Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
http://washingtonexaminer.com/mozil...raditional-marriage-laws/article/2546770

Put me down as a blasphemous heretic in league with this man.
I refuse to bow to these new pagan gods in the land.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
GB1

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Pagan gods, indeed. We must all worship at the alter of PC. Well, I'm not having any part of it either.

and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? (Micah 6:8)

d.v.

Musings on TDS
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Screw Mozilla. I will strip it off all the systems I support.

The freaking guy invented Java script and has done more for the internet that any one person alive. They should be worshiping him.

Their press release, and how hypocritical to speak of free speech:

Mozilla prides itself on being held to a different standard and, this past week, we didn�t live up to it. We know why people are hurt and angry, and they are right: it�s because we haven�t stayed true to ourselves.

We didn�t act like you�d expect Mozilla to act. We didn�t move fast enough to engage with people once the controversy started. We�re sorry. We must do better.

Brendan Eich has chosen to step down from his role as CEO. He�s made this decision for Mozilla and our community.

Mozilla believes both in equality and freedom of speech. Equality is necessary for meaningful speech. And you need free speech to fight for equality. Figuring out how to stand for both at the same time can be hard.

Our organizational culture reflects diversity and inclusiveness. We welcome contributions from everyone regardless of age, culture, ethnicity, gender, gender-identity, language, race, sexual orientation, geographical location and religious views. Mozilla supports equality for all.

We have employees with a wide diversity of views. Our culture of openness extends to encouraging staff and community to share their beliefs and opinions in public. This is meant to distinguish Mozilla from most organizations and hold us to a higher standard. But this time we failed to listen, to engage, and to be guided by our community.

While painful, the events of the last week show exactly why we need the web. So all of us can engage freely in the tough conversations we need to make the world better.

We need to put our focus back on protecting that Web. And doing so in a way that will make you proud to support Mozilla.

What�s next for Mozilla�s leadership is still being discussed. We want to be open about where we are in deciding the future of the organization and will have more information next week. However, our mission will always be to make the Web more open so that humanity is stronger, more inclusive and more just: that�s what it means to protect the open Web.

We will emerge from this with a renewed understanding and humility � our large, global, and diverse community is what makes Mozilla special, and what will help us fulfill our mission. We are stronger with you involved.

Thank you for sticking with us.

Mitchell Baker, Executive Chairwoman

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
He should be able to find a job anywhere. If your beliefs don't align with others they simply "fire" you!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You are very astute. I was thinking the same thing - an offering to Baphomet.
[Linked Image]

He's very popular. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baphomet

Islam is a terrorist organization.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Those who scream about intolerance choosing to participate in intolerance, it is amazing.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Seems that the IRS was responsible for this enforcement of The Church of State's values.

http://lonelyconservative.com/2014/...a-ceos-prop-8-donation-to-lgbt-fanatics/

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BarryC
Seems that the IRS was responsible for this enforcement of The Church of State's values.

http://lonelyconservative.com/2014/...a-ceos-prop-8-donation-to-lgbt-fanatics/

I call bullschit! Skeeter already said "Not even one smidgen of corruption" in the irs.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I am telling you folks, this is just the beginning of the purge. We've become so opem minded, we've become close minded.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Man....

I hate Internet Explorer, Google supports intelligence gathering so there goes Chrome, and now this? Well, I used to like Firefox...

Starting to run thin on browsers...

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Those who scream about intolerance choosing to participate in intolerance, it is amazing.

The left are as intolerant as they come.

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Intolerance is practiced right here on the Fire.

The low information voters who allied with the homo-promoters, atheists and phony Christians are a clear example of this intolerance.

Why People Accept,Defend And Promote Homosexuality.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Quite right, rte. DA Carson wrote a very good book titled "The Intolerance of Tolerance". A good read.

and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? (Micah 6:8)

d.v.

Musings on TDS
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just one more reason why it's dumb to mix politics with your business.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by KevinGibson

Except that he didn't.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by KevinGibson

Except that he didn't.
Did he not take a stance on an issue that is political in nature? Marriage is sanctioned by the government, is it not?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He didn't mix it with business.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He didn't mix it with business.
My bad, I missed that.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This certainly puts the "Mo" in Mozilla.

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by 12344mag

The left are as intolerant as they come.

The hard left and the hard right are equally as intolerant. Only the hard left has the political clout (currently) to drive BS like this. Swing the pendulum the other direction, and the hard right could and would do the same thing in reverse.

I wish the guy had forced the board to fire him, though. The entire decision is just f'ked up.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

686 members (10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 007FJ, 1beaver_shooter, 16penny, 71 invisible), 3,291 guests, and 1,404 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,483
Posts18,471,815
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.