Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
D
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
D
I sense it will mean an end to any conservative hopes for reversing this progressive communist trend.

Think about this.

The government can reprogram your smart phone at will, without your consent and without your knowledge. They can turn it on after you've turned it off. They can track it and you and what you do or say on it.

The government can essentially do the same to your home computer if it's accessed to the world wide web.

Now tell me, do you really think your "ELECTRONIC VOTE" is secure?

All the polls suggested a Romney win. People were confident in it.

All the polls suggest a conservative win in November. People are confident in it.

If it doesn't happen, I firmly believe the answer is apparent.

"It's a source of great pride, that when I google my name, I find book titles and not mug shots." Daniel C. Chamberlain
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"All the polls suggested a Romney win."

Are you right sure about that?

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by curdog4570

As I remember it, the majority of the polls suggested the opposite, but a couple of the highly-touted polls...ones with supposedly high accuracy in the past elections, predicted a Romney win.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
imo a path has been set, anyone that thinks conservatives (and there's not many of those in the GOP) are gonna make inroads to political power

and then the rest of the nation that is more liberal will jump on board if we just show them how much better our way really is....

hasn't been paying attention

you may very well see a slowing of the tide, if the GOP takes the Senate and retains the house majority.

but there ain't nada much anyone can do to avoid the train wreck that's coming, other than personally prepare your family as best as you can to your abilities.

and as much as so many of us around here hopes the SHTF so that we can rebuild as a conservative nation I don't see it playing out that way.

when there's blood in the streets (if it comes to that) armed gangs in shootouts with LEO

whaddya suppose TPTB are gonna decide what would solve that problem???

did you say gun control/confiscation? I thought so.

folks that think we're gonna right this ship politically are either very optimistic or a lil bit delusional

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Things get worse, til things get better.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
THIS!

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Right, an engineered pandemic by obongo and co, ebola purposefully let in, holes in the border, more disease and illegals.

he would like to cause enough civil unrest to declare martial law and appoint himself ruler, funny thing is, he thinks he would survive the attempt.

Trump Won!
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by curdog4570

As I remember it, the majority of the polls suggested the opposite, but a couple of the highly-touted polls...ones with supposedly high accuracy in the past elections, predicted a Romney win.

I remember most of the polls in 2012 within five percent plus or minus and they were right.

Today we got better numbers...

RCP Average 9/3-29 Right Direction 28 percent Wrong Track 65.7 percent -37.7 spread

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
As I remember Karl Rove was predicting a Romney win, not the polls and certainly not all of them.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
D
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
D
Guys, how about you address the premise, that electronic voting is likely compromised and that Obama won because a bunch of azzwipes stayed home because Ron Paul wasn't on the ticket?

"It's a source of great pride, that when I google my name, I find book titles and not mug shots." Daniel C. Chamberlain
IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by RickyD
As I remember Karl Rove was predicting a Romney win, not the polls and certainly not all of them.

Karl Rove was one of those who said Romney would win in a very close race.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The same old chit will continue either way.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dan_Chamberlain
I sense it will mean an end to any conservative hopes for reversing this progressive communist trend.

Think about this.

The government can reprogram your smart phone at will, without your consent and without your knowledge. They can turn it on after you've turned it off. They can track it and you and what you do or say on it.

The government can essentially do the same to your home computer if it's accessed to the world wide web.

All the polls suggest a conservative win in November. People are confident in it.

Dan, I love ya brother...

But if you think a conservative win will put the government domestic spying in check, then let me tell you about this Nigerian Prince I met.

A conservative will still be a Republican, and the Republican party is 110% all for domestic spying; just like the Democrat party.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
probably moreso

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
We don't vote electronically here in Montana so I guess I missed your point.

However, there are no Anti-federalists (conservatives) on any ballot in any state that's likely to get voted into office, at least at the federal level. Therefore, the quarter is in play and there won't be any change no matter who wins.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by GunGeek

Think about this.

Dan, I love ya brother...

But if you think a conservative win will put the government domestic spying in check, then let me tell you about this Nigerian Prince I met.

A conservative will still be a Republican, and the Republican party is 110% all for domestic spying; just like the Democrat party.

The only thing I disagree with is is the term "conservative" Republican. There are none at least those who will be voted into office.

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
As long as you get 108% of a county turning out to vote and 100%
of them voting for the Dems, the conservatives will no longer win. Remember Al Frankin? He lost. But then there were enough votes found in the trunk of someone's car for him to win. Sure I believe all is legal and above board.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I once voted a straight Republican ticket on an electronic voting machine here in Travis Co. On the last page it asks "Want to review your vote?" Why would I review a straight ticket? I did review and found I had not voted for President or anything else above county Judge.All school board and dog catcher votes were solid Rep votes. All others said "No vote". I don't trust the machines.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Guys, how about you address the premise, that electronic voting is likely compromised

Here in NC we don't have to worry about electronic fraud. The kay hagan bish will win , victory will be brought to her by a pizza delivery man , sean haugh.

Mike

Always talk to the old guys , they know stuff.

Jerry Miculek
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by poboy
I once voted a straight Republican ticket on an electronic voting machine here in Travis Co. On the last page it asks "Want to review your vote?" Why would I review a straight ticket? I did review and found I had not voted for President or anything else above county Judge.All school board and dog catcher votes were solid Rep votes. All others said "No vote". I don't trust the machines.

That's a major reason Montana outlawed electronic voting machines. Most voting now is done be mail-in ballot.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

520 members (264mag, 2500HD, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 1minute, 10gaugemag, 52 invisible), 1,865 guests, and 1,297 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,058
Posts18,521,375
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.