Home
and cop bashing threads.

Reply to them and you might as well do this!

[Linked Image]
Ahh...I know that Terry, but the more they talk, the more normal people realize how f ucked up they really are. So I oblige 'em with a little dialog.
Better you than I Sir. I no longer have the patience for verbal judo. smile smile

Don't suffer fools well either, God Bless you LT.
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Ahh...I know that Terry, but the more they talk, the more normal people realize how f ucked up they really are. So I oblige 'em with a little dialog.

Kind of like I do with YEC's.

Just remember LT, in general, on this subject, you've earned the high ground, do don't give it up lightly.
You are the man, TLee.

I suggest that you have a remarkably narrow and interesting definition of normal people, given that only cops, past cops, Isaac, and Sherp typically agree with you and decry the opposition to police abuses and oppressions.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Kind of like I do with YEC's.

Just remember LT, in general, on this subject, you've earned the high ground, do don't give it up lightly.

I really appreciate that. I'll try to limit my devitalizations to the real trash.
I'm not a cop or lawyer, and never have been. But I agree with Pat.
If I send you pictures of myself naked, will you stop stalking me?
Me either, and I wonder who the bashers and the bashers families have been instructed to call when they get skeer'd?
laugh
count me in the non LEO but agree with Pat, Lt and Blue to boot.

The 10%r's just need to give it a break. It gets old at times.
I have a strong dislike for incompetent LEOs, but I also have a strong respect for excellence, and those who go above and beyond to get it right.

The difficulty with some members is they can't tell the difference.
Yep, if a department investigates one of it's own and finds nothing wrong that should be the end of the story and it usually is.
I'm guessin' sherp doesn't have a camera and avoids the outdoors at all costs?

Travis
Nothing wrong with that, and nothing wrong with not trusting them, because you never know who's who. That's a two way street.

My problem is with this bunch of juvenile malcontents that believe throwing crap from behind their mother's skirt is going to make them feel better about their own lack of confidence. They need to grow up. Life is not going to be kind to them, and they will never be happy, if they don't.
Originally Posted by Rovering

I suggest that you have a remarkably narrow and interesting definition of normal people, given that only cops, past cops, Isaac, and Sherp typically agree with you and decry the opposition to police abuses and oppressions.
Exactly.

Shouldn't this have been a PM, Terry?

I suggest you've never gone hands on with anything short of a COCK, your entire life.

Travis
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Exactly.

And I guaran-[bleep]'-tee your ass has never had a physical confrontation and that's why you're so puzzled when you witness them.

Travis
Originally Posted by deflave
I'm guessin' sherp doesn't have a camera and avoids the outdoors at all costs?

Travis

I have a camera and am in the woods a lot. What does that have to do with you hating police?
Exactly.

And I guaran-[bleep]'-tee your ass has never had a physical confrontation and that's why you're so puzzled when you witness them.

Travis

Yep, I bet he has never went hands on with a short cock like you indicated you have.
Originally Posted by sherp

I have a camera and am in the woods a lot. What does that have to do with you hating police?

It has to do with whatever the [bleep] I says it has to do with you do-nothin' [bleep].

Travis
Exactly.

Travis
Boy, you'd sure lose that bet. I've had plenty. In fact I was once employed as a bodyguard for psychiatrists and psychiatric nurses in the acute unit of a psychiatric hospital. You know us as "Attendants." We're the friendly men in the white suits. Our real job was to be always at the ready for a patient going apeschit on a nurse or doc, and that was a semi-regular occurrence, especially around the time meds were due. I've also had my share of matches in the dojo.

PS You can't now accuse me of hijacking, since it was you who posted the challenge. wink

Yep, I bet he has never went hands on with a short cock like you indicated you have.

I knew throwin' the word COCK into the conversation would get you speakin' up real quick.

Travis
Boy, you'd sure lose that bet. I've had plenty. In fact I was once employed as a bodyguard for psychiatrists and psychiatric nurses in the acute unit of a psychiatric hospital. You know us as "Attendants." We're the friendly men in the white suits. Our real job was to be always at the ready for a patient going apeschit on a nurse or doc, and that was a semi-regular occurrence, especially around the time meds were due. I've also had my share of matches in the dojo.

PS You can't now accuse me of hijacking, since it was you who posted the challenge. wink

Holy [bleep].... Traded your Trekky uniform for a white suit? Bravo dude.

Travis

I knew throwin' the word COCK into the conversation would get you speakin' up real quick.

Travis

You [bleep] in the floor. Why is it a negative for me to grind your nose in it?

It has to do with whatever the [bleep] I says it has to do with you do-nothin' [bleep].

Travis

In other words, you are trolling and just want to mouth off.

You [bleep] in the floor. Why is it a negative for me to grind your nose in it?

Why do you break character when I call you out for being a do-nothing dumb [bleep] that does jack & schit in the outdoors?

Funny [bleep]' schit!

Travis
Boy, you'd sure lose that bet. I've had plenty. In fact I was once employed as a bodyguard for psychiatrists and psychiatric nurses in the acute unit of a psychiatric hospital.

Tell him about the time you protected your karate instructor from a mafia enforcer. I love that story.
Dojo!!!!!!

I'm not trolling. I'm calling you a do-nothing dumb [bleep].

Prove me wrong. Captain Kirk is on standby for your backup.

Travis

Travis

Doing the same thing you are doing which is posting on a forum. So if that makes me bad, that makes you the same. Now I may not be perfect, but I wouldn't call myself a "dumb [bleep]" like you just called yourself.

Did I ever post a picture of the deer I shot on the way to the range???

[Linked Image]

Travis

Doing the same thing you are doing which is posting on a forum. So if that makes me bad, that makes you the same. Now I may not be perfect, but I wouldn't call myself a "dumb [bleep]" like you just called yourself.

Holy [bleep]!!! Are you still in grade school?

Travis, you better lay off or schlep here will have his momma call your momma

You stupid lazy [bleep]. You can't even afford a goddamm camera.

Travis
Originally Posted by shrapnel

[Linked Image]

Nice deer shrap.

Travis

Travis

Arguing with idiots is like being in a mud wrestling match with a pig...........you get all muddy & the pig likes it.

MM
I heard he shot that in some old widow lady's backyard outside of town.

It was the old woman's pet deer.
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

Arguing with idiots is like being in a mud wrestling match with a pig...........you get all muddy & the pig likes it.

MM

Who's arguing?

Travis
Originally Posted by SamOlson

She needs a "I've been gouged" bumper sticker.

Travis
That don't look like Shrap in the pic...........

MM

You stupid lazy [bleep]. You can't even afford a goddamm camera.

Travis

Name calling and profanity. Most people grew out of thinking that made them look "cool" by high school.

Travis
grin My only Trekky credentials are that my dad took me to a convention when I was about fourteen. Love the old series, though.

Name calling and profanity. Most people grew out of thinking that made them look "cool" by high school.

I loved high school! Lots of chicks and nothing to do!

Now go buy a camera you broke dick [bleep].

Travis

Travis
grin My only Trekky credentials are that my dad took me to a convention when I was about fourteen. Love the old series, though.

At least you own it.... grin

Travis

I loved high school! Lots of chicks and nothing to do!

Now we are getting somewhere! It didn't occur to you there were things you could do with women which was and is a plus for the women, their families, and the public at large. I hope you have kept up that oversight based on your behavior here.

Now we are getting somewhere! It didn't occur to you there were things you could do with women which was and is a plus for the women, their families, and the public at large. I hope you have kept up that oversight based on your behavior here.

Great writing, you stupid [bleep].

Maybe if you edit it three or four times it will make sense.

Travis
Originally Posted by shrapnel

[Linked Image]
What a monster! Kudos.

I was once employed as a bodyguard for psychiatrists and psychiatric nurses in the acute unit of a psychiatric hospital. You know us as "Attendants." We're the friendly men in the white suits. Our real job was to be always at the ready for a patient going apeschit on a nurse or doc, and that was a semi-regular occurrence, especially around the time meds were due. I've also had my share of matches in the dojo.

That is fugging gold right there.
Ya, it as if they comb the headlines and not a single bad cop story escapes being re-posted here. They defiantly have an agenda they are intent to drive home.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Originally Posted by SamOlson
I heard he shot that in some old widow lady's backyard outside of town.

I bet that she'd been hand feeding it home made oatmeal and walnut cookies for years to grow that rack.
It's my favorite when one gets started, then somebody else reports it.....then the crazies run back and forth between the two threads +1ing each other and saying the same nonsense.
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
It's my favorite when one gets started, then somebody else reports it.....then the crazies run back and forth between the two threads +1ing each other and saying the same nonsense.

Well said..

Good post..

grin
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco

I was once employed as a bodyguard for psychiatrists and psychiatric nurses in the acute unit of a psychiatric hospital. You know us as "Attendants." We're the friendly men in the white suits. Our real job was to be always at the ready for a patient going apeschit on a nurse or doc, and that was a semi-regular occurrence, especially around the time meds were due. I've also had my share of matches in the dojo.

Likely that was imagery when HAWKEYE voluntary committed himself after my urging him to "SEEK HELP" after his 99th bad cop thread. It appears he needs to try another facility as that one failed. GW
Originally Posted by 9point3
Exactly.
Even Logturd could post a tarp pic.
But sherp/tak/uriah/lee24 can't..

Well said..

Good post..

grin

+1

Well said..

Good post..

grin

Your agreeing is very well articulated.

Travis
Wow, like all of the other cop love/hate threads, this one sure went to pot quickly.

There are some sad, mis guided cop haters here. Me? I have met several of the cops who post here, with one being my brother in law.

Just like with ANY group of people and ANY profession, there are going to be a few bad apples. So long as that profession has a mechanism to weed those out quickly enough, that - and being self sufficient for one's own safety as much as possible - is all we can ask or really hope for.

My own personal goal is to only need the cops for cleanup and report taking shortly AFTER any attempted thuggery or crime has been attempted and properly thwarted.

Pat, it was a great honor - and FUN- to meet you at the hog hunt year before last. I would share a hunting camp with you or any of the other LEO's who hang out here anytime. And we have some darned good hunting out here so keep that info in the back of your mind for future adventure!

God Bless You and Keep You Safe,

MARK
Lets talk about something more better...

[Linked Image] [Linked Image]
Originally Posted by 700LH
Lets talk about something more better...

Too much jiggle in the junk.........Mathman.

No kidding. Orderly to bodyguard.

A handful of anonymous posters on an internet forum are watching. What's being done to actually make changes?

Well said..

Good post..

grin

Your agreeing is very well articulated.

Travis

Dittos + 1000
Originally Posted by Mac84

What's being done to actually make changes?

I've been asking that question regularly.

It seems that the standard response is that these type of threads are necessary to keep everyone informed to the threat.

But none of the geniuses have a solution available other than this public service they provide.

Seems to me they need a community organizer to help.
I have a strong dislike for incompetent LEOs, but I also have a strong respect for excellence, and those who go above and beyond to get it right..
I totally agree..

Were you issued rubber numchucks?
Exactly.

Travis
Boy, you'd sure lose that bet. I've had plenty. In fact I was once a patient of psychiatrists and psychiatric nurses in the acute unit of a psychiatric hospital. You know us as "inmates. We're the nut jobs in white sleeveless coats. We were kept that way to keep us from going apeschit on a nurse or doc, and that was a semi-regular occurrence, especially around the time meds were due. I've also had my share of matches in the dojo.

FIXT
Originally Posted by RWE

It seems that the standard response is that these type of threads are necessary to keep everyone informed to the threat.

But none of the geniuses have a solution available other than this public service they provide.

a couple of things come to mind. First, that most of these incidents come as a result of the 'war on drugs'. Maybe we should not be calling local police efforts a WAR. That is sending the wrong signal to the police.
Second, a huge percentage of new police persons are recent military veterans. It's possible that they have a mindset of killing things, particularly since they are told we are 'at war with drugs'.
Third, with the proliferation of military equipment being used by local police, I see a lot of the "if you have it, you'll use it" mentality.

Of course, I'm just a dumb ole country boy, but this is how I view it.

and as an addendum, the rancor and nasty comments in these threads come mostly from the police and their supporters. Vile ad hominem attacks and the like are common currency with those that are 'tired of the attacks on the police'.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

a couple of things come to mind. First, that most of these incidents come as a result of the 'war on drugs'. Maybe we should not be calling local police efforts a WAR. That is sending the wrong signal to the police.
Second, a huge percentage of new police persons are recent military veterans. It's possible that they have a mindset of killing things, particularly since they are told we are 'at war with drugs'.
Third, with the proliferation of military equipment being used by local police, I see a lot of the "if you have it, you'll use it" mentality.

and as an addendum, the rancor and nasty comments in these threads come mostly from the police and their supporters. Vile ad hominem attacks and the like are common currency with those that are 'tired of the attacks on the police'.

The only change has been smart phones and societies ability to share media with the entire world in the push of just a few buttons.

There is nothing pretty about the use of force and people that are subject matter experts on the use of force know that a video gives one dimension to a four dimension story. People that do not understand the legal parameters of the use of force have a difficult time seeing much of the footage and believing it could be justified in a court of law. And that is understandable.

Travis
Originally Posted by RWE

Well said.

I agree that sherp's posts on this thread were way out of line.

Travis

For one brief shining moment, he was bodyguard to his karate instructor.

He'll tell the story again one day.

The only change has been smart phones and societies ability to share media with the entire world in the push of just a few buttons.

There is nothing pretty about the use of force and people that are subject matter experts on the use of force know that a video gives one dimension to a four dimension story. People that do not understand the legal parameters of the use of force have a difficult time seeing much of the footage and believing it could be justified in a court of law. And that is understandable.

Travis

Shooting an unarmed man in the back when he has agreed to surrender (AZ) is indefensible. Shooting an elderly man in the back during a traffic stop (with no probable cause) in front of his wife because he needs his cane to stand (SC) is indefensible.

Shooting a man's dog in front of him when you've been called BY the man to investigate a burglary of his home (TX), in his fenced in yard when you have no warrant, no probable cause, and no damned reason to be there (UT), shooting an old Bassett hound in front of a woman and her kids and firing toward that woman and her kids when you have no warrant, no probable cause, and no reason to be on their property (WV), among many others, is indefensible.
Orderlies deal with bed pans and such. That was a different staff. Psychiatric Attendants are only there to enforce the ward rules, doctor and head nurse orders, and to protect the patients and staff from patient violence.
Originally Posted by 4ager

Well said.

Yeah. Very well articulated. All these veterans have a "mindset of killing things" (that's some brilliant schit to post on a forum that is pro-2nd Amendment) and the phrase that was coined by Nixon in the 70's are the reasons for all problems involving use of force by today's law enforcement.

Let the standing ovation begin.

Travis
as an addendum, the rancor and nasty comments in these threads come mostly from the police and their supporters.
Exactly right.

Shooting an unarmed man in the back when he has agreed to surrender (AZ) is indefensible. Shooting an elderly man in the back during a traffic stop (with no probable cause) in front of his wife because he needs his cane to stand (SC) is indefensible.

Shooting a man's dog in front of him when you've been called BY the man to investigate a burglary of his home (TX), in his fenced in yard when you have no warrant, no probable cause, and no damned reason to be there (UT), shooting an old Bassett hound in front of a woman and her kids and firing toward that woman and her kids when you have no warrant, no probable cause, and no reason to be on their property (WV), among many others, is indefensible.

I remember my dad saying the same thing when the news kept showing video of a black guy getting PR-24'd when I was a wee-'flave.

Cops were found not guilty by the way.

Now that doesn't mean the cases you are citing are justifiable, but it does mean you only know one piece of the puzzle.

Travis
as an addendum, the rancor and nasty comments in these threads come mostly from the police and their supporters.
Exactly right.

+1.

Travis
Psychiatric Attendants are only there to enforce the ward rules, doctor and head nurse orders...

That excuse didn't work at Nuremburg.
Orderlies deal with bed pans and such. That was a different staff. Psychiatric Attendants are only there to enforce the ward rules, doctor and head nurse orders, and to protect the patients and staff from patient violence.

You should explain what levels of force you were allowed to use on patients that exhibited varying levels of resistance.

Travis
Originally Posted by tjm10025
Psychiatric Attendants are only there to enforce the ward rules, doctor and head nurse orders...

That excuse didn't work at Nuremburg.

+1
Exactly right.

+1.

Travis
You da man, Travis. wink

You should explain what levels of force you were allowed to use on patients that exhibited varying levels of resistance.

Travis
No striking or choking was allowed, period. Only holds and control techniques. My Jiu-Jitsu training came in quite handy.
So if a patient was assaultive you could only use hand control techniques?

Travis
So if a patient was assaultive you could only use hand control techniques?

Travis
A strike of a patient, or a choke hold, or serious joint or bone injury attributable to an Attendant's actions, would result, I'm fairly certain, in being fired on the spot. You go into the job knowing this, so you make do. Typically, we tried to make sure there were at least two attendants in each area at all times, and the head nurse (from behind the plexiglass barrier where she stayed 99% of the time) would then broadcast the code, which resulted in nearby attendants rushing to your section.
I know a lieutenant that landed a Huey without a rotor system one day. It was a fairly rough landing by any standard I'm familiar with. He became a deputy sheriff later on. I give him chitt about that every time I see him. Even the average PFC knows that rotor blades are not a good substitute for a chainsaw.
SWARM! SWARM! SWARM!

Travis
SWARM! SWARM! SWARM!

Travis
grin Love that Seinfeld episode.
I love 'em all...

Travis
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
I know a lieutenant that landed a Huey without a rotor system one day. It was a fairly rough landing by any standard I'm familiar with. He became a deputy sheriff later on. I give him chitt about that every time I see him. Even the average PFC knows that rotor blades are not a good substitute for a chainsaw.

Is that because the rotor blades are expensive? Or less effective?

Travis

Travis

Yep and these are the exceptions that prove the rule. 99% of interactions with LE DO NOT result in a shooting or excessive violence. It is the sensationalism that makes these popular, not the mundane day to day type of LE interactions.

TRUTH!

Is that because the rotor blades are expensive? Or less effective?

Travis

Yes.

They are also useful for controlled flight.
Travis
No striking or choking was allowed, period. Only holds and control techniques. My Jiu-Jitsu training came in quite handy.

How 'bout this....could you do this ?
[Linked Image]
When an OP calls out to a member he likes to express both his support for that member and his disdain for other members, does the mess that results qualify as a "call out" thread? If so, please keep in mind that call out threads are stupid.
Exactly right.

+1.
Travis

IMO, the majority of LEO's around here loosing their "I'm smarter and better than everyone else" attitudes would go a long way to keeping the peace on these threads.
Granted, not every LEO's a puppy shooting donut eater, and the OP seldom starts one with "keeping the peace" in mind but the tendancy to defend the obvious abuses when they don't know any more about the instance than the rest of us really comes off as arrogant.

Just my $.02 and worth half that much.

Travis

PFS. Most cops on TV show you a basic technique when they have someone�s shoulder on the verge of dislocation while they yell do not resist. Of course the natural inclination is to not have your shoulder dislocated, so the opportunity for the cops to further practice naturally presents itself.
cops, just like politicians, should be viewed with some reservation; they're on of the few professions specifically designed to give control over the citizenry. I�m sure cops fully understand this and welcome review of their conduct, unless of course they feel above the norms of society or excluded by it�s bounds.
Originally Posted by RichardAustin

PFS. Most cops on TV ...

On TV? Hell, its got to be true...

For all cops no less, I'm sure.
I'm curious what everyone considers "defending". I keep hearing about how cops are always defending everything, but don't see it.

For the record I do not consider the following to be "defending the bad cops":
1-Wanting more information
2-Distrusting the media
3-Mocking the kooks here

There have been several instances where I've blatantly stated that the cops in a post were wrong and within a page or two heard about how my criticism used incorrect verbiage or how "all te cops were defending" again.....right after I had done just the opposite.

If the "bad cop defenders" are so rampant here, prove it. Quote where I'm wrong. And you can't use Dink, that's cheating.
. And you can't use Dink, that's cheating.

That's what she said.
Lurker.
Pilot.
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by RichardAustin

PFS. Most cops on TV ...

On TV? Hell, its got to be true...

For all cops no less, I'm sure.

For your particular instance it may be true you need to be told what to believe; I however will just trust my lying eyes. I'm perfectly capable of expressing myself. No need for you to attribute anything on my behalf.
I'm curious what everyone considers "defending". I keep hearing about how cops are always defending everything, but don't see it.
Mainly by running interference, such as by ridiculing those who are objecting to troubling recent developments, or by just promoting a general attitude of absurdity and comedy within said threads, suggesting that he doesn't consider the subject to be worth serious consideration.

You wouldn't know anything about that, would you?
If I'm remembered for anything here, I hope it's my ability to adeptly sling my flippant remarks.
Mainly by running interference, such as by ridiculing those who are objecting to troubling recent developments, or by just promoting a general attitude of absurdity and comedy within said threads, suggesting that he doesn't consider the subject to be worth serious consideration.

Essentially you're complaining that I'm being a big fat meanie head, right?

Essentially you're complaining that I'm being a big fat meanie head, right?
Not complaining so much as correcting, since you were playing all innocent as to defending bad cops and bad cop trends because you don't engage in actual argumentation in their defense. My point is that defense can be accomplished by other, less admirable, means.

You are ridiculed when you are being absurd, not when you are giving a subject serious consideration.
You mean like proclaiming a cop is corrupt after viewing a video with no other information?

Travis
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Exactly right.

+1.
Travis

IMO, the majority of LEO's around here loosing their "I'm smarter and better than everyone else" attitudes would go a long way to keeping the peace on these threads.
Granted, not every LEO's a puppy shooting donut eater, and the OP seldom starts one with "keeping the peace" in mind but the tendancy to defend the obvious abuses when they don't know any more about the instance than the rest of us really comes off as arrogant.

So it's a one way street.
Yes, taking a side when provided limited information regarding the incidentent is acceptable, as long as you take the side that bashes the cops..
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Yes, taking a side when provided limited information regarding the incidentent is acceptable, as long as you take the side that bashes the cops..
You make arrests all the time on limited information. Between posting an opinion and making a potentially life changing arrest, I'll take the opinion as the less dangerous of the two every time.

You are ridiculed when you are being absurd, not when you are giving a subject serious consideration.
No, he gets ridiculed all the time regardless of the seriousness or accuracy of his post. If the cops on the site got half of the ridicule Hawkeye does, about half of them would have had their heads explode. Thin skins abound here.
Originally Posted by T LEE

Travis

Yep and these are the exceptions that prove the rule. 99% of interactions with LE DO NOT result in a shooting or excessive violence. It is the sensationalism that makes these popular, not the mundane day to day type of LE interactions.

No those are the exceptions that prove only that you and yours in LE accept and excuse a level of malpractice that no other profession would accept much less excuse; and you demand that we citizens, also, accept and excuse it with a hearty 'Yes Sir, may I have another.'

I will even accept your own percentages, 99% acceptable policing to 1% 'in a shooting or excessive violence', without question or a demand for documentation. Should we and would you accept and excuse 1 horrid case of malpractice in 100 from any profession other than LEO:

A surgeon that did a sex change 1 in of 100 surgeries when he was to do only a hernia repair.

A bus driver that left his loaded bus parked to be crushed by a train on 1 of each 100 routes driven.

A garbageman that dumps 1 in 100 barrels on his clients' yard.

Even a clerk at a taco stand, an illegal with poor English, would be quickly fired if he served 1 in 100 customers a taco when they ordered a burrito.

If we factor in that the components of arrogance and intent in incidents of LEO malpractice to our garbageman comparison, it would be more like if the garbageman dumped the garbage on our doorstep instead of our yard and shat on top of the pile.

You accept and excuse much too much; and demand that we do too. You, also, expect us to thank you for the insults and injuries.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

No, he gets ridiculed all the time regardless of the seriousness or accuracy of his post. If the cops on the site got half of the ridicule Hawkeye does, about half of them would have had their heads explode. Thin skins abound here.

What he said.
I don't even mind TRH, at least he's coherent and owns a gun. I could tolerate him in person much better than some others.

Shoot, I'd take twenty TRHs to get rid of sherp. You can argue with TRH, sherp's assumed identity just ruins all the fun.
Originally Posted by Redneck
I have a strong dislike for incompetent LEOs, but I also have a strong respect for excellence, and those who go above and beyond to get it right..
I totally agree..

Another in agreement...Normal folks see it this way.
I don't even mind TRH, at least he's coherent and owns a gun. I could tolerate him in person much better than some others.

Shoot, I'd take twenty TRHs to get rid of sherp. You can argue with TRH, sherp's assumed identity just ruins all the fun.

When you cannot tolerate someone fully and consistently agreeing with you, you may need to reexamine your premises and conclusions not squeal and whine against theirs.
I tolerate lots of folks not agreeing with me, I don't mind if they're wrong.

It's trolls who contribute only trollishness that I take issue with. You, for example.
You mean like proclaiming a cop is corrupt after viewing a video with no other information?

Travis

Sounds like Travis Twit has a thing for Men in uniform....slurp, slurp...till the last drop.
[Linked Image]
laugh That's hilarious!
[Linked Image]
laugh That's hilarious!

[Linked Image]

They've the low friends in high places to make it true, too, except in the few cases that gain a bit of infamy.

Thus the purpose of these STFU threads.

Not at all.
I clearly said the OP's seldom have "keeping the peace" in mind either but you either missed it (although I can't imagine how), or glossed over it due to an agenda.
Originally Posted by okok

Travis

Sounds like Travis Twit has a thing for Men in uniform....slurp, slurp...till the last drop.

Are you ever not a douche?
I tolerate lots of folks not agreeing with me, I don't mind if they're wrong.

It's trolls who contribute only trollishness that I take issue with. You, for example.

Yep. This.

Not at all.
I clearly said the OP's seldom have "keeping the peace" in mind either but you either missed it (although I can't imagine how), or glossed over it due to an agenda.

No agenda. Since the op is tlee I find it hard to believe he's interested in anything but keeping the peace biut you weren't specifically referring to him. It's the same few who continuously post these threads and are guilty of the arrogance you attribute to the Leo's as well.

Hey cockcock. You should post a pic of your lapdog. I'm sure it goes great with your yoga pants.

Travis

Hey cockcock. You should post a pic of your lapdog. I'm sure it goes great with your yoga pants.

Travis

grin
Crazy frenchie. Funny stuff
And you can't use Dink, that's cheating.

That's funny. Of course I would expect nothing less from you.

Dink
Originally Posted by safariman
Wow, like all of the other cop love/hate threads, this one sure went to pot quickly.

There are some sad, mis guided cop haters here. Me? I have met several of the cops who post here, with one being my brother in law.

Just like with ANY group of people and ANY profession, there are going to be a few bad apples. So long as that profession has a mechanism to weed those out quickly enough, that - and being self sufficient for one's own safety as much as possible - is all we can ask or really hope for.

My own personal goal is to only need the cops for cleanup and report taking shortly AFTER any attempted thuggery or crime has been attempted and properly thwarted.

Pat, it was a great honor - and FUN- to meet you at the hog hunt year before last. I would share a hunting camp with you or any of the other LEO's who hang out here anytime. And we have some darned good hunting out here so keep that info in the back of your mind for future adventure!

God Bless You and Keep You Safe,

MARK

There aren't any bad apples. Uusually when the cop haters post a video or story about what they call a "bad" cop, there are other officers assisting them in what ever it is they claim is bad. If it was wrong, other officers wouldn't help them do it, they would arrest them on the spot.
© 24hourcampfire