Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 15 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 14 15
T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
Again, you weren't there and have no clue what happened, you're just guessing that the folks who were beat down said something that set the Asian mob off. The irony here considering the subject of your original post on this thread is thick bro.

GB1

K
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by Techsan
Again, you weren't there and have no clue what happened, you're just guessing that the folks who were beat down said something that set the Asian mob off. The irony here considering the subject of your original post on this thread is thick bro.

I'm from here. I know my city. I also know you *don't* know my city, its neighborhoods or the vibes and customs and rules of conduct on the street, so to speak. I know that Asian people here, by in large, don't start trouble, *especially* outside their communities. You seem to think you understand the Boston mentality, and the Boston Asian mentality. I'm calling booshyt.

Casually researched a bit, and found a few tidbits. 'Victim's' name is Jonathan Brisco, out of East Greenwich, CT. 22 at the time. Student @ URI (what did I tell you about being from out of town?).

Run with it. You have some information to get you going. Report back with any facts you can find that indicate that it was a bunch of Asians out there just waiting to pounce on some poor white folks minding their business.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Don't forget our super here Kamo Gari single handedly beat the crap out of the three cops with a trophy he won for ice skating. laugh FARKER FULL [bleep]'S

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
No, he's one person who is not full of chit.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'll take Leighton over ShatHead any day.

Say it like it is vs call your handicap kid names?

Fuggin easy.

Last edited by calikooknic; 09/08/14.

Sean
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by isaac
Originally Posted by BrotherBart
Originally Posted by toltecgriz
I wasn't including you with those lowlifes, Bart. smile
I know. The Campfire can be a curse as well as a wonderful place where like minded folks can get together and swap some good info.

===========

Can't wait for you to cook my meals for a few days. Shall I send you my dietary restrictions?
If Steve_NO is coming in his burkha, it better be Halal! grin

Originally Posted by hatari
This I gotta see!

As requested!
[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
K
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by calikooknic

Fuggin easy.

Not seeing O-KOK's drivel, but appreciate the back. I'm sure he called BS on something I've written. I'm OK with that. Not every man has a set of stones that function. DINK, TAK, OKOK, all of them. If he, or any other candy ass phonies here didn't live it, it never happened, and couldn't. Beyond their realm. Some of us here didn't live the My Three Sons existence.

Plus, that little gal is a proven liar. WGAF what she thinks?

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
Originally Posted by deflave
The south vs the northeast?

I guess everybody's a loser in this debate.

Travis

It ain't a debate. I can catch tuna here. The end.

Good to know. I was wondering where those fresh tuna steaks we had for supper last night came from. I guess my neighbor who gave them to us is a lying POS southerner too. He told me they were caught in our back yard yesterday.

Oh yeah, let us know how that tuna fishing is working out for ya in a couple of months.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by calikooknic

Fuggin easy.

Show me where I did that [bleep]? I'm sure are hoping to eat some Leighton cum out of that troll bitches cunny, so go for it.

Leighton is one of the enemies, that many here don't see it is funny but not surprising.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
"trunked and unloaded" being the operative word. "Excuse me Mr. Thug whilst I get to my trunk, open it, grab my weapon, load it then use it to stop you from mugging and or killing me."

No thanks. BTW, our guys were traveling in a Tahoe (no trunk), the long guns were in the back, but since no trunk, they were given a HUGE ration of [bleep]. It was only because the Shift Supervisor showed up as they were calling for a tow truck to haul them and their vehicle in, they were given a break because he and out guys were Former Marine Force Recon. So You have to show some ID to buy ammo? What bullshit. The NE is chock full of people that consistently keep voting for democrats and other assorted communists, have huge issues with the Second Amendment, tax you to death etc. The whole place sucks. Or at least it does for me.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B3

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Leighton,

Best I can tell, and I am legendary sorting a person in 20 minutes, you are ten thousand times the rubbish of this thread, from all sides. Gabiche? I am thinking you need to wind down with your dear wife in the woods of north Idaho and piss off this simple stuff. No? Let me know as it awaits.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Steelhead

Leighton is one of the enemies, that many here don't see it is funny but not surprising.

Your Jealousy consumes you, and posting pics of Wives and troll dolls?

Every-time I think you've hit bottom, you manage to sink even lower...

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Kenneth
posting pics of Wives and troll dolls?
That pic was hilarious.....I'm still laughing 2 days later.

T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
Asians beating down white folks is ok cuz they must have deserved it. Blacks beating down white folks is not cool, and also indicative of behavior for the entire state of TN. Yep, kg sure does speak the truth and tells it how it is. Wow.

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by slg888
Originally Posted by Kenneth
posting pics of Wives and troll dolls?
That pic was hilarious.....I'm still laughing 2 days later.

Says a lot and I hope you have no children.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
well if some black guy walked up to you while you were with your wife or girl friend and asked her how she liked screwing a white guy with a pencil dick, would you not put a beat down on them or at least try? sometimes people no matter their race bring chit on themselves.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
'twas 1983 at Taco Bell with my "wife to become" in San Louis Obispo (college) California and two elder piss ant gents were throttled by me in a heartbeat. They "didn't like" how I leaped out of my Jeep. All they had were loud mouths. I gave them zero time to reconsider. Central Valley boys they were. I grew up in a substantially black Bay Area community whereby the original Italian's (me) still ran the show. And that we did for generations. I left my Orange County wife worrying at that Taco Bell... Simple chit really though it seems a gun is a must these days. Dear wife still thinks I am OK. smile

Conduct is the best proof of character.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by EdM
Leighton,

Best I can tell, and I am legendary sorting a person in 20 minutes, you are ten thousand times the rubbish of this thread, from all sides. Gabiche? I am thinking you need to wind down with your dear wife in the woods of north Idaho and piss off this simple stuff. No? Let me know as it awaits.

Nevermind

Last edited by Steelhead; 09/09/14.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
You guys are arguing about the NE and the south, but it's Minnesoduh that's been recruiting terrorists.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Nevermind

Last edited by Steelhead; 09/09/14.

Page 9 of 15 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (10Glocks, 1minute, 2500HD, 1234, 117LBS, 06hunter59, 55 invisible), 2,490 guests, and 1,307 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,878
Posts18,518,151
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.