-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Odd...I've gunned 'em from inception,to the current crop and have never stumbled anywhere near a "bad" one. Fact is,they just might be rather well represented in the A/O. Hint.

Funny how being clueless,do no favors in a critique..............(hint)

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Fotis,You Lying Clueless Phuqq...

Originally Posted by Fotis
when did I lie?

. Mine were bought in 2002 time frame.

not from Kimber......

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shhhhhhsssss...don't go spooking her out of the hole.

Let her Imagination and Pretend flow freely..................(grin)

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Oh, riiiiight, got it......Sorry.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Just provide slack on the rope,kick back and watch Imagination and Pretend "work"................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I agree smoke. The only rifles that have been very accurate for me are

Sako
Tikka
Savage
Howa
WBY vanguard.

I think you missed my point. Being, any rifle maker turns out lemons sometimes. I've never had a problem getting a Winchester to shoot. Every factory Model 70 I've owned has shot at least MOA. The .308 was an honest half minute rifle with just bedding and a trigger job.

The one that had to go back was a .270 That shot well under an inch with factory ammo. Even with a magnum bolt face. With matching serial #.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by huntsman22
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Fotis,You Lying Clueless Phuqq...

when did I lie?

. Mine were bought in 2002 time frame.

not from Kimber......

Dick Tracy, is that you?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm scared to shoot mine now.....

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Yes. But, you can call me Richard.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm thinkin' a certain Lying Clueless Phuqq is afeared to type..................(grin)

IC B3

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I think I know why the newer ones shoot good. Their is at least one Model 70 mechanic working there from the old New Haven plant.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You are correct, I was mistaken It was 2004-2005. One mistake does not make one a liar, Either way both of the 270 WSM's were purchased when they were first introduced. I was looking for a super lightweight rifle. Topped it with ultraweight talleys and compact leupold 3x9.

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by mathman
Originally Posted by Take_a_knee
That is the troll/'tard version. He's like Barsness, he don't need no stinkin' crown neither.

Where did JB say that?

Fun is fun, but stepping over the line isn't Kosher.

I feel fortunate to have JB and others posting on this site. I learn a lot from them. There is no way I could experience near what JB has experienced. If I started now, I wouldn't have enough time left.

So, I learn from guys like him. Scenarshooter (Pat) is the real deal, too. But, he reportedly got tired of the Fire BS and withdrew. The ones that were always taking shots at him couldn't pack his jock and aren't sources of info worth repeating.

The Fire is like eating chicken wings, you swallow the meat and spit out the bones. Sometimes it seems like a lot of bones for the meat, but that's OK.

Every time we lose a poster like Pat, we all lose, the Fire loses. So, I don't have much patience with trolls and agitators who love to harp and snipe, always challenging anyone with expertise on any topic. They just gotta be the alpha dog, no matter what.

Stick occasionally drops some real pearls and I have learned from him. Wish I knew half what he knows about turrets and reticles, photography and fishing. He likes to fight and jest, takes to task those he things are overreaching. I can live with that, his style notwithstanding.

IMHO,

DF

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Originally Posted by mathman
Originally Posted by Take_a_knee
That is the troll/'tard version. He's like Barsness, he don't need no stinkin' crown neither.

Where did JB say that?

Fun is fun, but stepping over the line isn't Kosher.

I feel fortunate to have JB and others posting on this site. I learn a lot from them. There is no way I could experience near what JB has experienced. If I started now, I wouldn't have enough time left.

So, I learn from guys like him. Scenarshooter (Pat) is the real deal, too. But, he reportedly got tired of the Fire BS and withdrew. The ones that were always taking shots at him couldn't pack his jock and aren't sources of info worth repeating.

The Fire is like eating chicken wings, you swallow the meat and spit out the bones. Sometimes it seems like a lot of bones for the meat, but that's OK.

Every time we lose a poster like Pat, we all lose, the Fire loses. So, I don't have much patience with trolls and agitators who love to harp and snipe, always challenging anyone with expertise on any topic. They just gotta be the alpha dog, no matter what.

Stick occasionally drops some real pearls and I have learned from him. Wish I knew half what he knows about turrets and reticles, photography and fishing. He likes to fight and jest, takes to task those he things are overreaching. I can live with that, his style notwithstanding.

IMHO,

DF

JB is the real deal, a true gentlemen.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I agree and very nice to deal with on sales in the classifieds also. Never an issue after many purchases.

μολὼν λαβέ

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
FWIW, the only Kimber issue I believe that ever had any validity was a problem with 7mm barrels. This didn't come from internet rumors....this came from a face to face meeting with the Kimber guys. They even stopped production for a period of time.

I enjoy handguns and I really like shotguns,...but I love rifles!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Exactly the "issue".

Laughing!................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You are correct, I was mistaken It was 2004-2005. Either way both of the 270 WSM's were purchased when they were first introduced. I was looking for a super lightweight rifle. Topped it with ultraweight talleys and compact leupold 3x9.

Ain't it funny how Imagination and Pretend "work" and I mean phuqqing FUNNY.

I'll feign my "surprise",that The Lying Clueless Phuqq dropped yet another ball,but was "close".

Laughing!................

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I know what I have owned. Good enough for me. Whether one wants to believe it I really do not care.

μολὼν λαβέ

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You "know" how "real" your Pretend is,to you.

Congratulations?!

Laughing................

Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (1badf350, 22250rem, 1lessdog, 1minute, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 60 invisible), 2,634 guests, and 1,241 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,951
Posts18,519,264
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.