Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Anybody bothered reading the stickies, topside ?

GTC

Yep. Rick is on it. Should be fixed shortly!

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Probably the Mossad , jamming SS, TRH and Bristoe.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
Did no see that. Thank you for pointing that out sir.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Chrome definitely makes this site run smoother.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Should be better now.

Thanks for your patience guys. Server update.

"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as freedom should not be highly rated." Thomas Paine
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by derby_dude
This network has more technical problems than any other network I belong too. It is extremely frustrating. It seems the administration ought to get rid of that cheap Chinese or East German equipment. It's time to move into the 21st century and buy real equipment to run this network. mad

You threatened to leave about a month or so ago, claiming you were tired of arguing with stupid people, yet you didn't. 2nd time's a charm maybe?

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by RickBin
Should be better now.

Thanks for your patience guys. Server update.

Thanks Rick!

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Can we arrange for it to block Bad eye and no Socchi? grin

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Everything you guys talk about including that irradiating little box that says data error and forum administrators have been notified.
I've been getting it too all week. Clearly there's a serious problem occurring with the site. I'm sure Rick is working on it.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
And another one posts without reading...

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
When I change pages, I get all kinds of "Transferring data from ..." in a rectangular box in the lower left corner. Also "Connecting...." and "Waiting..." This slows things down.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Thanks Rick for having a great site. I have few problems here, on my end, and can live with the few that rear up on occasion. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jwp475

This what shows up and I am using an IPad

UBB Message
We encountered a problem. The reason reported was
Database error only visible to forum administrators

Please click back to return to the previous page.

Bingo! I get the same one regularly.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JGRaider
This network has more technical problems than any other network I belong too. It is extremely frustrating. It seems the administration ought to get rid of that cheap Chinese or East German equipment. It's time to move into the 21st century and buy real equipment to run this network. mad

You threatened to leave about a month or so ago, claiming you were tired of arguing with stupid people, yet you didn't. 2nd time's a charm maybe?

You're the guy that goes up behind someone on a 99th floor ledge, slaps the negotiator, and pushes the dude off to get it over with... smile

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I see that Rick has fixed the problem but this bullschit better not happen again.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Seems like the problems occur during peak use hours,,, like Monday morning when everyone's back to work and catching up on the fire drama instead of doing the work they're being paid to do.

I find the best solution is to get off my ass and find something productive to do. YMMV

I got off my ass and went shooting. I'm semi-retired so I sit on my ass much of the time. Come to think of it even when I was fully employed I sat on my ass most of the time. smile

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Derby_dude: Here in SW Montana with the high speed cable Bresnan Company I have no problems here what so ever with this "network"!
Maybe its your cable service or computer?
Hope it gets solved soon.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Nope it's the site. The others work just fine.

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hatari

You're the guy that goes up behind someone on a 99th floor ledge, slaps the negotiator, and pushes the dude off to get it over with... smile

Depends who's on the ledge. wink

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

If the technical problems keep up that may do it.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
All appears to be fixed now. Thanks Rick!

If we live long enough, we all have regrets. But the ones that nag at us the most are the ones in which we know we had a choice.

Doug
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

113 members (10Glocks, 35, 406_SBC, 1OntarioJim, 6mmCreedmoor, 41rem, 11 invisible), 1,775 guests, and 914 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,495
Posts18,472,117
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.