Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Ignore is our friend.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Middle east peace?

Lol.....NEVER........

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by RickyD
And Palestinian genocide is now as is Israel's oppressive apartheid government, How's that for reality?
Severely twisted as to rise to a significant level of evil.
Your Dispensationalism, which blasphemously raises ethnic Jews to the status of semi-divine, is showing.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
And Palestinian genocide is now as is Israel's oppressive apartheid government, How's that for reality?
Your Dispensationalism, which blasphemously raises ethnic Jews to the status of semi-divine, is showing.

As is your ability to ignore recent historical events that don't align properly with your hatred of them.....

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by goalie

As is your ability to ignore recent historical events that don't align properly with your hatred of them.....

I view Jews like anyone else in the world, and judge them by the same standards by which I judge others. You see this perspective as hatred because you believe there is much more owed to the Jewish people than to be judged like one would judge any other people, i.e., without rose-colored glasses.

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
It is not Anti-Semite to disagree with Israel.
It is Anti-Semite to lie about Israel. To back your lies with Anti-Semite sources.

You view Jews the same way you view Masons as Devil worshipers.
You view Jews the same way you view veterans as tools of an Imperialistic Nation-state.
And all of us, not being as smart and all-knowing as you are, are simply too stupid, too na�ve to understand.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I view Jews like anyone else in the world, and judge them by the same standards by which I judge others. You see this perspective as hatred because you believe there is much more owed to the Jewish people than to be judged like one would judge any other people, i.e., without rose-colored glasses.

I asked you earlier, but you seemed to ignore it: how much time have you spent in the middle east?

I ask because your outrage at the actions of Israel are disproportionate considering your lack of outrage at, well, the fact that Gaza was given to the Palestinians by Israel less than a generation ago, and doing so only resulted in rockets being shot at them.

I have yet to hear from the haters specifically what Israel should do. Should they just pretend they are a target for rockets? Do nothing? Completely close their border?

Be specific.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
While you are waiting...do not...I repeat...do not...hold your breath until you hear from them

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
one of the beauties of the internet is that it attracts a range of strange ideas.

one of the beauties of this forum is that it attracts a sub-range of bizzare ideas.

the goldbugs are wired they way they are wired. they think it's normal. they can't comprehend anything more than that. they're limited, in other words.

YHWH thought conflict with others was good. iron sharpens iron, or something like that?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
To answer the question: When it freezes over.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by goalie

I asked you earlier, but you seemed to ignore it: how much time have you spent in the middle east?

I ask because your outrage at the actions of Israel are disproportionate considering your lack of outrage at, well, the fact that Gaza was given to the Palestinians by Israel less than a generation ago, and doing so only resulted in rockets being shot at them.

I have yet to hear from the haters specifically what Israel should do. Should they just pretend they are a target for rockets? Do nothing? Completely close their border?

Be specific.

You guys were right. I sure am glad I wasn't holding my breath...

whistle

Last edited by goalie; 08/01/14.
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

507 members (10gaugeman, 1minute, 1badf350, 06hunter59, 2500HD, 1lessdog, 54 invisible), 1,797 guests, and 1,216 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,064
Posts18,521,473
Members74,024
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.