Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
rattler Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
fly out of here the morning of July 10 and land in Adelaide Saturday afternoon after stopping by the airports in Tokyo and Singapore.....ive got more time than money and this was cheaper laugh....will hang out with AussieLad and his better half for awhile than off to hunt with Hone and battered.....prolly come back to the states sometime in September....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
GB1

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Might need an address to send you a myki card, which is what you use for transport around Melbourne. Should be able to pick you anyway but this will give you a bit of flexibility if i can't make it until after work

rattler Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
ill shoot you a message when i get to Troy's....no need for you to fire it across the pacific

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Who's going to publish while you're away?

rattler Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
My ex wife I would guess....we split and that became no longer my concern mid May.....I'm out at ScottF's at the moment.....I sometimes forget some guys here don't mess with the general forum much kept the fire more or less up on the generalalities of the split....was on good terms and bout two years in the making so not a major surprise to me or her....split as friends with no lawyers involved....I never even bothered to show up to the hearing before the judge......not sure what I would have done with out a number of guys here on the fire like Scott DocRocket eh76 and others like the three Ozzie's that said come on down when I decided I just needed to get the hell away from everything for a bit before starting over.....not to mention a few dozen others offering assistance should I ever wind up lost in there area

IC B2

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
just fill me in as to when you will be up my way mate. there is a slight chance i can get you onto some buffalo, but time is poor for the next few months with a new contract ive started but in the very least we will do us some killin of some pigs goats dogs roos cats foxes

rattler Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
buff would be out-phugging-standing.....as much of an African nut as i am Aussie water buff are higher on my bucket list than most African hunting......but in all reality im just pleased im getting to see a fair bit of the country down there without it costing me a small fortune....wanted to head down there as long as i can remember......any hunting at all i get to do on top of the trip is just a bonus.....

Last edited by rattler; 06/26/14.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Never hunted in Australia but visited many times with the US Navy of three different ships, you cant find better people on this planet!

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
thats very nice of you to say.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
grinYou guys take care of Rattler as he is inclined to mischief if left to his own devices grin Make sure he gits back here for theCampfire Hog Hunt next year is all grin

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
IC B3

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
He'll be right ,Got him a job here working for commission
[Linked Image]
Got him a hot date lined up
[Linked Image]
The locals here enjoy the company of visitors
[Linked Image]
We'll turn on our best weather
[Linked Image]

Last edited by Hone; 06/28/14.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Have fun & enjoy

ps: Your zippo should be waiting for you when you're back State side

Life is just one damned thing after another
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hone he is used to that weather and worse wink laugh

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
This is what you'd like to see and hear, bit hard now the rivers are up but you never know. Going to be interesting for you.
Vegemite on your toast , Beetroot on your hamburger, beer comes in a pot here in Vic, you'll be right

rattler Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
i may need the job.....apparently my brother aint gonna win salesman of the year trying to sell my Jeep smirk

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
DON'T TOUCH THAT VEGEMITE! That stuff make people from the northern latitudes liquify and run out their own arse.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
He'll be right , He'll either stay here and never go back ,or go home and never travel again.
He's going to 3 different states and we'll all drink different beers , so that will be a challenge, There will be 3 different climates to deal with
But the what we have in common , will be a campfire , a can of some sort to put in his hand and a feed cooking over the fire

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Hone
He'll either stay here and never go back ...

Even odds, I reckon.

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
That's going to be awesome, Sheridan!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
rattler Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Scotts taking me to the ferry later this afternoon and ill just crash at the airport tonight....its a 7am flight and that means leaving Scotts place at 3am if i dont go today and neither of us is interested in that....i can crash anywhere and dont feel like dumping limited funds towards a hotel room for a few hours....will be at Troy's Saturday afternoon after brief tours of the Tokyo and Singapore airports laugh

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

594 members (1lessdog, 160user, 17CalFan, 222Sako, 219 Wasp, 219DW, 64 invisible), 2,282 guests, and 1,273 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,284
Posts18,486,844
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.