Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
start moving into the Republican party in the '60s or was it earlier than that?

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Why do you post such BS?
It's trolling and you know it. You also know that the Campfire HATES trolls.

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
not that I can tell Charlie

it's just the Democratic party changed their racist tactics, they enlisted some black guys as overseers, guys like Jackson, Sharpton, with the regular racists they already had Clinton etc.

instead of telling them to use birth control, get an education, get a job and quit dreaming of being a ball player or horn blower, they told them

poor guys, the man been keepin you down, vote for us and we'll tax the man and give you free chit, it isn't your fault.

they didn't migrate, they just got smarter about how they run the plantation.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
You love the black man, because he kisses the Dimocrap hand,

The same that pays him to forget being a man, and revel in being an African.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by BrotherBart
Why do you post such BS?

I donno BB there is so much of it displayed on this board I couldn't resist. With the addition of the Democrat bashing in just as many posts makes me wonder.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
so answer my post if you will please Charlie

do you not think blacks would be better off if they weren't being used as the victim/race card

don't knock someone up, get an education, get a job, that's how the Asians do it, how the Mexicans do it, how the white folks do it etc.

do you go along with the lie that the folks I mentioned, tell, that, that strategy won't work for the black community?

it seems to work great for the ones that employ it, they are very successful, but for the ones that don't, they're told "it ain't yer fault baby"

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
I agree with the victim/race card issue and the effect it plays in holding someone back and also that it promotes ill will among the races.

So you answer back as to the % of blacks that fall for the victim/race card.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SAcharlie

I donno BB there is so much of it displayed on this board I couldn't resist. With the addition of the Democrat bashing in just as many posts makes me wonder.

I'm gonna let you in on something that most here on the Campfire already knows.
Democrats are baby murderers,morally bankrupt fools,and money stealing doves.They lie to themselves every day. I don't know how they can look at their children and grandchildren in their faces. They have spent every dollar that their grand kids will ever make.
And you think this if a joke. It's pathetic.

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S

They lie to themselves every day. I don't know how they can look at their children and grandchildren in their faces. They have spent every dollar that their grand kids will ever make.

I won't argue with the first part of your reply but to the last part that of it that I left intact I will add. It also applies to the Republicans since the days of RR.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W

"And when the highest law enforcement officer of the land plays race baiting, partisan politics, ONCE AGAIN dredging up the muck of past America, reenforcing the sad, victimhood mentality that plagues this country, it may be time for balkanization. Just sayin"

They keep saying they want to get past it, but are always the first to use it as their go to cry. Its like a baby that never was weened and is now perpetually and permanently insecure to their own detriment.

Wolf! Wolf!

Trump HAD the World, ", Trump saw our children, "
Trump saw a way to make a brighter day so he started giving
There was a choice he was making, he was saving our own lives
Its true he made a brighter day for you and me. --Trump WINS 2016
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Why do you post such BS?

The clueless wonder much.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Charlie (there's a loser name to start with), your obvious attempt at trolling is laughable were it not for the fact you actually believe what you write and the fact a moron like you is allowed anywhere near a voting booth is proof positive there should be an intelligence test before voting.
You're the perfect definition of a "cull", but chances are you've further polluted the populace with your progeny...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Charlie (there's a loser name to start with),

And that a loser's comment f uck stick.
That's my name, my fathers name, and my grand fathers name.

Speaking of loser names, "jorge" sounds like something a tranny would adopt.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Well "charlie" (not charles), if the moniker fits, enjoy it... but I do apologize Mr. Field Grade...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Did Communists start moving into the Democrat party in the '60s or was it earlier than that?

[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
When did azzwipes start posting on the campfire????

It started on 12/12/2004.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Did NWA join that day too?

FJB & FJT
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E

I'm gonna let you in on something that most here on the Campfire already knows.
Democrats are baby murderers,morally bankrupt fools,and money stealing doves.They lie to themselves every day. I don't know how they can look at their children and grandchildren in their faces. They have spent every dollar that their grand kids will ever make.

This. ^^^

They have given away our nation to illegal aliens, bums, scum, whores and our enemies to get a Dimocrap vote. They work for the financial collapse of this country under the guise of love and compassion in order to affect the same large scale murder of people by the government as has been seen in Russia, Germany and China to save the earth from overpopulation while affecting the same through their vote buying policies. All this is done to destroy this country we grew up in so that the tyranny of communism can rule the people, rather than vice versa.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Raeford
Did NWA join that day too?

Nope, NWA= 4/4/2007, but I do understand your confusion, ain't much difference between azzwipe #1 and azzwipe #2. grin

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by Foxbat
Did Communists start moving into the Democrat party in the '60s or was it earlier than that?

The communists that were in the msm, Hollywood, and government were successful in subverting the truths revealed by McCarthy, just as they now do concerning everything from ze ro to illegal aliens, Benghazi, F and F, the IRS, and NSA.

Last edited by eyeball; 04/14/14.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

587 members (10gaugeman, 12344mag, 160user, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 10ring1, 68 invisible), 2,999 guests, and 1,268 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,491
Posts18,471,930
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.