Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 19 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 18 19
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

I guess that means you like to get drunk in front of your kids too.

How do you go through life without getting drunk in front of your kids?

Holy [bleep] you're stupid.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by DocRocket

I know folks who've hunted and fished with Travis. I know no one who's hunted and fished with TAK.

Who do you know that has hunted and fished with me?

Travis

Okay. Look who's callin' out now.

I know guys who've hunted and fished with guys who've hunted and fished with you. Satisfied?

Besides, I hunted & fished the hell out of the Hi-Line back when you were still in junior high school, so there's more'n likely a point of contact neither of us know about.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Doc it was a [bleep] the sand is more like talcum powder. I used AL WADI Saudi bottled water.

Well, whatever you used, you got the left calf/thigh unit pretty damn well! Where'd you got to art school?
grin

No art school, just school of boredom!

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
About time you showed up, azzhole.

GFY

grin

I don't like call out threads.

Travis

Ok putz".................

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Come on you guys are so hard on TAK.

He has taught me that all you need is a Glock 19 even though you want a 1911 .45, and you must own a progressive press to be able to shoot thousands of rounds. Even if you don't have to pay for your ammo.

Don't forget all he has to offer regarding backpacking gear.

Oh, engineering too.

He also tried to school Barsness on gunsmithing. Even though he knows nothing about gunsmithing.

He's also UBER smart, but can't work a camera.

Funny [bleep]' schit.

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Nice footage of you and your girlfriend! Oh, wait, I forgot, you've never had a girlfriend... nor taste, nor sensibility, nor discretion... but that's ok, you know we all love you here on the 24HCF!!
laugh

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

I know folks who've hunted and fished with Travis. I know no one who's hunted and fished with TAK.

Who do you know that has hunted and fished with me?

Travis

Okay. Look who's callin' out now.

I know guys who've hunted and fished with guys who've hunted and fished with you. Satisfied?

Besides, I hunted & fished the hell out of the Hi-Line back when you were still in junior high school, so there's more'n likely a point of contact neither of us know about.

Honest question.

Travis

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Not that I am good, but I am better with metal and composites. Did do some school for that in the Marine Corps down in Millington TN. But learned a whole lot more doing then going to school.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by eh76
Originally Posted by stxhunter
i have nothing against you, but if you scored 147 what can be so hard about posting a pic. it would get a lot of guys off your back and give you some credibility.

I fail to see how it would make me more "credible". I also fail to see how my posting a pic or two would change anything else. You think travis will be less of an azzhole if I post a pic?

On second thought, I really should post some pics from the west side of Bob Marshall so he could see what it looks like.

Just a bit of a clue...but Travis isn't the arsehole...so far as I can tell you are wink

I guess that means you like to get drunk in front of your kids too.

Oh ouch that hurt so bad.... You couldn't buy a Clue let alone grab one.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
i can't take a pic toooo post on the fire take away this camera i've drinking since a half past noon... take away my camera...

[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=QVRpOXGcZ9Q[/video]

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B3

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Travis in all fairness I believe he said his GT score was a 147.

I'm confused... what's the conversion factor from a GT score to an IQ score?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by FlyingDog
Originally Posted by stxhunter
i have nothing against you, but if you scored 147 what can be so hard about posting a pic. it would get a lot of guys off your back and give you some credibility.

I fail to see how it would make me more "credible". I also fail to see how my posting a pic or two would change anything else. You think travis will be less of an azzhole if I post a pic?

On second thought, I really should post some pics from the west side of Bob Marshall so he could see what it looks like.

Just a bit of a clue...but Travis isn't the arsehole...so far as I can tell you are wink

I see you didn't learn a thing while in timeout

Still sucking dick I see....other than that you have no skills and don't know wtf you are saying wink

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Come on you guys are so hard on TAK.

He has taught me that all you need is a Glock 19 even though you want a 1911 .45, and you must own a progressive press to be able to shoot thousands of rounds. Even if you don't have to pay for your ammo.

[Linked Image]

To anger a conservative, lie to him. To annoy a liberal, tell him the truth.

Promoted to Turdlike status 03/17/12

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I had this filed under "T", but can't remember if it's TAK or Travis. My filing system sucks.

[Linked Image]

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
[quote=stxhunter]i have nothing against you, but if you scored 147 what can be so hard about posting a pic. it would get a lot of guys off your back and give you some credibility.

Still sucking dick I see....other than that you have no skills and don't know wtf you are saying wink

Awwww heck, how did you figure that one out? You know it was killing you inside when you logged on everyday to see if you was allowed to post only to find out you couldn't. Keep running that CS and this time it may be for good, Fosteogy told me so cry

I'm pretty good at drinking beer
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Hmmm... there's eh76, Ryan from SoDak whose handle is colo-something, and I can't give you more'n that. I've emailed with Mike Venturino quite a bit in the past (I had written some articles for one of the same gunzines he writes for), and with John B and Elaine a few times as well. Never met 'em in the flesh. I rarely get further north than WY these past 20 years or so, but I know there's still some commerce between WY and MN.

FWIW, I smoked Cuban cigars with the Havre hospital administrator in Calgary in 2003, and he persuaded me to come there to do a job interview to work in their ER. After all the pheasants I hunted in the Milk River valley in the 80's and 90's, I couldn't resist. He said they had some crazy deppitie sheriffs there that he figured I'd get along with.

But that's all I got right now. Just the word of good men who know good men who've hunted with you. It's not as tenuous a connection as some might make it out to be, but there it is.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

On second thought, I really should post some pics from the west side of Bob Marshall so he could see what it looks like. [/quote]

Just a bit of a clue...but Travis isn't the arsehole...so far as I can tell you are wink [/quote]
I see you didn't learn a thing while in timeout [/quote]

time out is fun when you're catching fish having fun with friends and living life.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[quote=eh76][quote=Take_a_knee][quote=stxhunter]i have nothing against you, but if you scored 147 what can be so hard about posting a pic. it would get a lot of guys off your back and give you some credibility.

Awwww heck, how did you figure that one out? You know it was killing you inside when you logged on everyday to see if you was allowed to post only to find out you couldn't. Keep running that CS and this time it may be for good, Fosteogy told me so cry

Your stupidity is apparent...calling you a bald faced liar would be accurate but have no effect on your dumbass...simply because you are stupid. Carry on dork..er Alice.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Didnt Travy get to meet eh76 or our friend Rattler one time? I feel like I know Travy from them and some azzholes on the fire. grin

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by 257heaven
I had this filed under "T", but can't remember if it's TAK or Travis. My filing system sucks.

[Linked Image]

Are you sure that isnt what the Tennnesee boys look like when they are "fixin" to impregnate their sisters?

Should I define impregnate for them, or just use a simpler word?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Page 6 of 19 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

502 members (10gaugeman, 1minute, 1badf350, 06hunter59, 2500HD, 1lessdog, 53 invisible), 1,814 guests, and 1,224 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,064
Posts18,521,473
Members74,024
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.