Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by tjm10025
Originally Posted by ltppowell
At least there is some ideology involved here. They do a lot worse than that in Mexico everyday...just for fun.

And there have been links to those lot-worse-things in Mexico right here on the 'Fire off and on for a number of years.

Right? There isn't much dialog about it in the press though, is there? Let's be honest. The only reason this guy is such big news is that he is a journalist, and journalist are the ones who manufacture the news.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
GB1

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

These muslim terrorists have been strangely reluctant to do this yet, but sooner or later, they're going to put a pretty blonde American girl on her knees for the camera and then they're going to cut off her head with a small knife.

That'll get some attention.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
That'd be liable to get Obama killed, along with a bunch of other Islamist radicals.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

I don't expect Steven Sotloff to be alive for much longer.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don't know if that reporter had it coming or not, but I know those sumbitches do for what they did to him.

"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as freedom should not be highly rated." Thomas Paine
IC B2

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Look, �bama was on the case a while ago.

According to the Pentagon today.....

The Obama administration sent U.S. troops to Syria recently to attempt to rescue hostages being held by Islamic State militants, reportedly including journalist James Foley, but failed to find them, the Pentagon said Wednesday.

Pentagon Press Secretary Rear Admiral John Kirby said in a statement that the mission to rescue the Americans targeted a "captor network" inside the militant group, and included air and ground elements

"Unfortunately, the mission was not successful because the hostages were not present at the targeted location," Kirby said.

Well, now you all can stop and/or refrain from saying the man did nothing.

He tried, for God's Allah's sake, to find them.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
The muslims are not all evil, but they need to police their own ranks.

They will not do that until they are properly motivated to do that. And the thing they understand is brute force....

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RWE
Look, �bama was on the case a while ago.

According to the Pentagon today.....

The Obama administration sent U.S. troops to Syria recently to attempt to rescue hostages being held by Islamic State militants, reportedly including journalist James Foley, but failed to find them, the Pentagon said Wednesday.

Pentagon Press Secretary Rear Admiral John Kirby said in a statement that the mission to rescue the Americans targeted a "captor network" inside the militant group, and included air and ground elements

"Unfortunately, the mission was not successful because the hostages were not present at the targeted location," Kirby said.

Well, now you all can stop and/or refrain from saying the man did nothing.

He tried, for God's Allah's sake, to find them.

Why would you release that info.?

Don't we try to keep Black Ops missions secret, whether they are successful or not.?

Somewhere, an informant just lost their head....

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

I can remember when Americans would have been screaming for blood instead of making excuses about why it is the victims fault...it is good to see that some still understand where the blame lays and who is responsible for the wicked deed.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444

Don't we try to keep Black Ops missions secret, whether they are successful or not.?

I don't recall there was ever a wide-spread tradition in America of keeping your mouth shut.

Certain individuals, sure. But in general, I don't think so.

IC B3

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by RickBin
I don't know if that reporter had it coming or not, but I know those sumbitches do for what they did to him.

Great Britain has just figured out that the guy who did the beheading is a British citizen.

Her Majesty's Government are, even now, trying to identify him by name. Eventually, if he doesn't die in combat, and if he travels back to the UK to visit his Mum and Dad, he will be taken into custody, put in prison for 18 months or so, a National Health Service psychologist will then certify him as safe to release, and he will return to the Middle East to kill more people.

Let's hope that the Kurds kill him first.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by RickBin

Great Britain has just figured out that the guy who did the beheading is a British citizen.

Her Majesty's Government are, even now, trying to identify him by name. Eventually, if he doesn't die in combat, and if he travels back to the UK to visit his Mum and Dad, he will be taken into custody, put in prison for 18 months or so, a National Health Service psychologist will then certify him as safe to release, and he will return to the Middle East to kill more people.

Let's hope that the Kurds kill him first.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought that hadgi had a British accent.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Prolly a muzzy Brit we released from Gitmo......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
The muslims are not all evil, but they need to police their own ranks.
They will not do that until they are properly motivated to do that. And the thing they understand is brute force....

Sound wisdom.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I don't expect Steven Sotloff to be alive for much longer.
i'd say he is already dead. May have stopped the tape and set back up and whacked him a few a minutes after the first.

I'm sure he got to watch the first guy get his.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I don't GAF what their religion is. When a group (Culture, society, whatever) commits acts of war against us, we need to respond appropriately.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
...and immediately.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by JSTUART

I can remember when Americans would have been screaming for blood instead of making excuses about why it is the victims fault...it is good to see that some still understand where the blame lays and who is responsible for the wicked deed.

"A dingo ate me baybee...."

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by ltppowell
I don't GAF what their religion is. When a group (Culture, society, whatever) commits acts of war against us, we need to respond appropriately.

If I were calling the plays there would be no threats, pronouncements, announcements, or acknowledgments. But those sumbitches would start dying by the bushel.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by mathman

If I were calling the plays there would be no threats ...

Bingo.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (1234, 160user, 16penny, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 007FJ, 52 invisible), 2,416 guests, and 1,335 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,639
Posts18,474,450
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.