Hop To
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Take_a_knee
[quote=gitem_12]I dunno if anyone has ever claimed to meet TAK

That is because I'm only a hologram when I don't have my cloaking device activated. [/

That makes nos sense what so ever. Hell thats Beyond TRH's Realm of reality

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

GB1

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by NH K9
Not sure, hence my final sentence. For me just simple clarification and discussion.

You clearly care enough to use caps, though. Why the angst?

This is great grin poor Squat To Pee�

[Linked Image]

Fancy meeting the grand dickhead here, who'd have imagined?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by NH K9
Not sure, hence my final sentence. For me just simple clarification and discussion.

You clearly care enough to use caps, though. Why the angst?

This is great grin poor Squat To Pee�

[Linked Image]

You'd be alot less angry, and miserable if you bought a Kimber, just sayin...

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

Never want to miss an opportunity to piss you off. I'll take your remark as a compliment.

If you really are the same person as big squeeze, are you still dead?

Last edited by ingwe; 07/06/14.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by SansSouci
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
I actually agree with you, Bob. Imagine that... smile

There is no reason for grown men to assume another identity. Even on the internet.

As far as the harm they can do to site goes, well...credible members that contribute to the site will often just fade away and not participate. Thus rendering the majority of threads being dominated by the very ones that ran them off. It's just not good business.

You are aware that Shearer has changed his moniker from RISJR to Isaac, his middle name, aren't you?

Don't forget that Isaac was an active principal in Obama's reelection.

Most of all, Isaac is one of the bottom feeding lawyers who makes blood money destroying families. Other lawyers have no use for divorce lawyers. And he's a divorce lawyer because he can't practice legitimate law.

In essence, the king of Hanes sock puppets is none other than over-the-calf Isaac.

Wrong on ALL counts. Bob is a very honorable guy who (as previously mentioned) changed his name to honor his deceased father - other than for a short period of time, he's always used Isaac.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by stxhunter
you scumbag sack of chit Bob changed his user name to RISJR , to honor his father when he passed. his user name has always been Isaac, except for that short period of time. you want to be a douche bag more power to you but get your facts strait .

and that ain't all, my marriage was on the rocks, isaac/Bob, sent me a video from clear across the country that gives insight to how divorce effects kids. Never met the man, didn't even know him that well on here. But the guy reached out and made a positive difference in how I viewed my marriage at that time. I'll be eternally grateful to him and it's on my bucket list to meet him FTF to thank him proper for his kindness.

if you shoot similar to how you guesstimate the cut of the cloth of men like Bob, you're probably hard up for any dead animal pix.

not trying to pick a fight with you or pile on Sans, but you missed the mark on Bob by a mile from my perspective anyway.

he's a good man.

like all of his he has faults (he stole Karen away from me for one) but he's a danged good hombre.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco

Just admit you're posting under multiple names, that you haven't hunted in years, and you don't really shoot much any more.. And I'll believe you were a green beret.

Sadly I only hunted a few days last year. I still have to work. And no, I didn't shoot much this past year, barely 6-7K rounds of 9mm (3K of it in one week on a Rogers Range)and only a couple thousand 5.56.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco

Just admit you're posting under multiple names, that you haven't hunted in years, and you don't really shoot much any more.. And I'll believe you were a green beret.

Sadly I only hunted a few days last year. I still have to work. And no, I didn't shoot much this past year, barely 6-7K rounds of 9mm (3K of it in one week on a Rogers Range)and only a couple thousand 5.56.

Bullchit..... Prove it

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Thought as much....

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I would wager $2K that TAK is a runt with a receding hairline.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by deflave

Travis

Well, I won't take that bet 'cause, at 5'8"/170#, I am a runt, but bear in mind that runt made all the movements, carrying the same weight, as the 200# six footers in the Q.

Yes, my hairline has slipped a bit but I ain't no onion head like you, and I'm old enough to be your dad, ain't that sceery?

Last edited by Take_a_knee; 07/06/14.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

"Betcha $2,000 I was Special Forces."

God, I love this place.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Travis

Travis;
Good evening to you Travis, I trust that the Flave clan had a grand Fourth of July weekend.

I noticed your post and was going to respond that I resembled that incantation - you know and speak out on behalf of the short and bald members here.

Then again, perhaps I'm not required to do so and should just say a quick hello to you.

Yes Travis, I believe I'll just wish you and yours a good week and leave it at that. wink grin

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Travis

Be careful,...he might be Wiry.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
HAJ and others have already explained how it could be traced, Lord knows I ain't got a clue how to it.

Wait! I did what!?

The only thing I've stated on this thread is that an IP address isn't enough information to confirm one's identity.

I've also stated that a revised registration process could ensure that one's identity is confirmed, and suggested a few idea's on how that could look.

I don't think I mentioned anything about how to trace anyone on here.

If I cared enough, sure I could figure out most people's identities, but damn, I just prefer to go to a get together and shake their hands face to face....

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Sorry HAJ, I misunderstood you. Digital stuff is an enigma for us old men, this one anyway.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Bin would have to give someone access to his "board"

My source tells me that wouldn't be necessary.

Correct. Not necessary.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by BC30cal

Travis;
Good evening to you Travis, I trust that the Flave clan had a grand Fourth of July weekend.

I noticed your post and was going to respond that I resembled that incantation - you know and speak out on behalf of the short and bald members here.

Then again, perhaps I'm not required to do so and should just say a quick hello to you.

Yes Travis, I believe I'll just wish you and yours a good week and leave it at that. wink grin

Dwayne

Dwayne Man!

Hope you had a good weekend celebrating my nation's killing of british people.

Receding hairline or no, you're the best lookin Canadian I've ever seen.

Got one week of nothing planned this next seven days, then off to the Beartooths. Will post pics wen I return.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SansSouci
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
I actually agree with you, Bob. Imagine that... smile

There is no reason for grown men to assume another identity. Even on the internet.

As far as the harm they can do to site goes, well...credible members that contribute to the site will often just fade away and not participate. Thus rendering the majority of threads being dominated by the very ones that ran them off. It's just not good business.

You are aware that Shearer has changed his moniker from RISJR to Isaac, his middle name, aren't you?

Don't forget that Isaac was an active principal in Obama's reelection.

Most of all, Isaac is one of the bottom feeding lawyers who makes blood money destroying families. Other lawyers have no use for divorce lawyers. And he's a divorce lawyer because he can't practice legitimate law.

In essence, the king of Hanes sock puppets is none other than over-the-calf Isaac.

Bob is a class act all the way around.

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sorry HAJ, I misunderstood you. Digital stuff is an enigma for us old men, this one anyway.

You might be refering to the post about traceroute...

Yeah, that will tell you how many routers and their IP's between your computer and the Campfire's router. Not how somebody can trace your packets back to you.

Turdlike, by default.
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

600 members (1badf350, 06hunter59, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 1lessdog, 1OntarioJim, 72 invisible), 2,962 guests, and 1,258 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,679
Posts18,534,262
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.