Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
Was at the hobby lobby for some hi viz para cord and saw a guy wearing those toe shoes and while I think they are probably comfy they look horrid. Made me think of bad fashion from my youth and I remembered several bad fashion choices.

Remember Jams? Those kinda long non baggy shorts with all sorts of bright/loud and crazy patterns. I wore'em in middle school. Remember plaid paints? Laugh'n

Fashion from the past makes for a good laugh.

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
If you don't want anyone messin' with you at the store, askin' for donations, tryin' to sell you some kinda television service, or what not,,, dress like this when you go shoppin'. Trust me. They leave you alone.

[Linked Image]

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Had a bitchin mullet as a little fella, just like dad's! Wore a pair of JeffO approved Hammerpants that my mom made me for a while, thankfully I was 5 when they were in style and outgrew them fast.

Strangely right after the Hammerpants episode mom started buying me Levi's and flannel shirts, dad may have had some input I'm thinking. But twenty some odd years later I wear Levi's and a flannel shirt everyday. Only thing that's changed is I grew a beard about five years ago and have had it since.

S
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
Nothing better on a cool fall day than flannel and nothing beats cut off overalls and no shirt to wade fish. Kwood you can hang out with me in your attire anytime. To bad your trick doesn't work on telemarketers.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by seal_billy
Nothing better on a cool fall day than flannel and nothing beats cut off overalls and no shirt to wade fish. Kwood you can hang out with me in your attire anytime. To bad your trick doesn't work on telemarketers.

Telemarketer answer. Let them give their speil. Then say two simple Words. " I'm nekkid!" They hang up fast!

Last edited by kaywoodie; 06/14/14.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Apparently. This is this years "must have" mens swimwear

[Linked Image]

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
laugh

Edited to add:

Good Lord! G12.... Where you hang out when not here at the Fire? sick

Last edited by rockinbbar; 06/14/14.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
I'll never get over double knit suits, those long tipped collar shirts made out of Rayon, ties about 8 inches wide, of Double Knit also, and white Patent Leather belts and shoes. God they were nasty. laugh

Sam......

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I wonder if they come in Leopard print(hint)

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
My wife's got some of those toe shoes, Vibram Five Finger I think they are called. She doesn't wear them in public though. Apparently supposed to be good for your feet, and she has problems with her feet and says these help. More like walking around bare foot I guess, which some say is better for you anyway.

IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by gitem_12

They do.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
S
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
OMG 12 where in the hell do you see people like that?! You recon Ingwe has a single sided sack sling in leopard print?!

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
OMG 12 where in the hell do you see people like that?! You recon Ingwe has a single sided sack sling in leopard print?!

facebook twatwaffle island

If he doesn't. He will at the next pig hunt

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
As a kid, it was an awful lot of corduroy pants and button up shirts. Rust colored seemed to be frequently worn.

Now it depends on the season. We have two here. Hot and cold.

In cold I'm wearing jeans, thermal under shirts with some type of long sleeve. And usually a heavy oil skin coat with wool lining.

In hot I'm usually wearing lightweight khaki pants or shorts and Hawaiian shirts. Hiking shoes or sandals if I'm lounging at home.

Some sort of rum drink is usually part of either outfit

Last edited by pira114; 06/14/14.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Was at the hobby lobby for some hi viz para cord and saw a guy wearing those toe shoes and while I think they are probably comfy they look horrid. Made me think of bad fashion from my youth and I remembered several bad fashion choices.

Remember Jams? Those kinda long non baggy shorts with all sorts of bright/loud and crazy patterns. I wore'em in middle school. Remember plaid paints? Laugh'n

Fashion from the past makes for a good laugh.

You must be a young-un! laugh Elephant bell bottoms were the rage when I was in HS. Bottoms so big you could get a foot caught in them and do a face plant on a stairway. eek Glad I wore the old Levi's.

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by ingwe

They do.

How many sets you have, Poobs?

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

[Linked Image]

For the man who has little to hide - but still wants to.

No fear, no doubt, all in, balls out.

"America"
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by xxclaro
My wife's got some of those toe shoes, Vibram Five Finger I think they are called. She doesn't wear them in public though. Apparently supposed to be good for your feet, and she has problems with her feet and says these help. More like walking around bare foot I guess, which some say is better for you anyway.

Yea, until you step on a tack or glass or hocker, or bubble gum or 145 degree gooey asphalt.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

[Linked Image]

where do you suppose they anchor the other end of that?

[the member formerly known as fluffy}
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by fluffy

[Linked Image]

where do you suppose they anchor the other end of that?

I don't want to think about it but somewhere on the other side of their front.

Heck, I think I'll go find some bleach for my eyes now.

Gloria In Excelsis Deo!

Originally Posted by Calvin
As far as gear goes.. The poorer (or cheaper) you are, the tougher you need to be.

gpopecustomknives.com

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

527 members (1234, 007FJ, 12344mag, 1minute, 222Sako, 1Longbow, 58 invisible), 2,383 guests, and 1,297 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,794
Posts18,496,211
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.