GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
He was a heck of a wrestler
[Linked Image]

Welcome to the Majors, Robin.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W7, those Rockys or Roosevelt?

You ever get one a scale?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Not sure they were taken in SW Washington so my guess they are Roosevelt. The Bull was mine it was taken about three years ago.

de 73's Archie - W7ACT

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I have tried hunting those SW Wa Rosey's, and only shot one. They are a tough hunt in some thick country in my limited experience. I would like to get another elk camp tradition going over there again with some guys like I had a few years ago. I always enjoyed those trips, elk or no elk.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by wageslave
Originally Posted by jwp475

You think that will help? Maybe you are interested in some ocean front property in Wyoming.

Price?
grin

Would that be Two Ocean Lake in Wyoming? whistle

[Linked Image]

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
JJ, do you rue the day yet?

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by SKane
Originally Posted by jwp475
Yep.
Looks like he's more upset with your cable weight guess than his hobby being trashed as presented....on a public form. Go figure.
Of course this thread would not be on page one if it were not for those that love to bash and keep it in the fore front. As if that dose no damage. Can you say self righteous?
This thread would never had made a second page if Mr. Self Aggrandizing hadn't made the post in the hunting rifles forum. Per always, he can't sidestep his ego or his pee pee. This may be about his bear hunting story but in reality it ain't about the bear hunting story at all. wink
At 1:13 -- "Everybody lookin' at me, like I'm some kind of f*ck up for losin' a sorry-ass job..."

It astounds me at the number of people who get all butt-hurt and run and cry because I scolded them on the internet, yet the soup that makes up safariman -- freeloading, deadbeat deals, dirtbag broke-dick pathetic animal killing, and other white trashery -- gets swallowed like some kind of high-end chardonnay.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Foes of hunting need to see this type of "hunting" bashed here.

No they do not, what they do need to see is a united front presented by all hunters of every persuasion.

Keep bashing your allies and you will come to a point where you won't have any.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JSTUART
"Allies?" Safariman is only in it for safariman. That's not any "ally." If he's not running some non-stop personal beg-a-thon, he's committing some other dirtbaggery; i.e., making poor shots at animals he can't recover and then posting it on the internet like some kind of big "stud."

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Bricktop
"Allies?" Safariman is only in it for safariman. That's not any "ally." If he's not running some non-stop personal beg-a-thon, he's committing some other dirtbaggery; i.e., making poor shots at animals he can't recover and then posting it on the internet like some kind of big "stud."

If you ever wondered how Australians lost so much to the gun control nuts...that was it.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
BT, I would like to know where you EVER saw me askinig for anything of anybody here, ever. When I had a run of bad luck with appliances and cars all breaking down at the same time I posted a fire sale on guns, but another member started a "Lets help Safariman out" thread and as soon as I saw it I asked him to take it down. He did and that was the end of it. But somehow I get linked from time to time for some - as you put it- beg a thon or asking for money. I have stated some difficult circumstance as to why I was selling various firearms and my Rokon ORV a couple of times, but I was trying to handle my stuff by selling my stuff in an honorable way.

As far as Allies, I have FAR more friends here than enemies, and loads of frequent trading partners here. I don't wish to have ANY enemies. They who seem to revel in bashing my posts or threads are not my enemies here by my choosing or anything I have done to any one of them. If I know what any of them wanted of me in order to be at peace, I would take any reasonable step(s) required.

I do try to be an ally and a friend however I can and as much as I can to everyone. Supporter (when fincances allowed) of pretty much all of the hunter freindly conservation organizations plus the NRA. This has been my MO and a big part of my core values for as long as I have been here and long before that.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
BT, I would like to know where you EVER saw me askinig for anything of anybody here, ever.
Every ad you've posted is always some kind of half-assed trade request or request for whatever. Hell, back before your alleged "difficulties," I can recall you not being able to afford a reloading manual. I think you weave whatever story suits your own purposes at any given moment.

As far as Allies, I have FAR more friends here than enemies, and loads of frequent trading partners here.
Birds of a feather. Or rather, dirtbags of the same funk.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Lots of dirtbags lie and steal and hide behind bibles.

Beware of thieves, scammers and dishonest members on the "Fire" classifieds. Ya there is a thief here too. Whatever!!

They're all around the CampFire and everywhere.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

If you ever wondered how Australians lost so much to the gun control nuts...that was it.

Opinion or fact?

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by carbon12

Opinion or fact?

United we stand divided we fall. Simple really.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

You do realize that argument can be (and has been) used to defend almost any practice imaginable?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J

Divide and conquer has been used effectively for centuries. You realize that, right?

Last edited by jwp475; 04/05/14.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Give me a break. By that logic, it's never OK to call someone out, no matter what they do, as long as they're "on our side."

Ever heard of policing your own ranks?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Maybe my idea of an ally is different than yours. If he's your ally, then by all means stand in solidarity with him.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
Page 13 of 40 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 39 40

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

130 members (1_deuce, 673, 2500HD, 300_savage, 21 invisible), 1,733 guests, and 998 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,650
Posts18,512,626
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.