Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/01/shelley-dufresne-teacher-sex-rachel-respess_n_5915244.html

that boy should an award.

[Linked Image]

Shelley Dufresne (left) and Rachel Respess (right)

Two teachers at the same Louisiana high school have been charged in the sex abuse of the same male student, according to police.

Shelley Dufresne, 32, and Rachel Respess, 24, both teach at Destrehan High School in St. Charles Parish. They are each charged with one count of carnal knowledge of a juvenile, according to the St. Charles Herald Guide.

WDSU quoted an unnamed source who implied that the victim was involved in a threesome with the teachers.

According to WGNO:

Multiple sources say the student, then 16 and now 17, met the two teachers at the Kenner home where some of their sexual encounters were videotaped.

Dufresne, who has taught at the school for 10 years, was arrested Tuesday and released from St. Charles Parish jail on $200,000 bond later that night. According to WGNO, the mother of three is under house arrest, and is not allowed to leave her home except for continued intensive mental health treatment, doctors� appointments, and church.

Respass, who is in her second year teaching at the school, turned herself in on Wednesday.

Police began their investigation last Friday after educators learned that a male student had been "bragging to other students that he was having a sexual relationship with teachers," according to a St. Charles Sheriff's Office report.

WDSU reports that the teachers were put on paid leave last Friday after the allegations came to light.

Parents aren't taking the allegations lightly.

�Unfortunately as a parent of a son that attends Destrehan High School, it�s a little overwhelming at times, and my son is taking it difficult as well, but I think the whole school is taking it difficultly,� Destrehan High School parent Antonio Morales told WGNO. �When anything happens here at Destrehan, all of Destrehan suffers.�

Like Us On Facebook | Follow Us On Twitter | Contact The Author

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Originally Posted by stxhunter
WDSU quoted an unnamed source who implied that the victim was involved in a threesome with the teachers.

Police began their investigation last Friday after educators learned that a male student had been "bragging to other students that he was having a sexual relationship with teachers," according to a St. Charles Sheriff's Office report.

I would be bragging too. grin

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

"A dishonest man can always be trusted to be dishonest". Captain Jack Sparrow
V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Trophies. We never had teachers like that.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Bragging. Still the number one way to get caught. At anything.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

that boy should an award.

Sounds like he already did

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by pira114
Bragging. Still the number one way to get caught. At anything.

What's the old saying? "Loose lips sink ships"?

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Damn, I wish I was a "victim" like that when I was in high school. grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
As cool and kinky as it sounds, I don't want a 24 year old women, much less a 32 year old women going after my son at age 16. There is not enough emotional growth and maturity at the stage to take anything healthy out of such an encounter. The brain of a 16 year old is much closer to that of a 12 year old than it is a 24/32 year old. Watch SpongeBob at breakfast and then have the nasty three way after school with the teachers? Doesn't go together.

That is good fantasy stuff that should stay fantasy for their age. What's with the nympho teachers? You can't tell me they can't find a consenting adult male to join in their games.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
^^^^^^THIS^^^^^

OR adjust to the fact that your 14-16 year old little girls dress hot and play with male teachers just as often and just as consensually.

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
B
BLG Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I live in Kenner. Don't know these two, unfortunately. grin

Clyde

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.
IC B3

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by hatari

That is good fantasy stuff that should stay fantasy for their age. What's with the nympho teachers? You can't tell me they can't find a consenting adult male to join in their games.

If their male faculty counterparts are any like TRH it's a bit easier to understand.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
those folks that want to charge the female teachers with sex abuse have obviously never been a 16 year old boy. smile

Sam......

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
those folks that want to charge the female teachers with sex abuse have obviously never been a 16 year old boy. smile
I hope they get all-male juries. No way they'd convict.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Idiot.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by tjm10025

Idiot.
Typical sixteen-year-old kid. What teenager wouldn't brag about nailing a couple of hotties like those?

The teachers are the ones who are idiots.

O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
Cute fem sex teachers get snickered at, men do hard time. Today's justice.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
let them go

I'm tired of these women getting arrested for doing what a kid wants.

and yes I have a double standard. I'm not so keen on men going after young girls, but a high school teenage boy? c'mon.

60 years ago men took their boy and paid a woman to introduce him to how its done.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Where were these women when we were teenagers? I feel cheated. frown

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I sure would have took it for the team @ 16.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I wonder if the kid pulled the usual stunt of putting it on Facebook. A lot of people have gone to prison for bragging on there.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

598 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 160user, 10ring1, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 62 invisible), 2,486 guests, and 1,332 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,203
Posts18,485,258
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.