Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
I don't even mind TRH, at least he's coherent and owns a gun. I could tolerate him in person much better than some others.

Shoot, I'd take twenty TRHs to get rid of sherp. You can argue with TRH, sherp's assumed identity just ruins all the fun.

When you cannot tolerate someone fully and consistently agreeing with you, you may need to reexamine your premises and conclusions not squeal and whine against theirs.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I tolerate lots of folks not agreeing with me, I don't mind if they're wrong.

It's trolls who contribute only trollishness that I take issue with. You, for example.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
You mean like proclaiming a cop is corrupt after viewing a video with no other information?

Travis

Sounds like Travis Twit has a thing for Men in uniform....slurp, slurp...till the last drop.

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Rovering
[Linked Image]
laugh That's hilarious!

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Rovering
[Linked Image]
laugh That's hilarious!

[Linked Image]

They've the low friends in high places to make it true, too, except in the few cases that gain a bit of infamy.

Thus the purpose of these STFU threads.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mac84
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

IMO, the majority of LEO's around here loosing their "I'm smarter and better than everyone else" attitudes would go a long way to keeping the peace on these threads.
Granted, not every LEO's a puppy shooting donut eater, and the OP seldom starts one with "keeping the peace" in mind but the tendancy to defend the obvious abuses when they don't know any more about the instance than the rest of us really comes off as arrogant.

Just my $.02 and worth half that much.

So it's a one way street.

Not at all.
I clearly said the OP's seldom have "keeping the peace" in mind either but you either missed it (although I can't imagine how), or glossed over it due to an agenda.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by okok
You mean like proclaiming a cop is corrupt after viewing a video with no other information?

Travis

Sounds like Travis Twit has a thing for Men in uniform....slurp, slurp...till the last drop.

Are you ever not a douche?

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I tolerate lots of folks not agreeing with me, I don't mind if they're wrong.

It's trolls who contribute only trollishness that I take issue with. You, for example.

Yep. This.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mac84

IMO, the majority of LEO's around here loosing their "I'm smarter and better than everyone else" attitudes would go a long way to keeping the peace on these threads.
Granted, not every LEO's a puppy shooting donut eater, and the OP seldom starts one with "keeping the peace" in mind but the tendancy to defend the obvious abuses when they don't know any more about the instance than the rest of us really comes off as arrogant.

Just my $.02 and worth half that much.

So it's a one way street.

Not at all.
I clearly said the OP's seldom have "keeping the peace" in mind either but you either missed it (although I can't imagine how), or glossed over it due to an agenda.

No agenda. Since the op is tlee I find it hard to believe he's interested in anything but keeping the peace biut you weren't specifically referring to him. It's the same few who continuously post these threads and are guilty of the arrogance you attribute to the Leo's as well.

I Burn While I See
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Hey cockcock. You should post a pic of your lapdog. I'm sure it goes great with your yoga pants.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D

Hey cockcock. You should post a pic of your lapdog. I'm sure it goes great with your yoga pants.

Travis

grin

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Crazy frenchie. Funny stuff

I Burn While I See
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
And you can't use Dink, that's cheating.

That's funny. Of course I would expect nothing less from you.

Dink

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by safariman
Wow, like all of the other cop love/hate threads, this one sure went to pot quickly.

There are some sad, mis guided cop haters here. Me? I have met several of the cops who post here, with one being my brother in law.

Just like with ANY group of people and ANY profession, there are going to be a few bad apples. So long as that profession has a mechanism to weed those out quickly enough, that - and being self sufficient for one's own safety as much as possible - is all we can ask or really hope for.

My own personal goal is to only need the cops for cleanup and report taking shortly AFTER any attempted thuggery or crime has been attempted and properly thwarted.

Pat, it was a great honor - and FUN- to meet you at the hog hunt year before last. I would share a hunting camp with you or any of the other LEO's who hang out here anytime. And we have some darned good hunting out here so keep that info in the back of your mind for future adventure!

God Bless You and Keep You Safe,

MARK

There aren't any bad apples. Uusually when the cop haters post a video or story about what they call a "bad" cop, there are other officers assisting them in what ever it is they claim is bad. If it was wrong, other officers wouldn't help them do it, they would arrest them on the spot.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

601 members (1234, 17CalFan, 160user, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 58 invisible), 2,464 guests, and 1,278 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,343
Posts18,526,859
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.