Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Is this the one where a bunch of jungle bunnies attacked three white kids in a Dollar General. It was mentioned today on Herman Cain show. It doesn't come up googling dollar gen and [bleep] out. However, several other 'incidents' have come up apparently in the past with respect to that property.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
GB4

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Dollar Tree, Dollar General...forget which.

What about guns?When do we get guns?
R
RNF Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
eyeball,

I believe this is the video. It is at a Kroger store.

A gun in the hand is worth more than the entire police force on the phone.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Dey bees jes likes us, cep ten dey's gots dark skin.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
My bad, but there is a Dollar Tree in the background when the video starts.

What about guns?When do we get guns?
K
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by eyeball
Is this the one where a bunch of jungle bunnies attacked three white kids in a Dollar General. It was mentioned today on Herman Cain show. It doesn't come up googling dollar gen and [bleep] out. However, several other 'incidents' have come up apparently in the past with respect to that property.

the attack occurred at a Kroger supermarket. a Dollar General can be seen in the background of the video. my son and i were about 70 yards to the right of Dollar General. but the Kroger wasn't visible from our seats.

ked

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
We go to Memphis almost every year for the Saint Jude marathon. We stay in one of the hotels near Beale St for the weekend. Memphis seems to be on it's best behavior with all those guests in town. We eat plenty of BBQ and usually enjoy the weekend.

We toured Rhodes last summer with our Daughter. We would have been comfortable with her going there as long as she understood when and where she was allowed to go in town. Thankfully we decided it was too liberal for us and she's a little closer to home.

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
my 16 yo son and i were eating at El Porton when that crowd started moving through the parking lot of Poplar Plaza Shopping Center. it started at the north end of the Center and moved south. our resturant was literally surrounded by what seemed to be 75+ teenagers. we were eating in the outdoors section and there were cops everywhere. the beating took place, on the opposite side of the parking lot. we didn't see anything . minutes before we got there, a couple of kids snatched a ladies purse who was also sitting in the outside seating of El Porton.

this is as close to home as it gets, for us. when we drove home, the crowd was strung out along Highland St from Poplar to Park Ave.

situational awareness is the priority now. this chit can get very ugly, very quick.

i only had 1 mag, with NO spare on me. i have 2 mags in the truck, but for only being 100' away, it sure looked further.

be careful, ked

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by eyeball
We need to help the blacks. We need to give them integration, welfare, free education, ebt cards, free health care, and white women.
We're already doing all that. They want more, it seems.

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I guess the lesson is don't get isolated in the proximity of "suspicious looking individuals" while shopping and, if you do find that's the case, keep an eagle eye on them and be mentally ready to draw and fire at a moment's notice.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by RNF
eyeball,

I believe this is the video. It is at a Kroger store.

Day really teachin' dat white boy who day is.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
Events have a way of creeping up on you and smashing you in the back of the head. Incidents such as this are only going to become worse and more frequent as holder and his minions do their best to enable them.

TV is a lousy place to get advice, but I think those old cowboys were on to something when they sat with their back to a solid wall and facing the door. Bad mojo happens but at least it comes at them through their cone of awareness.

I am a conservative with a lowercase "c".
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Day really teachin' dat white boy who day is.

I'm glad you are/were a history/social studies teacher, because your ebonics needs a little work.

One of these days, one of your minority ex-students is going to catch up with you.

He may have been driving that truck, and you didn't even recognize him.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by RWE

One of these days, one of your minority ex-students is going to catch up with you.

I'm waiting for the day one of his Jewish students walks up to the front of the classroom and kicks him in the nuts.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by tjm10025
Originally Posted by RWE

I'm waiting for the day one of his Jewish students walks up to the front of the classroom and kicks him in the nuts matzah balls.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by mathman
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Glad you came through intact. You are correct about situational awareness, it is the key to survival you have also convinced me to be carrying extra mags now too.
Ditto - in spades...

Dats raciss

[Linked Image]

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
-Thomas Jefferson
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Beating up some white guys for their weed.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
The libs keep saying no one needs high capacity magazines or "assault rifles" but the MSM keeps showing yes we may need one. Maybe several!!! smirk

The Karma bus always has an empty seat when it comes around.- High Brass

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I took my wife to a local branch bank location to make a deposit at a outside atm today. About 25yards from us at a bus stop about 10black male youths were jumping around.
It does make you think.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

635 members (1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 70 invisible), 2,104 guests, and 1,292 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,896
Posts18,479,248
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.