Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rbinhood
And how many Americans did Bush kill in Iraq? I am wondering if anyone here ever saw any weapons of mass destruction, which were the sole legal basis offered for the invasion? Who was it that outed Valerie Plame?
Of course, to be fair, Bush had a little help in Iraq, too.

You mean the WMD the kinton administration first spoke of and virtually every intelligence agency in the world? Valerie Plane, the NON-CIA operative that was "outed" by someone NOT connected with the Bush administration? You really need to find another hobby other than posting lies asswipe.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Robbinghoody, I'm a Dr. My dog is smarter than you. You came on this forum raising eyebrows with the stupidity of your posts, but due to our sense of fair play we challenged you mentally, allowing you a chance to prove your stupidity or your mental capability.

Unfortunately, you proved the former. You went through school being easily convinced of the crap you were fed, without questioning or contemplating. You are like any one of the blind men who described the elephant as being like the part they were exposed to.

You best hope to get a job with .gov where folks aren't fired for being stupid.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by jorgeI
And how many Americans did Bush kill in Iraq? I am wondering if anyone here ever saw any weapons of mass destruction, which were the sole legal basis offered for the invasion? Who was it that outed Valerie Plame?
Of course, to be fair, Bush had a little help in Iraq, too.

You mean the WMD the kinton administration first spoke of and virtually every intelligence agency in the world? Valerie Plane, the NON-CIA operative that was "outed" by someone NOT connected with the Bush administration? You really need to find another hobby other than posting lies asswipe.

He's too stupid to know a lie from the truth, Jorge.

He knows ze ro has lied to him and us but thinks it ok because he knows ze ro is trying to save us from ourselves. He knows this because ze ro said so. Besides, CNN agrees with ze ro.

Last edited by eyeball; 04/18/14.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
P
pod Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
rbnhood;
it was the republicans that where the authors of all the civil rights legislation going back to Lincoln not the democrats that might surprise you you might want to read some books before big brother started rewriting them. by the way i don't recall the republicans want to recant any vets care or benefits it occurs to me it is obie and his gang that hate the military and vets. i for one have no problem with the vets benefits or care they sure as hell earned it and as bad as things are in our GREAT country under obies lack of leadership it would be in worse shape without our military of the past. finis

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by eyeball
I'm a Dr.

Are you an Opthalmologist...?

Or are you an Optometrist...?

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
IC B2

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Tell you what eyeball, post a picture of your medical license here? You sound more like the White Supremacist who attacked the Jewish Center.

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Tell you what eyeball, post a picture of your medical license here? You sound more like the White Supremacist who attacked the Jewish Center.

I don't know what kind of doc, doc is. But here's some more info on that white supremacist.

http://www.fireandreamitchell.com/2014/0...nn-miller-2006/Frazier Glenn Miller most recently ran for Congress as a Democrat in 2006. Even left wing kook site Daily Kos worried about Frazier Glenn Miller running for Congress in Missouri (as a Democrat). Leftists who immediately cameout and blamed conservatives, the tea party and NRA after news about Frazier Glenn Millershooting spread have been spinning all night to try and explain why it doesn�t matter Glenn Millerran as a Democrat instead of a Republican.

http://pin.it/_WJQ2xO

and FREE EYEBALL!
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
John" Boner" has turned out to be a traitor along with McCain. Compromising with Libs gets you a knife in the back every time.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by poboy
John" Boner" has turned out to be a traitor along with McCain. Compromising with Libs gets you a knife in the back every time.

+1

And it could get worse. Here's the most recent picture of cris cristy. At least he's losing weight.
[Linked Image]

and FREE EYEBALL!
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Too many facts in the conversation. rubitgood has left the building. cry

and FREE EYEBALL!
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E

Post a pic of your SS card pard.

Now, if you want to make things interesting, we can always put some money where our mouths are, right?

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I have great admiration and respect for our veterans, Hug. What the Swiftboat people did to Kerry was unconscionable.

That's an oxymoron, moron.

Those men outed Kerry for the liar he is.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
He shot and killed an unarmed 16 year old Vietnamese kid in the back when the kid ran away after Kerry pointed an ar-15 at him. Kerry wanted credit for killing a dangerous Viet Cong.

Kerry demanded and received Purple Hearts after two incidents of getting scratched. His connections had him stationed well behind the action and at a safe desk job.

One Purple Heart injury occurred when he was too close to an object he shot and debri flew back and scratched a finger iirc. Typical Dimocrap hero stuff.

Last edited by eyeball; 04/18/14.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He shot and killed an unarmed 16 year old Vietnamese kid in the back when the kid ran away after Kerry pointed an ar-15 at him. Kerry wanted credit for killing a dangerous Viet Cong.

Kerry demanded and received Purple Hearts after two incidents of getting scratched. His connections had him stationed well behind the action and at a safe desk job.

One Purple Heart injury occurred when he was too close to an object he shot and debri flew back and scratched a finger iirc. Typical Dimocrap hero stuff.

I heard he got it for a hangnail, incurred while emptying the camp latrine. grin

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by poboy

Don't forget John Roberts in the traitor category.

Americans First!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I personally haven't been fortunate enough to make Dr. eyeball's acquaintance, but others on here that I do know in person, have, and he's highly spoken of by them.

His credentials are not in question.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by HugAJackass
I personally haven't been fortunate enough to make Dr. eyeball's acquaintance,...His credentials are not in question.

Originally Posted by antlers
I'm a Dr.

Are you an Opthalmologist...?

Or are you an Optometrist...?

It's a simple question. Still unanswered as of yet.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I know that he has talked about his profession in the past, and has answered that question, but I just don't recall which one he is.

Doesn't make a whole lot of difference to me either way.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by HugAJackass
I know that he has talked about his profession in the past, and has answered that question, but I just don't recall which one he is.

Doesn't make a whole lot of difference to me either way.

That's your prerogative...but it's not you asking the question.

Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

538 members (219 Wasp, 10Glocks, 21, 1minute, 260madman, 1OntarioJim, 55 invisible), 2,402 guests, and 1,212 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,431
Posts18,489,256
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.