests, and 1,219 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,042
Posts18,500,794
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.