Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
The crack house (rental) that is 4 houses up the street from me seems to be having a party tonight... grin

A couple weeks ago, a group of urban yutes came out of the same house & walked to the front of my house & proceeded to pop off a bunch of .22 rounds across the park that's in front of my house...I called 911 when it happened & gave them a good description of all involved...police never showed up.

About ten minutes ago, a couple cars locked up their brakes & parked across the street...slamming their doors & walking towards the west...yelling/speaking ebonics while strutting down the middle of the street...I'd grabbed my pistol & stuck it in my rear pocket before I went out the front door...
The "yutes" turned around & headed east (back towards me) I used my CJ5 as a buffer between us until they got far enough down the street to allow me to get back in the house unobserved...they walked straight up to the house the previous shooting was involved in & went inside...I called 911 to report WTF was going on & was politely told to GFY... grin I then told the 911 that if any bullets hit my house, I'm gonna return fire... Her reply was..."you have every right to protect your house"

I will NEVER vote for or support ANY future budget or pay increase for our local sheriff or police departments...the frackin jerkoffs are useless.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
There is one of two things happening here, either you are paranoid, or it is time to pack your gear and leave for better climes.

I vote for next door to Stick.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
They speak Ebonics in fort cracker!?? grin

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
it'd be a shame if that crack house burned to the ground with that poor 911 response time.

[the member formerly known as fluffy}
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Thats crazy that the cops didnt show. What was the crime being committed in the second instance though?

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Well duh...ebonics!

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Damn!! I have absolutely NO idea what the status of your local copshop is like but there were many times when we just could NOT respond to a 911 call because every guy on duty was already buried in a genuine disaster . If any of our dispatchers came off to be as crude,rude and stupid as the ones you dealt with were, I would have skinned them alive and THEN started disciplinary action. Reality is that too many times there just isn't anyone else to send on damn near ANY call.

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It's stories like this help me to understand why every one in the States wants the right to carry.

Jim

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
When you call 911, let them know that you are recording the conversation for training purposes. Theirs.

Dan

"It's a source of great pride, that when I google my name, I find book titles and not mug shots." Daniel C. Chamberlain
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Dan_Chamberlain
When you call 911, let them know that you are recording the conversation for training purposes. Theirs.

Dan
good one !!!

IC B3

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
We have a decent sheriffs department here in our county.
Called 911 once upon a time about shots being fired in the direction of our residence. Actually striking the house.

42 minute response time.

Large county, small staff, lots of stuff needing attention that day and most all of it was important. Mine was just on the list of stuff to do and they came when they could.

You need to relocate.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I must be living in paradise. I'm at the end of a dirt road with miles of wilderness behind me. First neighbor is a hundred yards up the road. Any of us might shoot a few rounds off at any time and no one needs to call 911.

I say move.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by fluffy
it'd be a shame if that crack house burned to the ground with that poor 911 response time.

^^^^^^^^^^^

This

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
The crack house (rental) that is 4 houses up the street from me seems to be having a party tonight... grin

A couple weeks ago, a group of urban yutes came out of the same house & walked to the front of my house & proceeded to pop off a bunch of .22 rounds across the park that's in front of my house...I called 911 when it happened & gave them a good description of all involved...police never showed up.

About ten minutes ago, a couple cars locked up their brakes & parked across the street...slamming their doors & walking towards the west...yelling/speaking ebonics while strutting down the middle of the street...I'd grabbed my pistol & stuck it in my rear pocket before I went out the front door...
The "yutes" turned around & headed east (back towards me) I used my CJ5 as a buffer between us until they got far enough down the street to allow me to get back in the house unobserved...they walked straight up to the house the previous shooting was involved in & went inside...I called 911 to report WTF was going on & was politely told to GFY... grin I then told the 911 that if any bullets hit my house, I'm gonna return fire... Her reply was..."you have every right to protect your house"

I will NEVER vote for or support ANY future budget or pay increase for our local sheriff or police departments...the frackin jerkoffs are useless.
Too many cops at that agency taking graft from those guys (or whoever those guys are associated with) for you to get any meaningful action out of them.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Which agency? Which cops/supervisors?

Mighty hypocritical for you to preach to Bob about statements about folks while you're sitting here typing that. Wasn't it you recently asking for an apology from someone (don't rember who it was) after they made comments about you? Lacking anything to verify your claims, we'll all be eagey awaiting yours......

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by fluffy

Be a Damn shame.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by NH K9

Mighty hypocritical for you to preach to Bob about statements about folks while you're sitting here typing that. Wasn't it you recently asking for an apology from someone (don't rember who it was) after they made comments about you? Lacking anything to verify your claims, we'll all be eagey awaiting yours......

George
Who's we??

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
About a year ago we had a similar situation.It kept getting worse lots of complaints a few arrests one officer hurt. Then one of the occupants must have dozed off smoking real big fire no further problems.

There are no problems that cannot be resolved by the suitable application of high explosive.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
The real question is where'd they get 22 ammo?

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by NH K9

George
Who's we??

That's about what I figured.......

Me and anyone else reading, I guess. So, anything to verify your accusations or do you enjoy telling untruths? You were clear in your "professional" opinion on people who do such things......

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

484 members (1minute, 1lessdog, 06hunter59, 1_deuce, 1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 51 invisible), 2,115 guests, and 1,118 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,279
Posts18,505,096
Members73,998
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.