Are ya'll really this naive?

GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by mirage243
Maybe we need a sticky that Sherp is playing a role whenever he posts.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Enrique
sherp,
officer safety is very important,

I took the liberty of editing your post for brevity and to pare it down to the only thing that matters.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by mirage243
Maybe we need a sticky that Sherp is playing a role whenever he posts.

I am not playing. The only role is that of a good Conservative police supporter.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by sherp
Originally Posted by kwg020
They apparently didn't want their pictures taken and they are free to use force anytime they feel their life is in danger or they want someone to comply with their desires. What do you think is wrong with that?

Hello Mr. Troll
I spent 32 years as an LEO and I never once arbitrarily unholstered and pointed my duty gun at someone for less than a suspected felony, especially a boy scout in scout clothing. There is nothing in any law federal or state that I know of that prevents a citizen from taking a picture of an LEO regardless of the employer.

If what the scouts are saying is correct the officer in this situation needs some serious discipline. Not allowing the boy scouts and the leaders to witness the search and deleting the pictures in my opinion is not only disrespectful but is unlawful. The officer destroyed evidence when he took the camera and deleted the pictures.

The bottom line is they ARE NOT free to use what ever force they want when it comes to Americans returning to America. Chuck Grassley is following up and I'm pretty sure he will get the truth unless of course the Border Guards have already destroyed evidence. Then it's word against word. I have to admit, I would probably take the boy scouts word for what happened.

kwg

I bet the good police in your area were glad to see you go since you wouldn't back them up on incidents like this.

Bite me.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hello Mr. Troll
I spent 32 years as an LEO and I never once arbitrarily unholstered and pointed my duty gun at someone for less than a suspected felony, especially a boy scout in scout clothing. There is nothing in any law federal or state that I know of that prevents a citizen from taking a picture of an LEO regardless of the employer.

If what the scouts are saying is correct the officer in this situation needs some serious discipline. Not allowing the boy scouts and the leaders to witness the search and deleting the pictures in my opinion is not only disrespectful but is unlawful. The officer destroyed evidence when he took the camera and deleted the pictures.

The bottom line is they ARE NOT free to use what ever force they want when it comes to Americans returning to America. Chuck Grassley is following up and I'm pretty sure he will get the truth unless of course the Border Guards have already destroyed evidence. Then it's word against word. I have to admit, I would probably take the boy scouts word for what happened.

kwg

I bet the good police in your area were glad to see you go since you wouldn't back them up on incidents like this.

Bite me.

kwg

Sounds like you were like the turncoat "officers" mentioned here:

http://reason.com/archives/2010/10/18/americas-most-successful-stop

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

319 members (17CalFan, 10Glocks, 160user, 12344mag, 1lessdog, 1lesfox, 31 invisible), 1,886 guests, and 1,065 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,873
Posts18,478,779
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.