Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
There has to be an enemy if law enforcement agencies are militarizing, right?

History has taught us that militarism leads to war: if nations have militaries, they are prone to use 'em, just like Kaiser Wilhelm. Well, the feds are militarizing local law enforcement. There has to be a reason for it. What would you suppose the reason might be? Economic collapse?

BTW, it's silly to blame cops. They're ordered to do what they do. The blame lies in politicians militarizing local law enforcement and law enforcement administrators acquiescing to militarization.

Were I to guess, I'd guess that there is now in place a protocol to force every state and local cop to swear allegiance to US DOJ thereby facilitating complete and total federalization of ALL law enforcement. And don't forget that under martial law, the nation's chief executive can do whatever the hell he desires since our Constitution won't apply.

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
***US President James Madison***
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm okay with that, as long as they let me shoot dogs.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ltppowell

^^^Funny^^^

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by SansSouci

Aren't you paying attention? They're busy making new enemies out of the American people.

LOL
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Don't leave out the cool factor a lot of cops get out of this Military Look that they love to portray today to everyone .

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I shoot with a number of cops

only my baby (Oldest Son) is worth a crp)

Snake

That which does not kill us makes us stronger

Friedrich Nietzsche
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Not many shoot very well. I am an exception.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Not many shoot very well. I am an exception.

Yeah, well you should see the range after qualifying here...Donald Duck would do better with a water pistol.

Hence my assertion that pistols are for shoving up someone's nostril.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Next you'll be sayin' you're for the "buffalo and wolf" and whatever else needs protectin', I'm sure.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A

History has taught us that militarism leads to war: if nations have militaries, they are prone to use 'em, just like Kaiser Wilhelm. Well, the feds are militarizing local law enforcement. There has to be a reason for it. What would you suppose the reason might be? Economic collapse?

BTW, it's silly to blame cops. They're ordered to do what they do. The blame lies in politicians militarizing local law enforcement and law enforcement administrators acquiescing to militarization.

Were I to guess, I'd guess that there is now in place a protocol to force every state and local cop to swear allegiance to US DOJ thereby facilitating complete and total federalization of ALL law enforcement. And don't forget that under martial law, the nation's chief executive can do whatever the hell he desires since our Constitution won't apply.

Militarization does not cause wars. If anything,it's demilitarization and weakness in the eye of the enemy that causes wars.

Think pre-WWII Washington treaties.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B3

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Who is the enemy? You may find it interesting to learn something about the impact of organized crime i.e. the drug business, on American life. I think much of the war on drugs is a patent failure but the level of threat of the drug cartels is real. Training of the leadership is the source of the failure and all concerned must be required to understand the Constitution before they swear the oath. The failure to control our borders is irrational and should be the focus of the militarized LEOs. This would be a great training location and opportunity to mess w/ people that can fight back. After several tours on the border they would be able to return to their communities and help educate their neighbors about the real threat.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

That which does not kill us makes us stronger

Friedrich Nietzsche
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

The enemy is us. the US economy is based on the US Empire being at constant war. With the demilitarization of the military it has becomes imperative that the "new" enemy be someone that will always be available and easy to fight. Hence, the American citizen is the "new" enemy of the State. When you look at all the new dictatorial powers the Obama Regime has assumed it looks better and better that the American citizen will become the "new" enemy of the State not just merely rhetoric.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Militarization does not cause wars. If anything,it's demilitarization and weakness in the eye of the enemy that causes wars.

Think pre-WWII Washington treaties.

You are confusing militarization with a self defense force.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

135 members (470Evans, 16penny, 6mmCreedmoor, 44mc, 405winash, 35, 16 invisible), 1,693 guests, and 787 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,651
Posts18,512,651
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.