Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
I saw that a few minutes ago. The cop was wrong and needs to be fired IMO.

�Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program." -- Milton Friedman
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Just finished the article. Pretty pathetic. Law enforcement had better figure it out soon or the tables will turn and things will get very ugly.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by SBTCO
Just finished the article. Pretty pathetic. Law enforcement had better figure it out soon or the tables will turn and things will get very ugly.
'

I agree. Screw the public. Let 'em look for their own kidnapped children. They should be more responsible.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by ltppowell
'

I agree. Screw the public. Let 'em look for their own kidnapped children. They should be more responsible.

Any LEO worth his Duncan Donuts would have searched the presumed lost childs'family home first before "screwing" the rest of the public and shooting a non involved private citizens' family dog.

"We were looking for a lost child,� one officer responded. A neighborhood parent had reported their 3-year-old child missing earlier in the day. The child was later found asleep in the basement of the family�s home.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/06/26/p...r-they-shot-his-dog-video/#ixzz35r2i0fkp

Didn't they teach you anything about doing research at "the academy"?

Last edited by SBTCO; 06/27/14.

― G. Orwell

_Eileen Clarke

- Alexander Hamilton

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Police dept should have a standing order , you shoot someones dog you will be in the unemployment line .

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Allot of cop bashing on this site but this prix's action was just plain wrong and you know it Lt.
I doubt you'd be so flip if it were your family pet that was killed while legally locked up in your own backyard on your own private property.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I've gone 2,000 miles across the western US on this trip and I haven't seen one cop shoot a dog.

With all the reports of dog shootings on here, I would have expected to see at least a half dozen.

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'

Any LEO worth his Duncan Donuts would have searched the presumed lost childs'family home first before "screwing" the rest of the public and shooting a non involved private citizens' family dog.

"We were looking for a lost child,� one officer responded. A neighborhood parent had reported their 3-year-old child missing earlier in the day. The child was later found asleep in the basement of the family�s home.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/06/26/p...r-they-shot-his-dog-video/#ixzz35r2i0fkp

Well see...the cops should have told the parents to search their house and call back later if they still can't find their baby.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
'

Wow. I would expect this response from Dink, but not you.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Well see...the cops should have told the parents to search their house and call back later if they still can't find their baby.

why can't we just expect the police to do what we hired them to do, which INCLUDES looking for lost children, but does NOT include shooting dogs?

Sam......

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Allot of cop bashing on this site but this prix's action was just plain wrong and you know it Lt.
I doubt you'd be so flip if it were your family pet that was killed while legally locked up in your own backyard on your own private property.

Maybe. Or maybe the dog owner is the neighborhood child molester and the kids mother was in the street screaming that she knew he had the kid and as raping it in the back yard. Or maybe the Utah State Police are morons. The only thing for sure is that people that draw absolute conclusions without absolute knowledge are absolute idiots.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I bet the cop was a Texan.
He saw a high fence and a bowl of food........poor SOB thought be was "hunting". laugh

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It was Dink who probably shot the dog

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Any LEO worth his Duncan Donuts

For the record it's Dunkin' Donuts. Just wanted to clear that up.

Y'all carry on.

your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Blueberry cake donuts from Dunkin' are the chit.

Haven't had one in probably 20 years.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
'

Sure Itp, shoulda coulda. Fact is they didn't. The SLC cop decided to go all ricky recon and trash the private property rights of the very people who pay his salary. He shot a dog that was doing its job by protecting his master's property(inside a fenced enclosure no less ie. no threat to anyone outside the fence) and paid the ultimate price for it.

If you don't like the heat from the "civilian" population then start policing your own or get the hell out of the copshop kitchen.

― G. Orwell

_Eileen Clarke

- Alexander Hamilton

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
All the times my Grandpa took me as a little kid probably subconsciously effected my career choice as an adult.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If you don't like the heat from the "civilian" population then start policing your own or get the hell out of the copshop kitchen.

1-People complaining on the Fire ain't "heat", lol.

2-If I'm ever unfortunate enough to drive through Utah, I'll be sure to make a pitstop and straighten all those cops out.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
'

I also agree

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much" Teddy Roosevelt
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

79 members (300_savage, 7mm_Loco, 6MMWASP, 6mmbrfan, 11 invisible), 1,725 guests, and 967 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,626
Posts18,492,904
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.