S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by SansSouci
gitem_12,

Yep, you're a 5'er.

If you can't be objective, how you perform the functions of your job?

All of the objectivity I meed when it comes to muslim terrorist organizations resides in the events of 9/11.

It wasn't jews that flew olanes into our buildings

And who flew planes into the WTC, Pentagon, and into Pennsylvania countryside?

What COUNTRY attacked the USS Liberty and murdered American sailors thus declaring war on the USA?

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
***US President James Madison***
GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Why is it that Zionists can't engage in Socratic debate of this topic w/o resorting to Rule No. 5?

I've yet to read a cogent argument from a No. 5'er that has refuted a rational argument.
Because if you don't join them in worshiping the Jewish race you are, a priori, in the wrong. No argument necessary.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Sansouci is a line of womens clothing. I figured the natural fit for a tranny chasing mental case like yourself

I have no clue of women's clothing lines. There must be a reason you do. Mall Cop? Projection?

I do know Frederich the Great.

What language is sans souci, and why was it significant to Frederich the Great?

I found a photo of gitem_12 working his mall's arcade:

[img:center]http://media.photobucket.com/user/M...8f5490fa6c17476c5c6c196.jpg.html?filters[term]=paul%20blart&filters[primary]=images&filters[secondary]=videos&sort=1&o=6[/img]

Last edited by SansSouci; 07/30/14.

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Sansouci is a line of womens clothing. I figured the natural fit for a tranny chasing mental case like yourself

I have no clue of women's clothing lines. There must be a reason you do. Mall Cop? Projection?

I do know Frederich the Great.

What language is sans souci, and why was it significant to Frederich the Great?

I found a photo of gitem_12 in pursuit:

[img]http://media.photobucket.com/user/popcornkids/media/paul-blart-mall-cop.jpg.html?filters[term]=Paul%20blart&filters[primary]=images&filters[secondary]=videos&sort=1&o=7[/img]

I googled tranny chasing troll with mulitple personalities, and it came up with a bunch of hits for Sansouci womens clothing. Figured it a shoe in for you

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
gitem_12,

Yep, you're a 5'er.

All of the objectivity I meed when it comes to muslim terrorist organizations resides in the events of 9/11.

What COUNTRY attacked the USS Liberty and murdered American sailors thus declaring war on the USA?

isreal, apologized for the Liberty and paid over 3 million dollars to the families.

How much money have your goat foockin muzzie friends paid to the families of 9/11

That's easy. Take your pick of muzzy countries. We should fry them all

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
gitem_12,

Since you're all about Google knowledge, wrong as it is for you, find out what language sans souci is & why it was important for a Prussian.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Study history & you'll now Sans Souci.

What if I were Muslim? Would you attack me? Threaten me.

You are a confirmed No. 5'er.

If you were a muslim and followed your quran it would be your duty to kill me as I am a Christian. Before your savior comes all Jews, Christians and all other non muslims must be killed.

What is a 5'er?

Last edited by Scott F; 07/30/14.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Why would you suppose Israel apologized for attacking the USS Liberty? Why would you suppose Israel removed all emblems of its country from jets used to attack the USS Liberty? After four hours' unrelenting attack of the USS Liberty, why would you suppose it suddenly abandoned its attack?

Maybe facts might help you. But then again, probably not.

I'd love to read one of your mall cop reports.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Scott F

If you were a muslim and followed your quran it would be your duty to kill me as I am a Christian. Before your savior comes all Jews, Christians and all other non muslims must be killed.

What is a 5'er?

You are a 5'er.

If you're Christian, you ought to know the New Testament.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
gitem_12,

Yep, you're a 5'er.

isreal, apologized for the Liberty and paid over 3 million dollars to the families.

How much money have your goat foockin muzzie friends paid to the families of 9/11

That's easy. Take your pick of muzzy countries. We should fry them all

Are you really a cop?

Here's a clue for you. Terrorists, not a country, attacked us on 9/11. In contrast, Israel, a country, declared war on us. Can you discern contrast here? Implications?

IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
It must really suck to live in such a diseased mental state, that the only reality you can find is conspiracy theory websites.

BTW, I wiped my ass with a page from the koran today

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

What is a 5'er?

You are a 5'er.

I am and I do. I just do not remember any verse where it says thou shall not be a 5'er.

All I asked for was a simple explanation. If that is beyond your ability I will end this conversation.

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
I wish our president would have gone on record immediately from the Rose Garden stating that we will also support Israel in kicking Hezbollah's (or any other radicalized Arab group's) a$$ as well should they start in. Instead he used the venue to announce the questionable Bergdahl deal.

I am no fan of the president, but at least he has not yet stymied Israel's request for more munitions to continue their ongoing mission. Too bad Kerry has been talking out of both sides of his mouth, and was not more clear initially in making clear our unequivocal support of Israel from the vey beginning of this latest dust up.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by cabindweller
I am no fan of the president, but at least he has not yet stymied Israel's request for more munitions to continue their ongoing mission.
Obama is only 99.98% in the pocket of his masters. Too bad he's not 99.99% in their pocket like Bush was, right?

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
5er is a 5 series BMW.I have no idea what he thinks it is.Next he will be telling us how the Moon landing was filmed in Nevada.

What is a 5'er?

You are a 5'er.

I am and I do. I just do not remember any verse where it says thou shall not be a 5'er.

All I asked for was a simple explanation. If that is beyond your ability I will end this conversation.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
laugh laugh laugh

I may never know. Instead of having a reasonable discussion he chose condescending remarks and no real answers.

It earned him an ignore.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
1. You are communicating in a condescending tone as if you have secret knowledge or at minimum know more than anyone else. Which I might add you attribute to Zionist behavior yet are guilty of yourself.

2. You refuse to answer a relevant question, it is highly likely if indeed you are a muslim that you have an emotional inclination towards hatred of the Jews.

You sir are a charlatan that seeks to pretend to be above the fray, differentiated by your supposed superior understanding of "the issues" and yet you are no more than a cad of the lowest ilk.

Trouble us not with your lofty platitudes against the Jew and Zionism unless you identify yourself for who you are. As stated I am a simple Georgia Cracker that despises "know nothings" that pretend to be someone of import. Who are you sir? A muslim?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I am still waiting for him to explain why, after Israel gave Gaza to the Palestinians and it resulted in rockets being shot into Israel, Israel should act like it won't happen again?

Hezbollah affirms it's intention to erase Israel from the map. Point to the government of Israel stating that it's intention is to eliminate the Palestinians.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
And Palestinian genocide is now as is Israel's oppressive apartheid government, How's that for reality?
Severely twisted as to rise to a significant level of evil.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
These words are so far divorced from reality that they can only be attributed to a sickness of the mind. A sickness of the soul.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

504 members (10gaugeman, 1minute, 1badf350, 06hunter59, 2500HD, 1lessdog, 53 invisible), 1,808 guests, and 1,220 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,064
Posts18,521,473
Members74,024
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.