Home
Posted By: 4ager Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/02/14
Take_a_knee,

You've talked about "BT/DT" damned near everywhere for a long time. Serious question/request: how about some pics? You have to have some really cool images from all over, so how about sharing some?
Posted By: plainsman456 Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/02/14
They are all classified. grin

May be redacted. laugh
Posted By: Elmer_3 Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/02/14
Originally Posted by 4ager
Take_a_knee,

You've talked about "BT/DT" damned near everywhere for a long time. Serious question/request: how about some pics? You have to have some really cool images from all over, so how about sharing some?
oh goody another callout post, lets seem of yours? Unless you got more chins than a chinese phone book.
Posted By: 4ager Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/02/14
Originally Posted by Elmer_3
Take_a_knee,

oh goody another callout post, lets seem of yours? Unless you got more chins than a chinese phone book.

WTF is that supposed to mean?

Not a call out post at all. The dude talks about being in a schit-ton of places. I, for one, would like to see the travel pics. There's no flame intended, nor any slight. As for the rest of your post, I haven't a clue as to what the Hell you're trying to say.
Posted By: Take_a_knee Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/02/14
Take_a_knee,

Sadly, I've never been one to take many pictures. Most of what I have isn't digital, tucked away in boxes for someone to throw out when I'm dead. I could give a rat's azz about sharing them here, really.
Take_a_knee,

Not a call out post at all. The dude talks about being in a schit-ton of places. I, for one, would like to see the travel pics. There's no flame intended, nor any slight. As for the rest of your post, I haven't a clue as to what the Hell you're trying to say.
post something for me to see. We meet back here 5 minutes?
Posted By: ingwe Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/02/14
Are you related to Kawi?
Posted By: wageslave Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/02/14
Originally Posted by Take_a_knee
Take_a_knee,

Sadly, I've never been one to take many pictures. Most of what I have isn't digital, tucked away in boxes for someone to throw out when I'm dead. I could give a rat's azz about sharing them here, really.

[Linked Image]
With a GT score of 147, most likely not. What was yours when you served?
Posted By: elkhunternm Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/02/14
Springy and I. smile

[Linked Image]
Where did 4xfag go?

Posted By: FlyingDog Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/02/14
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Springy and I. smile

[Linked Image]

Are you 4ager logged in under the wrong login?
Posted By: Jim in Idaho Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/02/14
Well, I for one am damned proud of my military adventures.

I have dined al fresco in some of the finest garbage dumps in Germany.

[Linked Image]

Shat in the prettiest woods in Bavaria.

[Linked Image]

Managed to bog down some of the most un-bog-downable all terrain vehicles in the world.

[Linked Image]

Provided heavy artillery support with the finest high tech weapons imaginable.

[Linked Image]

And the best of all, enjoyed the sophisticated camaraderie of the most genteel, well educated young men America has to offer.

[Linked Image]

Infantry, Queen of Battle!

(although somehow on this website, saying you're queen of anything might not be the best idea.....)
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho

As well you should be. Was that a Gamma Goat stuck in that draw?
Posted By: Paradiddle Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/02/14
Jim - your mustache is worthy of a metric cartridge rifle. Ingwe will approve.
Yes, it was. They were introduced to our unit around 1973 or 74 if I recall. Of course, the first thing to do with any new equipment is to see how fast you can break it. wink
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/02/14
Take_a_knee,

Yeah, it's a callout post, whether you think or say so or not. The man doesn't want to post pics. So what? Believe him or don't believe him. It's your choice.

Instead of badgering folks to post pics or "prove" they are what they say they are when it doesn't really matter, why not post up some entertaining pics of your own? Just a thought.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/02/14
after a hard days fishing and being up almost 2 days.
[Linked Image]
Thank you. Just to set the record straight, I am only in one of those pictures, being the cameraman in the others. But they do provide a good general picture of the kinds of fun I and a bunch of other guys had serving our country and protecting Europe from the Communist Menace!
^

roger hunter likes this post
Thank you. Just to set the record straight, I am only in one of those pictures, being the cameraman in the others. But they do provide a good general picture of the kinds of fun I and a bunch of other guys had serving our country and protecting Europe from the Communist Menace!

It worked!
Posted By: DocRocket Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/02/14
Originally Posted by stxhunter
[Linked Image]

...not to mention polishing off the better part of a jar of 'shine during that 48 hours...
grin
Posted By: smokepole Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/02/14

It worked!

Yes, and thank you all for your service.
Posted By: LeroyJenkins Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/02/14
Nice Avatar FlyingDog, any story to go with it?
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Take_a_knee,

Yeah, it's a callout post, whether you think or say so or not. The man doesn't want to post pics. So what? Believe him or don't believe him. It's your choice.

Instead of badgering folks to post pics or "prove" they are what they say they are when it doesn't really matter, why not post up some entertaining pics of your own? Just a thought.

No, it wasn't. I didn't know that 1) he didn't have the pics in a format to post, or 2) that he thought so little of here that he wouldn't in the first place. It was a curiosity about strange lands and strange times; nothing more, nothing less.
No foul 4ager. Were I not such a lazy techno-inept SOB, I'd probably post some.
Roger. No harm, foul, or insult intended.

Some of the coolest threads on this site are the ones of the times and travels of guys going all over Creation, normally into or around "the schit", living to tell about it and showing the pics. The various 'Nam threads, guys on deployment in the ME, Coasties doing Coastie things...
Posted By: Uriah Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/02/14
No, it wasn't. I didn't know that 1) he didn't have the pics in a format to post, or 2) that he thought so little of here that he wouldn't in the first place. It was a curiosity about strange lands and strange times; nothing more, nothing less.

It's also an ongoing insult directed towards him by people who call him a liar. Given that I think he responded very admirably towards you.
Posted By: Certifiable Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/02/14
Jim, great pics. I guess like TAK, I've always been piss poor about taking pics. Wish I hadn't been for so long.. Very much enjoy some of the pics people here share tho..
Here's myself, son, and niece cruising the bay...not that anybody asked smile
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by plainsman456

May be redacted. laugh

In the midst of actually doing things taking selfies to post on 24HourFacebook might just take a back seat. When kids enter the picture it�s a different story as you want to preserve those memories and kids don�t stay kids for long. But an adult male taking lone pictures of himself all the time is a tad gay.
Posted By: Miss_Lynn Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/02/14

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Managed to bog down some of the most un-bog-downable all terrain vehicles in the world.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

And the best of all, enjoyed the sophisticated camaraderie of the most genteel, well educated young men America has to offer.

[Linked Image]

(although somehow on this website, saying you're queen of anything might not be the best idea.....)

Thank you for the pictures.

But most of all, thank "You". You are one of the many who are the reason I and my family are here today, and enjoy the life we do smile

Lynn
Posted By: deflave Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/02/14
Originally Posted by Uriah
Originally Posted by plainsman456

May be redacted. laugh

In the midst of actually doing things taking selfies to post on 24HourFacebook might just take a back seat. When kids enter the picture it�s a different story as you want to preserve those memories and kids don�t stay kids for long. But an adult male taking lone pictures of himself all the time is a tad gay.

So you have a lot of lone pictures of yourself?

Travis
Nope, but you sure post a lot of your selfies here. And now I'm beginning to suspect I know why you keep calling for men to post pictures of themselves for you to look at.
I'm just glad Take_a_knee never got good with the camera, I hear he is one ugly sumbitch.
Posted By: GunGeek Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/02/14
Oh but of course it was...So you get called on your BS and respond with yet another unsubstantiated claim. Not only will you not back any of the claims you have made, but I'm betting you cant even back up that you have served.
Call-out threads are ridiculous. Especially when they get to the point of questioning a guy about whether he served or not.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/02/14
Originally Posted by GunGeek
Oh but of course it was...So you get called on your BS and respond with yet another unsubstantiated claim. Not only will you not back any of the claims you have made, but I'm betting you cant even back up that you have served.
my, this is condescending for KevinGibson

what if T-A-K is a black man? would you punch yourself in the balls and bite your bottom lip in contrition?
Originally Posted by smokepole
Call-out threads are ridiculous. Especially when they get to the point of questioning a guy about whether he served or not.

Agreed. I started this schitshow hoping to maybe see some cool pics of weird times/places in the world.

Now? Well, I understand why he won't post any.
Originally Posted by GunGeek

Okay MOFO, you get the "flave" Tx. He called me a liar and I challenged his azz to a 2K bet that I could/can produce DD-214's and diplomas from every military school I've ever attended. He backed down. You wanna play? I really don't want your money a couple of "Gibson special" handguns, that I can resell here cheap, will suffice.
i have nothing against you, but if you scored 147 what can be so hard about posting a pic. it would get a lot of guys off your back and give you some credibility.
Posted By: slg888 Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/02/14
Ok I'm understanding a member here does not have a camera. PM Bigsqueeze, maybe you can borrow his.
Posted By: poboy Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/02/14
Throw a rifle in the creek and take a picture of it like boxer.
i have nothing against you, but if you scored 147 what can be so hard about posting a pic. it would get a lot of guys off your back and give you some credibility.

I fail to see how it would make me more "credible". I also fail to see how my posting a pic or two would change anything else. You think travis will be less of an azzhole if I post a pic?

On second thought, I really should post some pics from the west side of Bob Marshall so he could see what it looks like.
Originally Posted by slg888
Ok I'm understanding a member here does not have a camera. PM Bigsqueeze, maybe you can borrow his.

I have a camera. You gotta pistol? Suck start it.
Posted By: elkhunternm Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/02/14

Agreed. I started this schitshow hoping to maybe see some cool pics of weird times/places in the world.

Now? Well, I understand why he won't post any.
Not a weird place/time,but will this qualify?
[Linked Image]

I've got a pic of a pistol perfectly suited to such purposes that I'm uploading on photobucket as we speak. I'll post it shortly.

Not that this has a rat's azz to do with this bullsh!t call-out thread, but hey, I started one bullsh!t call-out thread a while back, so who am I to criticize?
Posted By: GreatWaputi Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/02/14
I'll take no pictures over the guys who keep posting the same pictures over, and over, and over, and over again.
Posted By: gitem_12 Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/02/14

Bigsqueeze died...a few times, God bless
Posted By: gunner500 Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/02/14
No foul 4ager. Were I not such a lazy techno-inept SOB, I'd probably post some.

I can understand this myself, I dont know how to post pics of a damn thing, I have heard their are some who are not poster boys, dont get their pics taken, or have their names on their shirts/uniforms but do good works just the same as their named counterparts.

I would think working very hard to be a nobody could be very profitable and rewarding. wink
Posted By: W7ACT Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/02/14
Originally Posted by DocRocket

I've got a pic of a pistol perfectly suited to such purposes that I'm uploading on photobucket as we speak. I'll post it shortly.

Not that this has a rat's azz to do with this bullsh!t call-out thread, but hey, I started one bullsh!t call-out thread a while back, so who am I to criticize?

Doc is it a Pollock Dueling Pistol?

whistle
No, it's an Aggie Gun. Indigenous to Texas, and very popular in and around College Station.

You Da Man ! grin
Why, thank you, Miss Lynn, but I take no pleasure in admitting that I started a call-out thread.

I raise the point only to point out that we are all sinners and fall short of the glory of God.
Originally Posted by gitem_12

[Linked Image]
Posted By: FieldGrade Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/02/14
Call out threads rock.
Even when they "allegedly" weren't intended to be a call out to start with.
Just think of the pop corn sales this little gem has generated.
Why, thank you, Miss Lynn, but I take no pleasure in admitting that I started a call-out thread.

I raise the point only to point out that we are all sinners and fall short of the glory of God.

The grin is because you are of one a very few that would admit it outright. Hence You Da Man !
It is to blush. blush

Thank you, ma'am.

Posted By: poboy Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/02/14
It's gettin' all misty in here. wink
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Call out threads rock.
Just think of the pop corn sales this little gem is responsible for.

Having been the "Star" of a recent call out thread, I am not sure they rock, but they sure as hell bring the cockroaches out of the wood work.

By the way aren't you one of those guys from....grin

LOL
Posted By: plainsman456 Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/02/14
My God MAN,call 911.

You seem to have lost your sense of HUMOR!!!!! grin

Just a yoke folks.Lighten up It"s hump day.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/03/14
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn

The grin is because you are of one a very few that would admit it outright. Hence You Da Man !

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Bigbuck215 Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/03/14
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Call out threads rock.
Just think of the pop corn sales this little gem is responsible for.

Having been the "Star" of a recent call out thread, I am not sure they rock, but they sure as hell bring the cockroaches out of the wood work.

By the way aren't you of those guys from....grin

And enjoyed every bit of it, so I'm told. grin
Posted By: DocRocket Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/03/14
TAK... here's a pic of a suck-start pistol, known down here in TX as an Aggie Gun. Feel free to use the image at your discretion...

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Miss_Lynn Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/03/14
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215

It made life a little interesting for me, and numerous others. It made people laugh, it made them mad, it cleared the air for many. It gave the cockroaches a chance to perform, and use words bigger than "duh". It was what it was, and it is done, well for us normals, the cockroaches are still fighting with themselves, and loving every minute of it, God Bless their slimey little souls.

As for you and me, well, I am okay if you are....
Posted By: eh76 Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/03/14

I fail to see how it would make me more "credible". I also fail to see how my posting a pic or two would change anything else. You think travis will be less of an azzhole if I post a pic?

On second thought, I really should post some pics from the west side of Bob Marshall so he could see what it looks like.

Just a bit of a clue...but Travis isn't the arsehole...so far as I can tell you are wink
Cover and align. If they could only keep up with use for escort!

[Linked Image]

That is moe better.

[Linked Image]

Kuwait City

[Linked Image]

It made life a little interesting for me, and numerous others. It made people laugh, it made them mad, it cleared the air for many. It gave the cockroaches a chance to perform, and use words bigger than "duh". It was what it was, and it is done, well for us normals, the cockroaches are still fighting with themselves, and loving every minute of it, God Bless their slimey little souls.

Sounds fair to me.
Originally Posted by eh76

Just a bit of a clue...but Travis isn't the arsehole...so far as I can tell you are wink

TAK's only an azzhole here on the 24HCF about half the time, and I expect it's unintentional. Travis is an azzhole here on the 24HCF 95% of the time, and it's at least 95% intentional and tongue-in-cheek.

I know folks who've hunted and fished with Travis. I know no one who's hunted and fished with TAK.

Doesn't mean I would or wouldn't enjoy hunting or fishing with either of them, it's just an observation, take it FWIW.
Posted By: deflave Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/03/14
Nope, but you sure post a lot of your selfies here. And now I'm beginning to suspect I know why you keep calling for men to post pictures of themselves for you to look at.

You're free to suck my COCK any time. After all, that's the only reason you created the Uterus account to begin with.

Travis
Road to Basra Iraq.

[Linked Image]

Delivering food and ammo to some Brits.

[Linked Image]

Guard post at FARP site.

[Linked Image]
TAK close your eyes don't want your mommie to be mad at me!

[Linked Image]

Sounds fair to me.

It's a deal then ! smile

Mind you this is going to break the cockroaches hearts, so we get a bonus out of it all ! Yes ! grin

Okay MOFO, you get the "flave" Tx. He called me a liar and I challenged his azz to a 2K bet that I could/can produce DD-214's and diplomas from every military school I've ever attended. He backed down. You wanna play? I really don't want your money a couple of "Gibson special" handguns, that I can resell here cheap, will suffice.

Laughin' my ass off....

Travis
State side training.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
About time you showed up, azzhole.

GFY

grin
I don't care for bugs all that much... don't care if cockroaches hearts get broken...

TAK,

How does a retired Green Beret find himself unable to afford a digital camera while backpacking through the Bob Marshall Wilderness?

Travis
Turfing Hawaii

[Linked Image]

GFY

grin

I don't like call out threads.

Travis
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
TAK close your eyes don't want your mommie to be mad at me!

[Linked Image]

Day-om!! That's some serious sand-sculpting there!! How did y'all get the definition to the calves and like that? I mean, with desert sand? You musta used MRE's to firm it up...
Come on TAK all old school film. Surely you have one picture.
Doc it was a [bleep] the sand is more like talcum powder. I used AL WADI Saudi bottled water.
Her leg broke before I could get a picture.

TAK's only an azzhole here on the 24HCF about half the time, and I expect it's unintentional. Travis is an azzhole here on the 24HCF 95% of the time, and it's at least 95% intentional and tongue-in-cheek.

I know folks who've hunted and fished with Travis. I know no one who's hunted and fished with TAK.

Doesn't mean I would or wouldn't enjoy hunting or fishing with either of them, it's just an observation, take it FWIW.

Travis is OK to drink beer with as long as you don't try to keep up.

147 IQ's can be a curse and a blessing at the same time.

Travis

I love beer!

Heading back down there the 16th.

Travis
Travis in all fairness I believe he said his GT score was a 147.

My bad.

Travis

Who do you know that has hunted and fished with me?

Travis
Which doesn't really tell much as it is only two parts of an 11 part test.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/03/14
sounds like classic big squeeze
Originally Posted by deflave

I love beer!

Heading back down there the 16th.

Travis

Give me a holler on the way back thru and we will see if there is another beer or two somewhere around here. I joined in with a friend for lunch and a glass of brew (my first since you were here) at Famous Daves. Beer was better than the food but it wasn't bad.
Posted By: Take_a_knee Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/03/14

I guess that means you like to get drunk in front of your kids too.
Posted By: FlyingDog Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/03/14

I see you didn't learn a thing while in timeout
Turfing Hawaii

[Linked Image]

Day-um!!
Doc it was a [bleep] the sand is more like talcum powder. I used AL WADI Saudi bottled water.

Well, whatever you used, you got the left calf/thigh unit pretty damn well! Where'd you got to art school?
grin

GFY

grin

Travis

Nor do I. But sometimes you just gotta man up, dude.

PS... I know you noticed me rockin' my aviators on the Massachussetts Misery thread...
Come on you guys are so hard on TAK.

He has taught me that all you need is a Glock 19 even though you want a 1911 .45, and you must own a progressive press to be able to shoot thousands of rounds. Even if you don't have to pay for your ammo.

Give me a holler on the way back thru and we will see if there is another beer or two somewhere around here. I joined in with a friend for lunch and a glass of brew (my first since you were here) at Famous Daves. Beer was better than the food but it wasn't bad.

Sounds good.

My dad and brother may be along. Mini-'flave too.

Travis

How do you go through life without getting drunk in front of your kids?

Holy [bleep] you're stupid.

Travis

Travis

Okay. Look who's callin' out now.

I know guys who've hunted and fished with guys who've hunted and fished with you. Satisfied?

Besides, I hunted & fished the hell out of the Hi-Line back when you were still in junior high school, so there's more'n likely a point of contact neither of us know about.

Well, whatever you used, you got the left calf/thigh unit pretty damn well! Where'd you got to art school?
grin

No art school, just school of boredom!

GFY

grin

Travis

Ok putz".................

He has taught me that all you need is a Glock 19 even though you want a 1911 .45, and you must own a progressive press to be able to shoot thousands of rounds. Even if you don't have to pay for your ammo.

Don't forget all he has to offer regarding backpacking gear.

Oh, engineering too.

He also tried to school Barsness on gunsmithing. Even though he knows nothing about gunsmithing.

He's also UBER smart, but can't work a camera.

Funny [bleep]' schit.

Travis
Nice footage of you and your girlfriend! Oh, wait, I forgot, you've never had a girlfriend... nor taste, nor sensibility, nor discretion... but that's ok, you know we all love you here on the 24HCF!!
laugh

Travis

Okay. Look who's callin' out now.

I know guys who've hunted and fished with guys who've hunted and fished with you. Satisfied?

Besides, I hunted & fished the hell out of the Hi-Line back when you were still in junior high school, so there's more'n likely a point of contact neither of us know about.

Honest question.

Travis
Not that I am good, but I am better with metal and composites. Did do some school for that in the Marine Corps down in Millington TN. But learned a whole lot more doing then going to school.

Oh ouch that hurt so bad.... You couldn't buy a Clue let alone grab one.
i can't take a pic toooo post on the fire take away this camera i've drinking since a half past noon... take away my camera...

[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=QVRpOXGcZ9Q[/video]

I'm confused... what's the conversion factor from a GT score to an IQ score?
Originally Posted by FlyingDog

Still sucking dick I see....other than that you have no skills and don't know wtf you are saying wink
Posted By: badger Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/03/14

[Linked Image]
Posted By: 257heaven Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/03/14
I had this filed under "T", but can't remember if it's TAK or Travis. My filing system sucks.

[Linked Image]
[quote=stxhunter]i have nothing against you, but if you scored 147 what can be so hard about posting a pic. it would get a lot of guys off your back and give you some credibility.

Still sucking dick I see....other than that you have no skills and don't know wtf you are saying wink

Awwww heck, how did you figure that one out? You know it was killing you inside when you logged on everyday to see if you was allowed to post only to find out you couldn't. Keep running that CS and this time it may be for good, Fosteogy told me so cry
Hmmm... there's eh76, Ryan from SoDak whose handle is colo-something, and I can't give you more'n that. I've emailed with Mike Venturino quite a bit in the past (I had written some articles for one of the same gunzines he writes for), and with John B and Elaine a few times as well. Never met 'em in the flesh. I rarely get further north than WY these past 20 years or so, but I know there's still some commerce between WY and MN.

FWIW, I smoked Cuban cigars with the Havre hospital administrator in Calgary in 2003, and he persuaded me to come there to do a job interview to work in their ER. After all the pheasants I hunted in the Milk River valley in the 80's and 90's, I couldn't resist. He said they had some crazy deppitie sheriffs there that he figured I'd get along with.

But that's all I got right now. Just the word of good men who know good men who've hunted with you. It's not as tenuous a connection as some might make it out to be, but there it is.

On second thought, I really should post some pics from the west side of Bob Marshall so he could see what it looks like. [/quote]

Just a bit of a clue...but Travis isn't the arsehole...so far as I can tell you are wink [/quote]
I see you didn't learn a thing while in timeout [/quote]

time out is fun when you're catching fish having fun with friends and living life.
[quote=eh76][quote=Take_a_knee][quote=stxhunter]i have nothing against you, but if you scored 147 what can be so hard about posting a pic. it would get a lot of guys off your back and give you some credibility.

Awwww heck, how did you figure that one out? You know it was killing you inside when you logged on everyday to see if you was allowed to post only to find out you couldn't. Keep running that CS and this time it may be for good, Fosteogy told me so cry

Your stupidity is apparent...calling you a bald faced liar would be accurate but have no effect on your dumbass...simply because you are stupid. Carry on dork..er Alice.
Posted By: eyeball Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/03/14
Didnt Travy get to meet eh76 or our friend Rattler one time? I feel like I know Travy from them and some azzholes on the fire. grin
Posted By: gitem_12 Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/03/14
Originally Posted by 257heaven
I had this filed under "T", but can't remember if it's TAK or Travis. My filing system sucks.

[Linked Image]

Are you sure that isnt what the Tennnesee boys look like when they are "fixin" to impregnate their sisters?

Should I define impregnate for them, or just use a simpler word?
Posted By: smokepole Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/03/14

No, just that once.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/03/14
At least the Miss Lynn callout thread had the menopause forum stuff. Classic. This one blows.

When am I gunna get me one a them callout threads?

[Linked Image]

That is flying putz aka dumbass

No, just that once.

Yep. Funny how on a forum like this'n, where real people actually meet and hunt and fish and drink together, the toadstools like Bigsqueeze and his newer generation counterparts don't last all that long...
PLEASE quit quoting that [bleep]' awful pic... I ran out of eye bleach an hour ago!
Posted By: tjm10025 Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/03/14

Okay MOFO, you get the "flave" Tx. He called me a liar and I challenged his azz to a 2K bet that I could/can produce DD-214's and diplomas from every military school I've ever attended. He backed down. You wanna play?

Easy there, Special Forces Guy. This isn't how your spec ops instructors trained you to handle social interactions in the world.
Originally Posted by eyeball
Didnt Travy get to meet eh76 or our friend Rattler one time? I feel like I know Travy from them and some azzholes on the fire. grin

Yeah, you met Rattler at my place in April, and that's right, Rattler knows Travis. Geez. I was starting to think I was as delusional as some of the psycho's on this thread like, well, you know, ne'mind... as Bristoe would say, it's only th'innanet...
Originally Posted by tjm10025

Okay MOFO, you get the "flave" Tx. He called me a liar and I challenged his azz to a 2K bet that I could/can produce DD-214's and diplomas from every military school I've ever attended. He backed down. You wanna play?

Easy there, Special Forces Guy. This isn't how your spec ops instructors trained you to handle social interactions in the world.

Uh-huh...
Yep. I knew we knew the sucker. He knows about Texans form colorado Bastids.
TAK is big squeeze
Posted By: RobJordan Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/03/14

You're free to suck my COCK any time. After all, that's the only reason you created the Uterus account to begin with.

Travis

Well, now we know why Travis is so sympathetic with "gay" marriage. He's openly trolling for a guy to suck him off.

I'm confused... what's the conversion factor from a GT score to an IQ score?

I wasn't aware there is one. I scored high enough to pick any MOS I wanted in the Corps and my choice of duty station. I am told that they no longer offer choice of duty station to folks that score high on the ASVAB. I am not that book smart so I would take any ones score with a grain of salt. A little common sense goes a long ways. I doubt TAK scores very high on common sense.
Posted By: gitem_12 Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/03/14

No, just that once.

Yep. Funny how on a forum like this'n, where real people actually meet and hunt and fish and drink together, the toadstools like Bigsqueeze and his newer generation counterparts don't last all that long...

Doc. Squeeze is still here, he posted today...
Whats funny is that a couple months back I asked bigsqueeze if he was still blowing Laguna(who hadn't been around in many months). And presto, up pops Laguna, reincarnated as Sansouci
TAK tell us about East side Balad.
Posted By: HugAJackass Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/03/14
Off of Tower road near Tripoli Village or down the hill by the swimming pools and the MX?
TAK tell us about East side Balad.

Don't remember much about it. I was only there twice as I recall. One time to drop off a bodybag and personal effects. Sorry but I didn't take any pictures.
Posted By: okok Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/03/14
Originally Posted by RobJordan

Travis

Well, now we know why Travis is so sympathetic with "gay" marriage. He's openly trolling for a guy to suck him off.

That's the only thing the phugger does well.

Travis

Both trav and stoolhead think/type about other men's loins a lot.
Hey Jackass your not TAK! LOL

But I don't remember any hills on Balad, those are called HAS and Double HAS.

You know those things they call Pavelows? LMAO

TAK sniffed to much of the burn pit.

You ever been under any of the HAS? Took me a Plasma cutter, and a 5 ton to get the door off the Medvac HAS.

[quote=gitem_Doc. Squeeze is still here, he posted today...
Whats funny is that a couple months back I asked bigsqueeze if he was still blowing Laguna(who hadn't been around in many months). And presto, up pops Laguna, reincarnated as Sansouci [/quote]

That was funny. grin
Originally Posted by tjm10025

Uh-huh...

I don't think either of you ever set foot in Rick's Lounge. You could get a "crash" course in social interactions there. Been known to happen in the GB Club on Bragg as well, though much less likely.
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/03/14

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

It might have been the "cold war" but it was a war none the less. I wish I could find my Alaska Army pictures and could figure out how to post them from 1975. We took the cold war to a new level at this place:

http://nikesitesummit.org/

kwg
TAK PMed me. Mr. SF didn't know the Marine Corps had any of these. Simply [bleep] amazing.
[Linked Image]

Who owns that M60E3 in that pic? I didn't think anyone besides NSW had those?
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
TAK PMed me. Mr. SF didn't know the Marine Corps had any of these. Simply [bleep] amazing.
[Linked Image]

I've been retired 11yrs azzwipe. I first fired that gun in 1983 at Ft Benning, when SACO Defense brought it there to test. probably when your mother was still wiping your azz.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
TAK we used to have these too. But I am sure you haven't a clue what it is.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Fireball2
At least the Miss Lynn callout thread had the menopause forum stuff. Classic. This one blows.

So ya want me to git one going??

I'm going up to Medford pretty soon and I'll ax them guys all about you and then add some to it. Be ready.
Posted By: rahtreelimbs Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/03/14
Here I wake up..........read this...........and realize this is February.........WTH long sleep!!!
[Linked Image]

I've been retired 11yrs azzwipe. I first fired that gun in 1983 at Ft Benning, when SACO Defense brought it there to test. probably when your mother was still wiping your azz.

Azzwipe that picture is Dec 1990 at a FARP inside Iraq. Hint
A HH-53? What a POS. One was coming in to get my ODA in Bavaria in 87 on time. I opined that I'd yet to hitch a ride in one. My Tm Ldr, who was at Desert One, opined that he wished to hell he could say that.
Wrong. CH53 now what model? Yeah a POS with over 40 years of service. You know your chit.
[Linked Image]

Excuse the hell outta me. I couldn't tell how old the dust was. Nearly as old as that radio but since you are USMC that is nothing new, you're used to it.
Hmmm... there's eh76, Ryan from SoDak whose handle is colo-something, and I can't give you more'n that. I've emailed with Mike Venturino quite a bit in the past (I had written some articles for one of the same gunzines he writes for), and with John B and Elaine a few times as well. Never met 'em in the flesh. I rarely get further north than WY these past 20 years or so, but I know there's still some commerce between WY and MN.

FWIW, I smoked Cuban cigars with the Havre hospital administrator in Calgary in 2003, and he persuaded me to come there to do a job interview to work in their ER. After all the pheasants I hunted in the Milk River valley in the 80's and 90's, I couldn't resist. He said they had some crazy deppitie sheriffs there that he figured I'd get along with.

But that's all I got right now. Just the word of good men who know good men who've hunted with you. It's not as tenuous a connection as some might make it out to be, but there it is.

While I'm sure they are fine folks, I don't know any of those people. Nor have I hunted or fished with them.

Travis
Wrong. CH53 now what model? Yeah a POS with over 40 years of service. You know your chit.

I was off by a letter, WGAF.
Best Helicopter ever built. Though we will see what the Kilo will do, it might take the title but only time will tell.

While I'm sure they are fine folks, I don't know any of those people. Nor have I hunted or fished with them.

Travis

I wonder how many of 'em get drunk in front of their kids?

Yeah, you met Rattler at my place in April, and that's right, Rattler knows Travis. Geez. I was starting to think I was as delusional as some of the psycho's on this thread like, well, you know, ne'mind... as Bristoe would say, it's only th'innanet...

Rattler and I met at the Icebreaker. He does not know me and we have certainly not hunted or fished together.

Travis
[Linked Image]

I know Californian's are dumber than Texans, but I have always opposed gay marriage.

That doesn't mean you're not welcome to suck my dick next time Uriah needs a break.

Travis
No model yet from you. CH53 is the platform what is the model?

Funny you are SF and clueless that the Marine Corps had M60E3's.
Originally Posted by okok

That's the only thing the phugger does well.

You should school TAK and post a pic of your lapdog.

Laughin' my ass off...

And a Seahawks fan to boot... Holy [bleep]' gay.

Travis
No model yet from you. CH53 is the platform what is the model?

Funny you are SF and clueless that the Marine Corps had M60E3's.

I foresee a new username in somebody's future...

Travis
TAK google isn't any help on that one is it? Laughing.
Posted By: Steelhead Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/03/14
[Linked Image]
TAK the Marine Corps has been making all the shiit the Army couldn't figure out work for many many years.

Both trav and stoolhead think/type about other men's loins a lot.

It's a surefire way to locate a school of cocksucckers.

FISH ON!

Travis
Originally Posted by Steelhead
[Linked Image]

Tennessee looks a lot different than I had imagined.

Travis

I'm [bleep]' dying.

Travis
[Linked Image]

J-Hawk not a bad airframe but not even close to the best.

I wonder how many of 'em get drunk in front of their kids?

You don't have children, do you?

Travis

Still waiting Mr. SF, Damn it sucks when google isn't your friend!
Hint the Israeli's didn't have these.
Obviously not my photo, but they were neat to watch doing water landing/takeoffs in Kodiak.

[Linked Image]

Posted By: calikooknic Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/03/14
I've put my mug on here, may as well do it again.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

And what are pics without one FYou from Bubba.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/03/14

I'm going up to Medford pretty soon and I'll ax them guys all about you and then add some to it. Be ready.

I want in on that BigBuck. Give me a shout.
Steelhead we do that with 53's and have SF/Recon Land their zodiac's inside.
Posted By: P_Weed Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/03/14
Springy and I. smile

[Linked Image]

... and the corn is only 4 1/2 feet tall!
Steelhead any Helo can do that static. I have seen H-3's do it shutdown.
I have shortski'ed a few of them.
I've seen the Pelican in the drink before too.
I've never flown on a CG Helo in 29 years. Only CG aircraft I've been on are C-130's. Only helicopters I've ever flown on were Hueys out of Ft. Rucker.
They have all at one time or another been there. Ask me how I know. We all made it out thank god. My Co-pilot and I had about a 40ft swim up.

I have always opposed gay marriage.

Travis

Sure Trav. Whatever you say. wink You want the state out of the marriage business in order to stop gay marriage. crazy

Sure Trav. Whatever you say. wink You want the state out of the marriage business in order to stop gay marriage. crazy

Yes. That's the only way you'll stop it.

You'd have to be from California to not figure that out.

Travis
TAK can't find what Model anywhere on the world wide net? Hint it is missing something on the Sponson.
State should never have been in the marriage business to begin with. But leave it to the government to find a penny anywhere they can.
State should never have been in the marriage business to begin with. But leave it to the government to find a penny anywhere they can.

In California that would make you a proponent of gay marriage.

Travis

TAK can't find what Model anywhere on the world wide net? Hint it is missing something on the Sponson.

TAK is either:

A.) Scanning pics like a [bleep].

B.) Googling the schit out of helicopters.

Travis
Posted By: BillyGoatGruff Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/03/14
I've hunted AND fished with Travis.

FWIW

not really take the government out of marriage and there is no reason to get married. Well just the religious reasons. Not to many gays into religion.

TAK is either:

A.) Scanning pics like a [bleep].

B.) Googling the schit out of helicopters.

Travis

LMAO

Yer on!

I want in on that BigBuck. Give me a shout.
TAK I will mail you a $20 if you get the model in the next two minutes.
Damn 2.38 sorry! But hey let us know when you know.

Rattler and I met at the Icebreaker. He does not know me and we have certainly not hunted or fished together.

Travis

OK. Good to know.
Posted By: HawkI Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/03/14
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

FWIW

Sorry....

I saw him eat a hamburger and called off the trip.

FWIW

Good to know. Thanks for sharing.

You might be catching on, Rob. Hope I'm not premature on that, but I have faith.
Hint TAK the Navy had some.
So, just to clarify, is TAK actually Bigsqueeze? As gus would say, anybody know for sure?
Steelhead to bad for politics and handwashing because the SH-2 was an amazing machine.
The only thing we know for sure about TAK is she is a drag queen.
Originally Posted by HawkI

FWIW

Sorry....

I saw him eat a hamburger and called off the trip.

Yes. HawkI and BGG have hunted/shot/killed stuff with me and they are good people.

I have also hunted with DanAdair and that was the only thing funnier than TAK's posts.

Travis
I envy them. Now if you would just hunt with me and Doc R, guys from all over would envy you. wink
I envy them. Now if you would just hunt with me and Doc R, guys from all over would envy you. wink

I do love me a dove hunt....

Travis
So, just to clarify, is TAK actually Bigsqueeze? As gus would say, anybody know for sure?
one and the same
You are invited come Sept. and young Travis too.

Travis

Then you need to come on DOWN, junior... eyeball has an inventory of every mourning dove and whitewing dove in west Texas, at least that's how it appears to me every time we go dove shooting! And no, it's not hunting... it's shooting!!!
one and the same

So, that's good to know, even if the psychopathology is pretty damn sad... but anyways, Rog, what did he do with all those boneless pork rectums? Anybody know for sure?

You might be catching on, Rob. Hope I'm not premature on that, but I have faith.

Yeah. The logic is a bit tricky (understatement of the year) but I'm tryhing to get my mind around the concept (how eliminating all marriage will stop "gay" marriage?) I guess its sort of like killing a patient to save his life. Is that how it works? blush

Jordan
No, it's not eliminating "all" marriage. The point is that the only marriage that really counts is Christian marriage, church-sanctioned, regardless of the State.

I don't GAF who gets hitched in a State-sanctioned marriage. Guys can marry their bird dogs for that matter, and we'll probably be there next week. Let the absurdity of State-sanctioned marriage of whomever to whatever run its course... I don't think it's going to amount to a hill of beans in the long run.

Travis

Then you need to come on DOWN, junior... eyeball has an inventory of every mourning dove and whitewing dove in west Texas, at least that's how it appears to me every time we go dove shooting! And no, it's not hunting... it's shooting!!!

I could use a good Benelli blast...

Travis
damn you might have to hunt with this Texan then.

Yeah. The logic is a bit tricky (understatement of the year) but I'm tryhing to get my mind around the concept (how eliminating all marriage will stop "gay" marriage?) I guess its sort of like killing a patient to save his life. Is that how it works? blush

Jordan

Holy [bleep]. Are you kidding? No wonder our government gets away with the schit they do. People are too goddamm stupid to figure it out.

Travis
damn you might have to hunt with this Texan then.

Please don't try and stick me with your Cold Steel...

Travis
i reserve that for chicks
Don't worry about his Cold Steel, worry about his Apple Pie... I'm just sayin'...

Jordan

Holy [bleep]. Are you kidding? No wonder our government gets away with the schit they do. People are too goddamm stupid to figure it out.

Travis

Yes---and you're Exhibit one proving that proposition! grin

I'm not the one advocating the government dictate what marriage is.

You are.

Travis
Don't worry about his Cold Steel, worry about his Apple Pie... I'm just sayin'...

stxhunter has a pie? This dove shoot is gettin' better by the minute!

Travis
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/03/14
Take_a_knee,

That answer is fair enough.
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/03/14
one and the same

No...isn't he dead?
Hey Jackass your not TAK! LOL

But I don't remember any hills on Balad, those are called HAS and Double HAS.

You know those things they call Pavelows? LMAO

TAK sniffed to much of the burn pit.

You ever been under any of the HAS? Took me a Plasma cutter, and a 5 ton to get the door off the Medvac HAS.

Crap! You're right! No hills in balad. I was describing Al-Asad. I got mixed up there for a moment. Wrong airbase.

I loved the Air Force dfac at Balad. They had a decent haji mart there too where you could get dirt cheap pirated movies and stuff.

Man, I was Army aviation so I never got to ride on one of those big 53's. They were pretty impressive to watch them come and go. They're freaking huge! At Al-Asad they parked them right next to the Osprey's.

I think I might actually have some pictures of them kicking up some dust...
Yes now Al Asad has hills. Al Asad had the stadium too. I bought several motorcycles from the haji's. I should have sent my Royal Enfield home.

The 53 clamshell was across sorta from Medvac and the Ospreys didn't come until I left. So I assume they were to the right of the 53's were the MUE was. I worked in the hanger down the hill from Medvac to the left looking up the hill from the SF compound.
Posted By: SamOlson Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/03/14

FWIW

Good to know. Thanks for sharing.

They both had the pleasure of passing out on our couch. Thankfully not simultaneously.

We got drunk and I made Flave an imaginary steak for supper(which we had for breakfast).

When BGG was here we got drunk and he saved my life when I choked out on a piece of venison.

I also do not know Rattler on a personal level but we have exchanged some PM's over the years.

I do know Rancho fairly well. We both love a good cock hunt.

Originally Posted by SamOlson

We both love a good cock hunt.

Seriously, WTF? Well best of luck in your hunt. Might try hanging out at the Burger King, here they are catering to that type now. I mean, we all know Ms Lynn loves to, but I never suspected you.
Funny how quick cock on a hook will catch a [bleep].
Posted By: Uriah Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/03/14

[Linked Image]

Are you sure that isnt what the Tennnesee boys look like when they are "fixin" to impregnate their sisters?

Should I define impregnate for them, or just use a simpler word?

Actually, the one most famous for posting pictures of his big beer belly is you.
Yes now Al Asad has hills. Al Asad had the stadium too. I bought several motorcycles from the haji's. I should have sent my Royal Enfield home.

The 53 clamshell was across sorta from Medvac and the Ospreys didn't come until I left. So I assume they were to the right of the 53's were the MUE was. I worked in the hanger down the hill from Medvac to the left looking up the hill from the SF compound.

Yep! I know exactly where that clamshell is.

They never did take the bombed out jets off of the airfield.

If you're standing on Tower Rd facing the airfield the Ospreys were indeed to the right of the 53's. Still to the left of the tower though.

I worked between the Osprey's and the 46's aka frogs.

Were the Ugandan's pulling Gate Guard duty when you were there?

Travis

Yep.

Travistite often makes posts inviting men to suck his c0ck. After a while it starts to become apparent that he�s not kidding. Straight men just don�t say that, even in jest.

And it probably explains why he so craves being center of attention on a site composed almost completely of men: he �gets� to be the belle of the ball, the prom queen��yoo-hoo, look at me�� This is his online version of a bathhouse. And, again, it�s also apparently why he keeps asking men to post pictures of themselves.
Hey Uriah. Get my COCK out of your mouth.

That schit is gross!

Travis
Hey Uriah. Get my COCK out of your mouth.

That schit is gross!

Travis

First time you�ve added that line to your many posts soliciting a blow job from a man. Trying to cover your tracks, obviously.
You and I both know you crave my COCK.

Travis

Travis

Says the guy who frequently makes posts inviting men to suck his c0ck.
Originally Posted by HugAJackass

Yep! I know exactly where that clamshell is.

They never did take the bombed out jets off of the airfield.

If you're standing on Tower Rd facing the airfield the Ospreys were indeed to the right of the 53's. Still to the left of the tower though.

I worked between the Osprey's and the 46's aka frogs.

Were the Ugandan's pulling Gate Guard duty when you were there?

Yes the Ugandan's just got there before I left. If I remember right they were there for about a month before I left.

Travis

Says the guy who frequently makes posts inviting men to suck his c0ck.

Poor uterus. Chasing virtual COCK around all day.

Travis
Poor Transvestite: busted by his own posts and trying to cover his tracks.
HugAJackass here are a few photo's from Al Asad.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

TAK You should know who's this is.

[Linked Image]
This was in Balad.

[Linked Image]
I hope I don't stump you again TAK. Hint it's ARMY

TAK You should know who's this is.

[Linked Image]

Yes, that is the amateur version.
This was in Balad.

[Linked Image]

What happened to your hair?
I shagged so many woman they tore it all out. Don't worry it won't happen to you.
version? Wow you really know your chit. In all your stupidity at least I get to laugh my ass off.
This was in Balad.

[Linked Image]

FRIGGING OUCH !!!! shocked

TAK tell me something about helicopters. Or maybe 1911's and how we didn't have them in the Corps. Oh or maybe the M60E3. Dazzle us with your spy rigging or fast rope experience.
This was in Balad.

[Linked Image]

FRIGGING OUCH !!!! shocked

Didn't hurt at all. I hit so hard it damn near knocked me out. The whole area was about numb. They stapled me up with no pain killer. All I felt was someone pushing on my head.
TAK tell me something about helicopters. Or maybe 1911's and how we didn't have them in the Corps. Oh or maybe the M60E3. Dazzle us with your spy rigging or fast rope experience.

I just ride on helicopters that hopefully some azzhole like you has maintained. The USMC hasn't had 1911's for over 20yr. You may have been issued some mothballed ones in Desert Shield, 'cause as the bastard stepchildren of the Naval Dept, you fuggers don't get much to work with. The only 1911's currently in use are those at MARSOC, and they belong to SOCOM, not the USMC, they just wear marine uniforms.

As for fast-roping, I avoided that [bleep] every time I could. Dropping in from 18K or higher is much more "subtle".
Letting your pretend get the best of you again.

Your reading again sucks. Tell us about your 147 GT but can't seem to be able to read. I said we had 1911's until we shipped for Desert Shield. So lets see I left Hawaii the end of Aug 1990 for the big sandbox.

TAK the only thing you ride is the short bus and your imagination.

By the way we have to leave all the new gear for you clowns in the Army and Air force. Other wise you guys wouldn't get chit done.
No luck yet with google fu on the CH53? Laughing!

Your reading again sucks. Tell us about your 147 GT but can't seem to be able to read. I said we had 1911's until we shipped for Desert Shield. So lets see I left Hawaii the end of Aug 1990 for the big sandbox.

I'll take your word for it, since the Army had Berettas fully fielded by about 86-7, it does make sense that the USMC would still be using cast-off schidt. All of them however, that is what few the USMC has, as 0311's hardly ever see a handgun, except for the CO's or maybe a medic or machinegunner's, got replaced by Berettas a LLLLLLOOOOONG time ago.
medic? we don't have medic's you jackazz. Try Corpsmen, they are Navy! I know you'll try to comeback with you knew that. But you didn't.
The list of chit you don't know about is growing longer and longer.

But your GT score is impressive!
Don't forget either a machine gunner isn't an 0311. He would be 0331. I swung with the wing and knew that. LOL
medic? we don't have medic's you jackazz. Try Corpsmen, they are Navy! I know you'll try to comeback with you knew that. But you didn't.

Well, yes, I do, especially seeing as how I've trained a bunch of them. The only ones that are worth killing are the ones the Army has put through the SOF program. I've taught TCCC to a mixed Navy group and the SEABEE's were way more competent than the corpsman at the end of the course.
Posted By: dodgefan Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/03/14

I'll take your word for it, since the Army had Berettas fully fielded by about 86-7, it does make sense that the USMC would still be using cast-off schidt. All of them however, that is what few the USMC has, as 0311's hardly ever see a handgun, except for the CO's or maybe a medic or machinegunner's, got replaced by Berettas a LLLLLLOOOOONG time ago.

I think it was 88-89 time frame for the Beretta being fully fielded. I was with 3rd ACR from Oct 87-Jun 90 (first enlistment) and did a pistol qual with the 1911 at some point. We got rid of the M151 about the same time.
I hated jumping out of airplanes no way was I looking for a HALO slot, fast roping was fun and SPIES (only did it once) was a blast.
Of course you did. TAK you can't even get basic chit right. Keep trying to get that square peg in the round hole.
I have never jumped. But have fast roped and spy rigged. It was ok but I rather be in the bird with a great pilot doing chit that NATOPS says is a no no. 190 knots with the bird on its side and ten feet between your blade tips and the earth will thrill like none other.
We did some nap of the earth stuff in Afghanistan when we were training our ASF in basic heli ops (get on the bird this way, sit here, etc) some of them didn't care for it much and puked all over the place.
I'm not sure I was thrilled, but riding a bird into a hot lz is pretty exciting.
It is a lot more fun for us standing in the gunners window for sure.
Posted By: northern_dave Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/03/14
The chit talk about the 1911 confuses the hell out of me.

cast-off schidt.

Seriously?

I would call it more of a reluctant surrender of the 1911, certainly not something that was "cast off".

The M9 was not well received.

(for good reason)

Tankers, AAV's LAV's, some arty, these were all places we issued pistols to.

I issued myself a 1911 in desert shield/desert storm.

No it was not current issue, but I found a bunch of brand new ones in a crate from an MPF conex box, so I issued it to myself.

Along with an M79 grenade launcher, and you know that old bastard had been long out of service.

But, a 40mm round doesn't seem to care if it's fired from a 203 or an old wooden stocked M79.

We had USMC reserve as our air support (based in Salerno) for the first part of my Afghanistan rotation. They were good folks to work with. That and a Marine Corp rifle company spending a couple of days out at our BCP is about the extent of my experience with Marines.
I stole a pickup truck from the army once and re-stenciled it "USMC" with a made up serial number because I needed a damn truck and couldn't get one.

That was the extent of my dealings with the Army outside of the states.

grin

Nice, they'd fry you for that today. Assuming of course that you ever got caught.
We stole everything from the Army and Air Force. My CO said they don't use it and we will so no problem.
It was fairly lawless times.

We had better luck hanging onto the pickups than we did with the Humvees.

You could run a chain through the steering wheel on a Humvee down under the brake pedal and back up to the wheel, keep a lock on it. That would work for a while but there were a lot more bolt cutters out there than there were ignition keys for the pickups.

TAK PM Haverluk he knows what the answer is. Maybe he will help you out. But be warned he is a frog guy and they are known to play mean tricks on guys with high GT scores. But if he hands you a pump handle on his bird you better start pumping like hell.
You weren't in HMH-463 were you? LOL

We had a few explaining's to do!
Ordinance maint with the 3rd.
3rd Marines at the pier? If I remember right 3/3 Weapons lost a Marine in the tents. Cleaning weapons.
Or 3rd Marine Air Wing?
pier.

Port of Al Jaber
Yes I was there for a month or so before we headed north.
jubail.. stupid fat fingers
I knew what you meant.
Originally Posted by northern_dave
The chit talk about the 1911 confuses the hell out of me.

cast-off schidt.

Seriously?

I would call it more of a reluctant surrender of the 1911, certainly not something that was "cast off".

Yes, seriously. Most of those 1911's were shoddy rattle-traps, assembled by kids who didn't have a clue, and the issue mags were worse. And that brings up another issue with the 1911, the damn fragile magazines.

No, the M92 was not well-recieved, for good reason. But I will reluctantly say that it is was a better gun for a GI than a 1911, or at least the ones in the inventory outside of MARSOC's or CAG's hand-built guns.

I concur that their ain't no flies on an M79 grenade launcher, but I'd rather have one mounted on the bottom of an M4. The 79 has better sights, but I got pretty good with that front leaf
We were through khobar on our way up, stayed there a few days after a scud hit a barracks there. That was a mess.

We worked at the port during the day but didn't always stay there. Seems like a million years ago.

Yes it does feel like a million years ago. But they were good times.
I swapped out thousands of slides on M9's in the early 90's after a few servicemen ate half a slide while firing at the range.

We replaced the slides with new ones that had a slot milled on the left side of the rear portion of the slide. Hammer pin was also replaced with a new pin that had a large flat head, like a dime which rode in the new slot on the new slide.

It was supposed to work like a safety stop to jam and hold the back half of the slide in case it broke around the ejection port.

We would go through 2-5 slides a year on the M9, never saw one break completely, but they would break one side. Locking blocks would break constantly.
Yes, seriously. Most of those 1911's were shoddy rattle-traps, assembled by kids (name TAK) who didn't have a clue,

Fixed it for you 147
I swapped out thousands of slides on M9's in the early 90's after a few servicemen ate half a slide while firing at the range.

We replaced the slides with new ones that had a slot milled on the left side of the rear portion of the slide. Hammer pin was also replaced with a new pin that had a large flat head, like a dime which rode in the new slot on the new slide.

It was supposed to work like a safety stop to jam and hold the back half of the slide in case it broke around the ejection port.

That was the SEAL guns, pre- M9 versions that broke in half. The major problem with the M9 was/is the locking block. If the locking blocks were replaced when worn, and if it was easy to remove, it was worn, then the gun would run a long time, much longer than any issue 1911 without something breaking on it.
Yes, seriously. Most of those 1911's were shoddy rattle-traps, assembled by kids who didn't have a clue,

Like the ones that Quantico built for MARSOC, total pieces of trash, literally built by E-3/E-4 "kids". I met some of them.
TAK you have done it all with no pictures and can't even speak the language. But hell carry on as it is funnier then hell.
TAK you have done it all with no pictures and can't even speak the language. But hell carry on as it is funnier then hell.

What are the two primary treatable causes of death on the battlefield genius? How many bags of colloid solution can you infuse on a wounded patient? What is the proper ET tube size for a cricothyroidotomy on an adult? I could do this all day but for the fact I have some work to do.
Blah blah blah. I don't claim to be SF or a medic. But I did stay at a holiday inn express a couple weeks ago.
Blah blah blah. I don't claim to be SF or a medic. But I did stay at a holiday inn express a couple weeks ago.

I don't claim to be an expert on helicopter nomenclature either, I just ride in whatever shows up.
But you claim to know about weapons and DON'T. You try to talk about the Marine Corps but don't know [bleep] about it.

I could have made a call or two to answer your questions but I am not in to BS.

That was the SEAL guns, pre- M9 versions that broke in half. The major problem with the M9 was/is the locking block. If the locking blocks were replaced when worn, and if it was easy to remove, it was worn, then the gun would run a long time, much longer than any issue 1911 without something breaking on it.

"SEAL guns"? scratching my head... Pre M9? I'm certain I still have a slide or 2 from that huge recall type effort. Lemme look...

Yep, looks like an M9 to me...

[Linked Image]

Pre mod, no slot...

[Linked Image]

As far as running longer than any issued 1911???

I guess I just have to disagree.

Posted By: kamo_gari Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/03/14
[Linked Image]

...not to mention polishing off the better part of a jar of 'shine during that 48 hours...
grin

Ahem, try TWO jars, sleepyhead. We were busy downstairs while you boys were snoozing...

wink
Posted By: goalie Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/03/14

Well, yes, I do, especially seeing as how I've trained a bunch of them. The only ones that are worth killing are the ones the Army has put through the SOF program. I've taught TCCC to a mixed Navy group and the SEABEE's were way more competent than the corpsman at the end of the course.

You may want to watch who you say that around. Some Marines don't take well to anyone messing with their corpsmen.

Poor TAK/Uterus.

Laughin' my ass off...

Travis
Yes sir looks like M9 to me, but I am not SF so not qualified to make the call!

Poor TAK/Uterus.

Laughin' my ass off...

Travis

Poor Transvestite�no comeback other than that.
He had me laughing.

"SEAL guns"? scratching my head... Pre M9?

SEAL's have always had all the toys, even before SOCOM money came along. They were testing them prior to the Army's trials, and went back to S&W revolvers for a long time, I don't know how long, as I was never a SEAL, but only rubbed elbows with them in schools and occasionally on a deployment. Anyway, here is what the internet says, but I heard it happened prior to the date this guy gives:

The Problems Arise:

The M9 pistol program ran into trouble when in September of 1987 the slide of a civilian model Beretta 92SB pistol fractured at the junction where the locking block mates into the slide. The broken half of the slide flew back at the shooter (A member of the Navy Special Warfare Group) injuring him. (NSIAD-88-213) In January and February of 1988 respectively, 2 more military model M9 handguns exhibited the same problem, injuring 2 more shooters from the Navy Special Warfare Group.

All three shooters suffered facial lacerations. One suffered a broken tooth and the other two required stitches. (NSIAD-88-213)

The Army was doing unrelated barrel testing on current production civilian model 92SB pistols and military model M9 pistols and ran into the same slide separation issue. They fired 3 M9 pistols 10,000 times and inspected the weapons with the MPI process for evidence of slide cracks. They discovered that one of the weapons had a cracked slide. The Army then decided to fire all of the weapons until the slides failed. Failure occurred at round number 23,310 on one weapon, 30,083 on another, and 30,545 on the last weapon. (NSIAD-88-213)

Examination of the NSWG slides and the Army slides showed a low metal toughness as the cause of the problems with slide separation. The Army then began to investigate the production process of the slides. (NSIAD-88-213) At the time the frames of the M9 pistols were produced in the US, while the slides were produced in Italy. There are reportedly documents from the Picatinny Arsenal that report a metallurgical study blaming the use of Tellurium in the manufacturing process for the low metal toughness of the Italian slides, but I have been unable to independently verify this information.

After April of 1988, however, all slides for the M9/92 pistols were produced in the US. (NSIAD-88-213) As a part of the contract requirements, the Beretta Corporation had to build a plant inside the United States to produce the M9. It naturally took some time for the US plant (located in Accokeek MD.) to get into full production swing, so the Italian plant made the slides for a time.

Several GAO reports and testimony from GAO staff before Congressional Sub-Committees (NSIAD-88-213, NSIAD-88-46, NSIAD-89-59 are a few�) report the total number of slide failures at 14. Three occurred in the field with the NSWG and the other 11 occurred in the test lab. Only 3 injuries resulted from the slide separation problem. The Beretta Corporation changed the design of the M9 pistol so that even if a slide fractured, the broken half could not come back and hit the shooter causing injury.

Of the 14 slide separations reported, only 4 took place at round counts under 10,000. (NSIAD-88-213) No further slide fractures were reported after the change to the US manufactured slides.
Posted By: Kenneth Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/03/14
Damn, it is Big squeeze.

Poor Transvestite�no comeback other than that.

Poor TAK/Uterus.

Can't afford a camera. Craves my cock.

Laughin' my ass off...

Travis
Originally Posted by Kenneth
Damn, it is Big squeeze.

'Squeeze? Nah.

I'm bettin' this guy knows ALL about sniper rifles...

Travis
Anyway, here is what the internet says, but I heard it happened prior to the date this guy gives:

The Problems Arise:

The M9 pistol program ran into trouble when in September of 1987 the slide of a civilian model Beretta 92SB pistol fractured at the junction where the locking block mates into the slide. The broken half of the slide flew back at the shooter (A member of the Navy Special Warfare Group) injuring him. (NSIAD-88-213) In January and February of 1988 respectively, 2 more military model M9 handguns exhibited the same problem, injuring 2 more shooters from the Navy Special Warfare Group.

All three shooters suffered facial lacerations. One suffered a broken tooth and the other two required stitches. (NSIAD-88-213)

The Army was doing unrelated barrel testing on current production civilian model 92SB pistols and military model M9 pistols and ran into the same slide separation issue. They fired 3 M9 pistols 10,000 times and inspected the weapons with the MPI process for evidence of slide cracks. They discovered that one of the weapons had a cracked slide. The Army then decided to fire all of the weapons until the slides failed. Failure occurred at round number 23,310 on one weapon, 30,083 on another, and 30,545 on the last weapon. (NSIAD-88-213)

Examination of the NSWG slides and the Army slides showed a low metal toughness as the cause of the problems with slide separation. The Army then began to investigate the production process of the slides. (NSIAD-88-213) At the time the frames of the M9 pistols were produced in the US, while the slides were produced in Italy. There are reportedly documents from the Picatinny Arsenal that report a metallurgical study blaming the use of Tellurium in the manufacturing process for the low metal toughness of the Italian slides, but I have been unable to independently verify this information.

After April of 1988, however, all slides for the M9/92 pistols were produced in the US. (NSIAD-88-213) As a part of the contract requirements, the Beretta Corporation had to build a plant inside the United States to produce the M9. It naturally took some time for the US plant (located in Accokeek MD.) to get into full production swing, so the Italian plant made the slides for a time.

Several GAO reports and testimony from GAO staff before Congressional Sub-Committees (NSIAD-88-213, NSIAD-88-46, NSIAD-89-59 are a few�) report the total number of slide failures at 14. Three occurred in the field with the NSWG and the other 11 occurred in the test lab. Only 3 injuries resulted from the slide separation problem. The Beretta Corporation changed the design of the M9 pistol so that even if a slide fractured, the broken half could not come back and hit the shooter causing injury.

Of the 14 slide separations reported, only 4 took place at round counts under 10,000. (NSIAD-88-213) No further slide fractures were reported after the change to the US manufactured slides.

Yeah, I know what happened because it was my job to retrofit those M9's for the USMC.

I believe the retrofit effort launched in 92.

Of the 14 slide separations reported

Key word in Red.

Dave I'm thinking lee24 is reincarnated as squats to pee
Posted By: deflave Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/04/14

He and Uterus are giving their version of a "best effort."

Laughin' my ass off...

Travis
Posted By: elkhunternm Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/04/14
Has TAK mentioned that he owns a Winchester M 70 Super Grade .375 H&H that says "Made in South Carolina." laugh
Posted By: Rancho_Loco Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/04/14
Add in Uriah and sherp, and it's a go.
Posted By: ingwe Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/04/14
Has TAK mentioned that he owns a Winchester M 70 Super Grade .375 H&H that says "Made in South Carolina." laugh

I had a pic of a prototype�but Im sure its wasn't Squat To Pee's�.

cause I had a pic of it�..
Posted By: elkhunternm Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/04/14
Was it a Push-feed or CRF? grin
Posted By: RobJordan Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/04/14

You are.

Travis

You fugging moron. Seriously, are you really this stupid? The government cannot help but define a moral standard on marriage. Even the decision to get out of "the marriage business" constitutes government action which will influence the institution of marriage in a way favorable to sodomite unions by eliminating marriage entirely. This is what Marxism has sought from the beginning.

You fugging moron. Seriously, are you really this stupid? The government cannot help but define a moral standard on marriage. Even the decision to get out of "the marriage business" constitutes government action which will influence the institution of marriage in a way favorable to sodomite unions by eliminating marriage entirely. This is what Marxism has sought from the beginning.

I understand you want the government to define marriage. I also understand you want the government to give tax benefits to those that purchase marriage licenses, and procreate.

I just don't agree with you. I don't think it's any of the government's concern.

Travis
Posted By: eh76 Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/04/14
Rob lighten the puck up

I understand you want the government to define marriage. I also understand you want the government to give tax benefits to those that purchase marriage licenses, and procreate.

I just don't agree with you. I don't think it's any of the government's concern.

Travis

Couldn't agree with you more Travis. Really tired of paying for somebody else's demon spawn.
Posted By: gitem_12 Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/04/14

You are.

Travis

No it wouldn't. If the gobt stayed out of it totally. The chirches could decide for themselves whether they wanna marry queers.

I'm bettin not may homo catholic weddings gonna happen
Rob lighten the puck up

Why lighten up against a proponent of one of the fundamental tenets of Marxism? Seriously, is this what we've come to, just surrender? This nation was founded on an appeal to a universal moral law. Limited government only works with a moral populace who are largely capable of self-governance.
Posted By: Steelhead Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/04/14

I just ride on helicopters that hopefully some azzhole like you has maintained. The USMC hasn't had 1911's for over 20yr. You may have been issued some mothballed ones in Desert Shield, 'cause as the bastard stepchildren of the Naval Dept, you fuggers don't get much to work with. The only 1911's currently in use are those at MARSOC, and they belong to SOCOM, not the USMC, they just wear marine uniforms.

As for fast-roping, I avoided that [bleep] every time I could. Dropping in from 18K or higher is much more "subtle".

Yeah, that's it. I just rode on ships that hopefully some azzhole like you maintained.

What a F U C K I N G tool you are and a disgrace.
Scott, I think you are giving him the benefit of the doubt�...
Posted By: eh76 Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/04/14
Scott he is lee24.... nuff said
Speaking of Lee24 and Squat To Pee, wheres Douche it Yourself tonight?
Posted By: MagMarc Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/04/14

Let him start another sniper rifle thread laugh

No, he is a cum filled shiet stain running down his sister's leg, at best.
Originally Posted by ingwe

Couldn't agree with you more Travis. Really tired of paying for somebody else's demon spawn.

Yeah. In the world of RobJordan it makes sense for the guy that isn't married (meaning he can't possibly burden the family courts or CSED) and has no kids (so he can't possibly benefit from the public school system) to receive ZERO tax breaks.

Travis
I've oft times wondered why folks from California put California in the Loc: block. As if we couldn't tell, sans Sal.

Yeah. In the world of RobJordan it makes sense for the guy that isn't married (meaning he can't possibly burden the family courts or CSED) and has no kids (so he can't possibly benefit from the public school system) to receive ZERO tax breaks.

Travis

Its Jordan. How ironic that you, a father of two, (is it?), who claims to be married, (and believe me, we're starting to wonder!) conceives of the family as parasitic, as public burden, rather than a benefit. That can only come from your experience with family, derived, I presume from your experience with your parents, siblings and your own wife and children. Were all of them parasites sucking off the system? On the face of your sweeping generalization and condemnation of the family, apparently so!

My experience with family (and the experience of every society in the known history of the world) is just the opposite of yours: it is in the family proper---a family with a mother and father at its head---that boys are most likely to learn a proper respect for womanhood, to learn how to become men, to learn the moral virtues (including the virtues of self-discipline, frugality, selflessness and hard work) that are so essential for individual success and happiness and therewith, societal success and happiness. It is in broken families---families of divorced women and in which there is no male role model ("families" in which there really is no family, in the proper meaning of the word) where children tend to become parasitic; where social welfare agencies and schools become, of necessity, substitutes for absent parents, lousy parents or no parents at all. That's why the subjects of Charles Murray's great book "Losing Ground" made such a point of emphasizing the tragic consequence of welfare driving men from the home and thereby impoverishing families, creating a permanent underclass and creating generations of juvenile delinquent males who, without a proper male role model, grow to rape, steal, pillage and murder. All of which militates strongly in favor of ever larger and more intrusive government, not less. Out of wedlocks births in the black family are what, close to 70%. It didn't use to be this way. And white "families" are hot on the heels of blacks.

The point is that the destruction of the American family mirrors the increased demand for social welfare and the concomitant massive increase in government. especially since the 60s. This is the primary reason why Marx (like you) so strongly desired the destruction of the heterosexual, two parent family. It was the family (the family according to nature) that was a bulwark against dependence on government and Marx wanted individuals to look first to the government for support, not themselves or their families. It is indisputable that the breakdown of the family increases dependence on government. That is why the Founders, who believed in limited government, favored the institution of the family as "that seminary upon which the nation ultimately depends for its manners as well as its numbers." They wanted a citizenry whose "needs" were consonant with limited government, not a nanny state.

Marxism demands exactly the opposite and as anyone with the IQ of an ant can comprehend, the neo-Marxian dream for the destruction of the natural family has been taken up by the sodomy rights movement, which is now the driving force toward the realization of this pivotal Marxian goal. The more honest proponents of the political agenda of the homosexual rights movement (I posted a video link several months ago) are outspoken and very candid that marriage equality is not the goal. The goal is the destruction of marriage altogether. The logic is simple: by having a public policy that uncouples marriage from its natural ends (procreation and the good rearing of the young into responsible adults) and re-conceptualizing marriage as purely a contractual relationship based on solely on the transient and emotional needs of adults, "natural" marriage will simply become one of any number of acceptable alternate arrangements, one no more superior than the other. And given that maintaining a natural marriage---an arrangement that primarily benefits children---is difficult under the best circumstances, why bother? Once marriage is detached from its natural purposes and re-conceptualized as whatever arrangement serves the pleasure of consenting adults, then the needs of children are, by definition, no longer a consideration and any arrangement between two adults which places the needs of children first (such as natural marriage) is just one alternative among many, neither legally or intrinsically morally superior to any other arrangement. The intended consequence will be a massive upswing in demands for governmental intervention (more prisons, more social workers, more welfare), not less. That is their endgame. By removing parents and the home as the primary source of emotional, physical and psychological sustenance for children (as the primary source of moral education) and replacing parents and the home with the State, Leftism (neo-Marxism) can then mold children into the model citizens (the "new men") that Marxism hopes to create.

The reason government policy favors heterosexual marriage (and even at that, it barely does so and BTW, the withdrawal of preference for natural marriage has coincided tightly with its destruction and a corresponding increase in the demand for social service and governmental intervention) is because nature, reason and experience all show that a society comprised of adults raised in homes presided over by two loving, parents (each of whom makes a special contribution to the well being of their children by virtue of their [the parents'] distinct and different genders, is the society most likely to be the least dependent on other families---on other people (i.e., least dependent on the government) for its basic, fundamental needs. This is why limited government presupposes a society that inculcates the moral virtues in its citizens. Children who are raised to work hard, not to steal, not to lie, not to cheat, to save their money, to respect the rights of others, etc., etc. grow into adults who are far less likely to darken the courthouse door or the door of the welfare agency.

It is rather stunning is it not, that on this most fundamental question, a moderator on this board (who, not coincidentally I would argue, is constantly soliciting other men to "suck his cock") has more in common with Karl Marx than with George Washington?

Jordan

I've oft times wondered why folks from California put California in the Loc: block. As if we couldn't tell, sans Sal.

What special kind of moron associates (and on that basis) condemns a conservative defense of a most fundamental conservative concept (the natural family) on the basis that someone's GPS coordinates happen to be a place on a map knowns as Kalifornia? What special kind of idiot employs that kind of "logic"?? crazy
Posted By: Colo_Wolf Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/04/14

What special kind of moron associates (and on that basis) condemns a conservative defense of a most fundamental conservative concept (the natural family) on the basis that someone's GPS coordinates happen to be a place on a map knowns as Kalifornia? What special kind of idiot employs that kind of "logic"?? crazy

A functional alcoholic with myopic vision along with delusions that his is the only way.
Posted By: HugAJackass Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/04/14
This was in Balad.

[Linked Image]

Damn dude!

Walk into a stabilator?

Thanks for the Al-Asad pictures. I'm having a hard time placing exactly where on the base they're taken. I wasn't there until 2009.

I lived up on Tower Rd right across from the tower in a bunch of chu's called Tripoli City. There was a real small shoppette there and a dfac. About 1/2 a mile from the trash incinerators.

That sunset picture is a perfect capture of what I remember there. That and the never ending sand storms there.

I've got some pictures somewhere around here of my office there. I'll see if I can find them and send them to ya via PM.
Posted By: northern_dave Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/04/14
I'm sippin coffee on a wooden swing overlooking a calm little lake, listening to the laughing loons.

Happy 4th everybody.
Posted By: SamOlson Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/04/14
Sounds great Dave, beats sitting in a swather.

Happy 4th to all!
Did anyone get past a few sentences of that dribble?

Got a big pile of rez grade fireworks ready to go.. ID is gonna go boom here at the rancho!
Posted By: SamOlson Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/04/14
Sweet!

It's been Rez grade fireworks EVERY night here for the last month or so. Tonight will be great for sure.

The locals are very enthusiastic about firecrackers!
Big skyrockets here tonight! I don't know if we'll have any firecrackers left over after the boy gets done blowing up all the gopher holes around here today.

Travis

Its Jordan. How ironic that you, a father of two, (is it?), who claims to be married, (and believe me, we're starting to wonder!) conceives of the family as parasitic, as public burden, rather than a benefit. That can only come from your experience with family, derived, I presume from your experience with your parents, siblings and your own wife and children. Were all of them parasites sucking off the system? On the face of your sweeping generalization and condemnation of the family, apparently so!

My experience with family (and the experience of every society in the known history of the world) is just the opposite of yours: it is in the family proper---a family with a mother and father at its head---that boys are most likely to learn a proper respect for womanhood, to learn how to become men, to learn the moral virtues (including the virtues of self-discipline, frugality, selflessness and hard work) that are so essential for individual success and happiness and therewith, societal success and happiness. It is in broken families---families of divorced women and in which there is no male role model ("families" in which there really is no family, in the proper meaning of the word) where children tend to become parasitic; where social welfare agencies and schools become, of necessity, substitutes for absent parents, lousy parents or no parents at all. That's why the subjects of Charles Murray's great book "Losing Ground" made such a point of emphasizing the tragic consequence of welfare driving men from the home and thereby impoverishing families, creating a permanent underclass and creating generations of juvenile delinquent males who, without a proper male role model, grow to rape, steal, pillage and murder. All of which militates strongly in favor of ever larger and more intrusive government, not less. Out of wedlocks births in the black family are what, close to 70%. It didn't use to be this way. And white "families" are hot on the heels of blacks.

The point is that the destruction of the American family mirrors the increased demand for social welfare and the concomitant massive increase in government. especially since the 60s. This is the primary reason why Marx (like you) so strongly desired the destruction of the heterosexual, two parent family. It was the family (the family according to nature) that was a bulwark against dependence on government and Marx wanted individuals to look first to the government for support, not themselves or their families. It is indisputable that the breakdown of the family increases dependence on government. That is why the Founders, who believed in limited government, favored the institution of the family as "that seminary upon which the nation ultimately depends for its manners as well as its numbers." They wanted a citizenry whose "needs" were consonant with limited government, not a nanny state.

Marxism demands exactly the opposite and as anyone with the IQ of an ant can comprehend, the neo-Marxian dream for the destruction of the natural family has been taken up by the sodomy rights movement, which is now the driving force toward the realization of this pivotal Marxian goal. The more honest proponents of the political agenda of the homosexual rights movement (I posted a video link several months ago) are outspoken and very candid that marriage equality is not the goal. The goal is the destruction of marriage altogether. The logic is simple: by having a public policy that uncouples marriage from its natural ends (procreation and the good rearing of the young into responsible adults) and re-conceptualizing marriage as purely a contractual relationship based on solely on the transient and emotional needs of adults, "natural" marriage will simply become one of any number of acceptable alternate arrangements, one no more superior than the other. And given that maintaining a natural marriage---an arrangement that primarily benefits children---is difficult under the best circumstances, why bother? Once marriage is detached from its natural purposes and re-conceptualized as whatever arrangement serves the pleasure of consenting adults, then the needs of children are, by definition, no longer a consideration and any arrangement between two adults which places the needs of children first (such as natural marriage) is just one alternative among many, neither legally or intrinsically morally superior to any other arrangement. The intended consequence will be a massive upswing in demands for governmental intervention (more prisons, more social workers, more welfare), not less. That is their endgame. By removing parents and the home as the primary source of emotional, physical and psychological sustenance for children (as the primary source of moral education) and replacing parents and the home with the State, Leftism (neo-Marxism) can then mold children into the model citizens (the "new men") that Marxism hopes to create.

The reason government policy favors heterosexual marriage (and even at that, it barely does so and BTW, the withdrawal of preference for natural marriage has coincided tightly with its destruction and a corresponding increase in the demand for social service and governmental intervention) is because nature, reason and experience all show that a society comprised of adults raised in homes presided over by two loving, parents (each of whom makes a special contribution to the well being of their children by virtue of their [the parents'] distinct and different genders, is the society most likely to be the least dependent on other families---on other people (i.e., least dependent on the government) for its basic, fundamental needs. This is why limited government presupposes a society that inculcates the moral virtues in its citizens. Children who are raised to work hard, not to steal, not to lie, not to cheat, to save their money, to respect the rights of others, etc., etc. grow into adults who are far less likely to darken the courthouse door or the door of the welfare agency.

It is rather stunning is it not, that on this most fundamental question, a moderator on this board (who, not coincidentally I would argue, is constantly soliciting other men to "suck his cock") has more in common with Karl Marx than with George Washington?

Jordan

Like I said. You believe the government should define marriage and provide financial benefits based upon marital status and the number of children a person has.

I believe that is an overreach of government.

Travis

PS-Happy 4th and suck my COCK.

You people that scream about "family values" have given up as much freedom as the ones trying to destroy the nuclear family.

Problem is, you're too [bleep]' stupid to figure that out.

Travis
Originally Posted by Colo_Wolf

A functional alcoholic with myopic vision along with delusions that his is the only way.

He's smart enough to not live in CA or CO.

Funny schit...

Travis
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Sweet!

It's been Rez grade fireworks EVERY night here for the last month or so. Tonight will be great for sure.

The locals are very enthusiastic about firecrackers!

Mini-'flave is getting a little out of hand...

Happy 4th.

Travis
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
Big skyrockets here tonight! I don't know if we'll have any firecrackers left over after the boy gets done blowing up all the gopher holes around here today.

Few things are more fun than mortars within city limits.

BOOM!

Travis

Thanks for proving my point.

grin grin grin
Posted By: Take_a_knee Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/04/14

Travis

Jordan

Very well stated Jordan, but I'm afraid you are only casting pearls before swine, as far as most of these posters go. This little "coliquy" in this thread is emblematic of what is wrong with this nation. Me-monkey mofos, fundamentally ignorant of what this country was founded on, who mock everything that is good and proper, are little better than the welfare ho's they love to denigrate. "Conservatives"? I think not.
Awesome pix, Uriah!
This was in Balad.

[Linked Image]

Damn dude!

Walk into a stabilator?

Thanks for the Al-Asad pictures. I'm having a hard time placing exactly where on the base they're taken. I wasn't there until 2009.

I lived up on Tower Rd right across from the tower in a bunch of chu's called Tripoli City. There was a real small shoppette there and a dfac. About 1/2 a mile from the trash incinerators.

That sunset picture is a perfect capture of what I remember there. That and the never ending sand storms there.

I've got some pictures somewhere around here of my office there. I'll see if I can find them and send them to ya via PM.

Was fixing a sliding doghouse. Someone spun the head without saying anything. I stood up hit the aft corner of the blade and fell off the helicopter.

As for the pictures they are on the taxi ways going up the hill to the runways. The Big White hanger is in one of the pictures. In front of the Big White hanger was the SF compound. Where you lived was emptiness when I was there. I had heard that DFAC up there burnt like three days after they opened it. I was in Balad by then.
Posted By: Seafire Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/07/14
I've been ignoring this thread....

it is a little disheartening when you see fellow vets piss on other fellow vets...

Personally I'd like to thank each one of you for your service...

Each one of you are better than some civilian who was too self centered to serve his country.... those are the ones I figured would be here slinging crap at veterans...

just my take on it all...

sorry if that pisses anyone off, but that is how I see it...

some good guys arguing with some other good guys...

makes no sense...
Posted By: huntsman22 Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/07/14
Yeah, you fuggers take note. Being a vet, automaticaly makes you a good guy AND better than any of us LOWLY civvies. Seafire said so. So it must be true.
Posted By: Rancho_Loco Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/07/14
Funny thing is.. I served my community and probably hung my ass out farther than shefire ever came close to. And I gladly did it for no pay and Benny's ..

Do I think I was better? Nope..
Posted By: Steelhead Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/07/14
I hear tell that 'Doctors' are worthy of more respect too.

Sweet, another one that was fondled by a family member offering up 'opinions' to California [bleep].

You can't make this shiet up
Posted By: deflave Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/07/14
I have met more than one veteran that was a completely useless POS.

Travis
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/07/14
Having not served, I am humbled and a little embarrassed that I was able but chose not too. I truly appreciate the sacrifice any vet made to serve. My dad served in WWII and he paid a price, short of his life, but a price.
That said, doesn't make 'em perfect people, they're just people like anyone else.
I have met more than one anything that was a completely useless POS. Of course the odds of meeting such rises exponentially the closer to I-5 one gets.

I don't like folks that wave their military time, just as I don't like those that wave Jesus.

The best aren't braggarts about anything.
Posted By: deflave Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/07/14
I have met more than one anything that was a completely useless POS. Of course the odds of meeting such rises exponentially the closer to I-5 one gets.

Too [bleep]' funny.

Travis
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/07/14

I don't like folks that wave their military time, just as I don't like those that wave Jesus.

Master baiter.
Posted By: isaac Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/07/14
That bus driver cracks me the F*** up sometimes!
Posted By: HugAJackass Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/07/14
This was in Balad.

[Linked Image]

Damn dude!

Walk into a stabilator?

Was fixing a sliding doghouse. Someone spun the head without saying anything. I stood up hit the aft corner of the blade and fell off the helicopter.

As for the pictures they are on the taxi ways going up the hill to the runways. The Big White hanger is in one of the pictures. In front of the Big White hanger was the SF compound. Where you lived was emptiness when I was there. I had heard that DFAC up there burnt like three days after they opened it. I was in Balad by then.

Gah! eek

That's a long ways to fall. It's not that hard to announce that the blades are turning if you have to move them. I hated when guys would do that. That back corner on a Hawk is like a knife. It looks to be about the same for you on the 53's.

Thank you for filing in the blanks for me. I think I'm oriented better as to where those pictures were taken.

A good walk down memory lane, thank you. And thank you for your service. The ground work you guys did showed me to really enjoy my time at Al-Asad.

My thoughts exactly.

A ton of vets out there that are worthless.
I can be grateful for something you've done and still think that you're a sack of crap of a human being.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/07/14

My thoughts exactly.

A ton of vets out there that are worthless.

Killing the enemy is a virtue unto itself. I'm thankful for the guys that do.

I may not want SOME of them in my circle of friends, but by and large, I think vets are OK. Judging people that encompass a vast group is a mistake. Thinking someone is Ok because they do this, or do that is a mistake as well.
I'm always appreciative of people's service/sacrifice. That don't mean I respect them as individuals.

Lots of great professionals that are/were miserable parents etc. One can appreciate one aspect whilst still going for the [bleep] punt.

Most of my closest friends are guys I served with. It is a bond built from working with them, eating with them, living with them, hanging out with them, and you become a part of each others family.

Plenty of A-holes in the military. There are plenty of great guys out there that have not served. I don't see how or why someone would be a good or bad guy just on the fact they did or did not serve.

Posted By: GunGeek Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/07/14
Very well stated Jordan, but I'm afraid you are only casting pearls before swine, as far as most of these posters go. This little "coliquy" in this thread is emblematic of what is wrong with this nation. Me-monkey mofos, fundamentally ignorant of what this country was founded on, who mock everything that is good and proper, are little better than the welfare ho's they love to denigrate. "Conservatives"? I think not.
Well you can't blame a guy (even Travis) for recognizing a bull-chitter when he sees one. You've laid out some bold statements that you have yet to back up even once. You've made some bold claims about your service which you've yet to back up even once. So if you're not willing to back it up, then just don't say it. Otherwise, don't be surprised if others say you're FOS.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/07/14
him and dick squeeze are one in the same
Posted By: Seafire Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/07/14
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
Funny thing is.. I served my community and probably hung my ass out farther than shefire ever came close to. And I gladly did it for no pay and Benny's ..

Do I think I was better? Nope..

Well, YOU were right....

As for others, I don't think EVERYONE who hasn't served is a POS...but I admit to making exceptions for the ones who are, but at least have served their country... or community etc....

they are still set apart from those who haven't...

but hey I am not here to rain on anyone's parade...

put in my 2 cents and got $5 in change for it...

you boys knock yourself out and have fun...
Posted By: ldholton Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/07/14
I have read every post on this thread and am very dizzy from shaking my head so much and LMAO . But it does seem odd that any thread about TAK somehow ends up involving cock sucking and gay marriage ??
Posted By: gitem_12 Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/07/14
Originally Posted by ldholton
I have read every post on this thread and am very dizzy from shaking my head so much and LMAO . But it does seem odd that any thread about TAK somehow ends up involving cock sucking and gay marriage ??

Well, he is from Cali.
Posted By: Colo_Wolf Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/08/14

Sweet, another one that was fondled by a family member offering up 'opinions' to California [bleep].

You can't make this shiet up

And another one that proves a point. Let's see, the immortal words are - oh yeah blow me.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/08/14
anyone who hasn't figured out dick squeeze and TAK are are one in the same are pretty slow.
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/08/14

Does it matter.
Posted By: huntsman22 Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/08/14
So, he's a dead-then-alive karate green beret? Hi-yah.....
Posted By: M1Garand Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/08/14

We had a saying.....Those who talked the most, did the least. Seems to fit a majority of the time.

Posted By: Seafire Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/08/14
Ya know Garand...yeah, we've all heard that...

at the same time, a Veteran is someone who has taken time out of his life to serve his country.... some volunteered, some got drafted.. some served just a short time, some a long time...some saw combat, many did not...

but they are still folks who took time out of their lives to serve the rest of us...

I had the good fortune to spend my time in the medical corp in the Army....while working in the hospital at Ft Lewis ( Madigan AMC ).. among my many other assignments by the way.... our most common patient at the time, we're men in their 70s and 80s.. and were Veterans of WW 1.. I've even had patients that served with General Pershing casing Poncho Via in Mexico...

each of them had a unique story to tell, about their lives and their time in the service...

The next most common age group were in their 50s and 60s... the boys who served in WW 2....then Korea and those who saw service in Vietnam...

We also saw plenty who rotated thru there, who never saw a day of combat, even tho they were combat arms, and for 20 to 30 years...plenty of lowly cooks, supply sargents, MPs etc...

But they all had one other thing in common, if they were rewarded with an honorable discharge....

they served their country, and they did what was asked of them, when it was asked... as the old WW 1 guys told me, "We all couldn't be Alvin York, we all weren't sent to France.. but we served and we did what we were asked to do..."

That pretty much sums it up... some can be braggards, some can be very humble, some can be wonderful human beings and some can be the worlds biggest AHOles....

But they still have in common, what those old WW 1 guys would say to me.. men reflecting on life in their 70s, whom had fought in WW 1, lived thru WW 2.. some even serving in that one also...

But everyone of them have my personal respect, and can be anything they damned well feel like, or say whatever they want...

( minus cops, firemen, paramedics etc) unlike civilians, they have paid and earned their rights to do so, because they served...

and yeah, this is a perspective from some one who grew up as a military dependent, someone who had uncles, granddads, and folks in my family that have served this nation back thru the French and Indian War.. and not all of them came home and paid the ultimate sacrifice.. and are buried in Europe, North Africa, Iwo Jima, Saipan etc....

There are a lot of great guys on this forum too who haven't served.. I don't think less of them.. others I do...ain't afraid to admit it...

but I'll never not honor a veteran...regardless....
Posted By: Sitka deer Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/08/14
While sitting in the Bam Boo Room restaurant in Haines a few days ago there was your typical short fat guy holding court about his Viet Nam era military experience. His story was that as an enlistee he applied to be a baker.

Instead they sent him to the 101st Airborne... And he told several stories about all the jumps he made (without ever being hurt in any way) and then he talked about being a clerk in Ramstein, Germany. All this in a two-year enlistment without explaining the crossed services and such...

I am sure many can guess how likely his stories were to be true...
Posted By: M1Garand Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/08/14
Originally Posted by Seafire

at the same time, a Veteran is someone who has taken time out of his life to serve his country.... some volunteered, some got drafted.. some served just a short time, some a long time...some saw combat, many did not...

but they are still folks who took time out of their lives to serve the rest of us...

There are a lot of great guys on this forum too who haven't served.. I don't think less of them.. others I do...ain't afraid to admit it...

but I'll never not honor a veteran...regardless....

I don't disagree, but I think the issue here is whether or not someone 1. Actually served and 2. Served as what they claim.

Pretty low in my book to claim you served if you didn't. I won't say that's the case in TAK's case (yet anyway), but if it were me being called out for my service, you can bet your a$$ I'd dig out my old film pics of my service, take a pic with my cell phone and shove it in whoever was questioning it's face.
Posted By: bea175 Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/08/14
I can't understand why anyone would care if another person served in the Military or if he didn't. If someone lies about serving , then he or she is the one who has to live with the lie. They will have to live with knowing they are a fake and that is punishing enough for me .
Posted By: carbon12 Re: Take_a_knee: pics? - 07/08/14
After all this time, with plenty of opportunities to post pics corroborating his experiences and expertise, it is most likely that not posting pics is BigSqeeze/TAK's carefully cultivated form of ne plus ultra attention whoring. Why else would anyone continue to post drivel that, with the exception of one or two intellectual runts, no one believes?
© 24hourcampfire