Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Except pa is a right to work State, and outside of Philly unions really don't mean schit here

Yep, you're right. There is no union strength in Pittsburgh, or Scranton, or Wilkes-Barre; none in the oil/gas construction areas; none in coal mining.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.

G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
Putside of p burgh, scranton and Philly. There isn't a lot of Union strength. Majority of gas and oil companies here aren't union either.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Unless the law was just recently changed in PA, it is not a right-to-work state.

http://www.nrtw.org/rtws.htm

Keep your gun-hand ready and your eyes peeled.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Putside of p burgh, scranton and Philly. There isn't a lot of Union strength. Majority of gas and oil companies here aren't union either.

So, all those guys driving dozers, loaders, graders, lifts, and trucks, and all those welders, electricians, pipe fitters, etc., sporting union patches on their jackets and stickers on their trucks are frauds?

Good to know.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
Aside from pipeline companies. No the majority of oulfield companies around here are non union

Hell aside from municipal govt employees. And the pipeline companies, we don't have a union shop in our County

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

IC B2

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by RDFinn
[Linked Image]

Well, we know who play him in the movie...

[Linked Image]

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Aside from pipeline companies. No the majority of oulfield companies around here are non union

Hell aside from municipal govt employees. And the pipeline companies, we don't have a union shop in our County

Likely not much else for employment in that county, either.

Then again, it must just be all those fake union members again.

G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by 4ager

Likely not much else for employment in that county, either.

Then again, it must just be all those fake union members again.

We are a largely farming county, lots of loggers, self run excavating companies, truck owner operators, a few larger factories. But by far the gas industry is the largest Employer

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Man...don't empower these fruits. They feel big just talking to you.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Feeling big, huh? That's rather insulting, Pat.

Tell me again about the union votes and union members in PA?

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Whacha wanna know?

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well, if you aren't going to ignore me, then don't ignore me.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Don't feel special. I ignore lots of people, but toggle them all. It's my way of remembering.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You're missing out. wink

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I bet.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Steelhead
They are using ALL the buzz words with this guy. I've read 'survivalist', that he had a 'common deer hunting rifle in 308', that they 'found military equipment in his vehicle', that he 'might have prior military service' and that the 308 rifle he has 'might look like an AK-47'

10 bucks it is a Remington pump. (amish assault rifle)

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
Lol. I was thinking it might be a VEPR

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Maybe all the Yankee Elmer Fudd's will realize that they will not stop at their deer rifles, but I'm doubting it.

There is a good reason Pa. Has more NRA members than any other state in the union. We get the big picture.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by add
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I hope it was a Pennsylvania Trooper with a wicked left hook that set his beak over to that one side.

Piece of sheet.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide
Originally Posted by add
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I hope it was a Pennsylvania Trooper with a wicked left hook that set his beak over to that one side.

Piece of sheet.

If not, I hope one sets over to the other side with a right hook.

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

532 members (204guy, 160user, 10gaugeman, 1Longbow, 219 Wasp, 12344mag, 47 invisible), 2,196 guests, and 1,186 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,096
Posts18,502,011
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.