Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Thanks, but I've been roughly familiar with the process for a while now.

No you are not. You don't have the first clue about it. You are too stupid to understand anything that has to do with the petroleum industry. You've proved that over and over again.

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BrotherBart

No you are not. You don't have the first clue about it. You are too stupid to understand anything that has to do with the petroleum industry. You've proved that over and over again.

no chit, the process has been around for over half a century, used by billion dollar corps and mom and pop drillers alike.....the results are measurable and not some abstract thing....if he knew anything at all about the process the video would have been nothing but comedy for him as it is intended for someone that has ZERO clue about the process....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by heavywalker
What do you think?
Keiser's argument seems compelling, but I'm waiting to hear the counter arguments.
Has Keiser ever ran a large oil company?

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RickyD
Has Keiser ever ran a large oil company?

Not according to his Wiki page. The only large thing he's ever run is his mouth. Which seems to be enough proof for Browneye.

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
well got called back in to the Hoax, 7 wells to do, another 10,000 or so on top of my salary. gotta love this hoax.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Like you were with reading EKG's?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Some sources I've read say...

If you haven't noticed already, this is the root of 99% of your ignorance. All books, no experience...

It reminds me of a certain head of state.... hmmm....

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by goalie

Like you were with reading EKG's?

Like his deep knowledge of Middle Eastern cultures...

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And masons

Damn, fracking Masonic jews!

Turdlike, by default.
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Didn't realize there was such a strong orthodoxy on this issue here at the Fire. It's been educational. Questioning even the economics of it generates as much anger as questioning our nation's subservience to Israeli objectives in the Middle East. Quite a hot potato.

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Didn't realize there was such a strong orthodoxy on this issue here at the Fire. It's been educational. Questioning even the economics of it generates as much anger as questioning our nation's subservience to Israeli objectives in the Middle East. Quite a hot potato.

When you ask completely retarded questions you deserve to have your azzz handed to you. I think rattler is right....you seem to be more of a regurgitator than thinker.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

no just once again you prove you are incapable of believing anything unless there is some sort of conspiracy theory attached....your scared of your own shadow so everything some how, some way has to be out to get you.....your a phugging idiot incapable of actual thinking....as we have said if you knew ANYTHING about the process like you claim you would know the whole process is 100% measurable....there is no false economy in any of it, they use it because it works and works very well....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Research petroleum geology.

Some folks think that the oil is just sitting in a large bubble or lake.
The formation it is found in has a bazillion holes called vugs.
Think sponge structure,they have to bust them and connect them to get the most oil to move.

Seen many core samples and one thing they had in common was a lot of little pockets.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Are you really this ignorant?

What level of citation and evidence do you require to debunk a completely baseless hack whom you cited in the beginning?

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Interesting video, but they guy makes some silly claims. Still the numbers aren't adding up, but my first observation is that it's just one set of numbers; and obviously that doesn't tell the story.

I'm sure all these companies are just lining up and slitting each other's throats so they can lose billions; we see that all the time in private industry.

Seriously, there's another side to the story.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GunGeek
Interesting video, but they guy makes some silly claims. Still the numbers aren't adding up, but my first observation is that it's just one set of numbers; and obviously that doesn't tell the story.

I'm sure all these companies are just lining up and slitting each other's throats so they can lose billions; we see that all the time in private industry.

Huh?

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
another guy who hasn't a clue and no experience.

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
One of my company's product lines is lab equipment for testing the properties of fracking fluid & proppant sand. If fracking is a hoax, that "hoax" has damn sure been a gold mine for my company for several years now! And, it's been a gold mine for about half of our customers as well!

This "hoax" has certainly survived the test of time and heavy scrutiny better than the global warming hoax!

Ted
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by GunGeek

There's scant little of what could be correctly termed "private industry" left in the United States. Most industries are in bed with government/banking to one extent or another, thus the capacity to generate revenue for the participants absent real profits. The general public takes up the slack with inflation and taxation.

Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

473 members (1_deuce, 10gaugeman, 1Longbow, 1lessdog, 1minute, 1beaver_shooter, 46 invisible), 2,109 guests, and 1,189 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,261
Posts18,504,828
Members73,998
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.