Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
I'm thinking this goes viral before the weekend's close.
========

Hillary called Obama �incompetent and feckless� in boozy rant

By Bob Fredericks/NY Post
June 27, 2014

Hillary called Obama �incompetent and feckless� in boozy rant
Hillary Clinton allegedly called her former boss, President Barack Obama, "a joke" during a conversation over lunch with friends.

Hillary Clinton called President Obama �incompetent and feckless� and charged that he had �no hand on the tiller half the time� during a boozy reunion with college pals, a new book claims.

The scathing attacks came as the wine was flowing at a May 2013 dinner at Le Jardin Du Roi, a cozy French bistro near the Clinton family home in Westchester, according to �Blood Feud,� by best-selling author Edward Klein.

The former first lady, months removed from being Obama�s secretary of state, unleashed the verbal assault between sips of vino, sources told the author.

�When her friends asked Hillary to tell them what she thought � really thought � about the president she had served for four draining years, she lit into Obama with a passion that surprised them all,� Klein wrote.

Clinton ranted, �The thing with Obama is that he can�t be bothered, and there is no hand on the tiller half the time. That�s the story of the Obama presidency. No hand on the f�king tiller,� according to the book, which was excerpted exclusively in Sunday�s Post.

�Obama has turned into a joke,� she went on, according to Klein.

�The IRS targeting the Tea Party, the Justice Department�s seizure of AP phone records and [Fox reporter] James Rosen�s e-mails � all these scandals. Obama�s allowed his hatred for his enemies to screw him the way Nixon did,� she raged, the book says, adding that she called the president �incompetent and feckless.�

�Obama�s allowed his hatred for his enemies to screw him the way Nixon did.�
- Hillary Clinton

Hillary also heaped praise on her hubby, Bill, lauding his presidency and leadership skills � and bitterly complained about the lousy treatment she said the Clintons have received from the current president.

�Obama has treated Bill and me incredibly shabbily. And we�re angry,� she said.

Clinton confided to her unnamed pals that she and Bill promised the Obamas they would work to get him re-elected in 2012 if he promised to return the favor and help Hillary win the presidency four years later.

�He agreed to the arrangement but then he reneged on the deal. His word isn�t worth s�t,� Hillary said, according to Klein�s book. �The bad blood between us is just too much to overcome.�

And Bill Clinton shared his wife�s loathing for Obama, as The Post reported Sunday.

�I hate that man Obama more than any man I�ve ever met, more than any man who ever lived,� Bill told pals, according to the book.

Last edited by isaac; 06/27/14.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
falling out among thieves?

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I wish this stuff would come out AFTER she gets the Dem nomination frown

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You won't hear a word of it on any of the main networks...

Betting even Fox will keep it fairly quiet since it's anonymous sources via a book.

Love it tho.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I've never accused the Clintons of being dumb, just crooked. grin

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You forgot power hungry, narcissistic, sociopathic, amoralistic, greedy...

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by luv2safari
I've never accused the Clintons of being dumb, just crooked. grin

Couldn't have been said any better.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I never thought I'd agree with either Clinton....

μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The latest book to hit the shelves about the �Blood Feud� between the Clintons and the Obamas is full of juicy details about the relationship that seems peachy on the outside but is truly nothing more than a political stunt to look good for the public. The best-selling author Ed Klein�s new book is sure to make liberals heads explode as the dysfunctional relationship between the Democrat Party�s most powerful players is exposed for what it is.
The entire premise of the book is that while the two couples make it appear as if everything is just fine and dandy on the outside, they actually loathe each other and have made some pretty hateful comments in the past.
According to TPNN, Klein�s book details a time roughly two months after Hillary stepped down from her position as Secretary of State under Obama and was discussing him with a group of friends over quite a few glasses of wine. �You can�t trust the mother***er,� while at the same time saying that �Obama has turned into a joke.�
The alcohol-fueled rant happened in May of 2013 at a French restaurant near Clinton�s mansion in New York, according to Klein. Hillary was apparently telling her friends about a deal her and Bill had made with the Obama�s to help him get reelected in 2012 if they would help her win the presidency in 2016.
�He agreed to the arrangement but then he reneged on the deal. His word isn�t worth sh*t,� she said.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by deerstalker
falling out among thieves?

Vino & Sour grapes don't mix well...

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Would be too much to hope for them to go High Noon in front of the Long Branch, eh?

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
It's not the wine talking, it's the concussion.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
The Chinese have put a ban on the book going on sale in China.

JD338

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Calhoun
You forgot power hungry, narcissistic, sociopathic, amoralistic, greedy...

That still keeps them head and shoulders above the "feckless" fool from Kenya. whistle

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by ironbender

Actually, her passing out & hitting her head was because she has a brain tumor...they found it during her last colonoscopy.

Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
" Hillary called Obama incompetent and feckless"�.

I can't believe Im actually agreeing with that bitch about anything.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The demons were the first to proclaim Christ as the savior.

Just because one can acknowledge the truth, does not mean they will follow it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by ironbender

Actually, her passing out & hitting her head was because she has a brain tumor...they found it during her last colonoscopy.

Well...there went that sip of beer! My screen and keyboard needed cleaning anyway. grin

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
it's interesting to note, that klein, the author, stated on t.v. he has never been sued given anything printed in his books.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JD338
The Chinese have put a ban on the book going on sale in China.

JD338

And after all the secrets Bill sold them, Hmph!, those sorry bastards.

Alan

Food is at the core of Hunting and Fishing - Rebecca Gray

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

669 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 1eyedmule, 01Foreman400, 68 invisible), 3,334 guests, and 1,327 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,378
Posts18,469,479
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.