Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 13 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Calhoun
Reinforces my reasons for never buying anything in the Classifieds from folks who only post in the Classifieds.

I seldom , IF EVER, look at the classifieds.

Posted a BP Mountain Howitzer there years back, and had the opportunity to view the entire spectrum of "Get stuff for less than it's worth" azzwholes.

Since, have had wonderfully smooth, hassle free, and mutually agreeable dealings with a veritable HERD of "Campfire Losers".

Mack19seventywhatever,...if you're so strong and brave, WTF are you doing even RESPONDING to Pal's post ?

Your posted dialogue here comes across as a hybridization of verbal diohrea with kleptomaniacal angst.

Beat it,....get thee hence,....darken this particular door no more.

...lotta' fuggin' nerve callin' other folks "loser" you rude, and self proclaimed, bragadocious POS.

GTC

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

GB1

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by huntinaz
Originally Posted by reelman
The first warning should have been him asking for send it Pay Pal "gift" If he's willing to cheat Pay Pal what's to say he won't cheat you? I was going to buy something from someone on her and when he requested it be sent as a "gift" I refused to buy from him and told him why. He got all upset but I refuse to buy from someone who want's payment sent as a gift.

I thought it was customary to send it as a gift so as not to pay fees. I generally request it that way and it's generally requested of me. I've never viewed it as a sign of trying to screw someone.

You're screwing Pay Pal. They're offering a service and you're using it without paying for the service you agreed to when you signed up. Also by sending it as a gift you can not go back if they guy sends you something defective or doesn't send you anything at all because you sent it saying it was a gift, nothing is expected back when you give a gift.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by achadwick
Originally Posted by huntinaz
Originally Posted by reelman
The first warning should have been him asking for send it Pay Pal "gift" If he's willing to cheat Pay Pal what's to say he won't cheat you? I was going to buy something from someone on her and when he requested it be sent as a "gift" I refused to buy from him and told him why. He got all upset but I refuse to buy from someone who want's payment sent as a gift.

I thought it was customary to send it as a gift so as not to pay fees. I generally request it that way and it's generally requested of me. I've never viewed it as a sign of trying to screw someone.

The idea is that if someone is willing to lie to PayPal and steal from them, then they probably should not be trusted. PayPal's terms of use include higher fees to transfer money for commerce than to transfer money as a gift. No one can use PayPal without agreeing to those terms so to violate them reveals that a person is both a liar and a thief.

paypal bends us over. Think what you will, but amongst friends here. We should pay and get paid as friends..

BSA, you and I agree on most everything but I have to disagree with you on this one. Are they taking a fee from us when we sell using PP? Of course they are but so does every credit card. If you want you could go get a Postal Money Order (I don't even know if they charge for this or not) and then snail mail it off and when the person gets it they hope it's not counterfeit before they drive down to the post office and hope that they have enough cash at the post office to cover the MO. Or we can pay a small fee and use PP.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Screwing paypal? man how am I going to sleep tonight?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by heavywalker
Screwing paypal? man how am I going to sleep tonight?

Buy a new used compass using paypal and demand that it be sent as gift and know ...

You did the right thing.

Everybody will get paid. grin

IC B2

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Paypal still collects a fee on gift transactions for whatever it's worth.

The sender just gets hit with the fee instead.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by wisturkeyhunter
Paypal still collects a fee on gift transactions for whatever it's worth.

The sender just gets hit with the fee instead.

Then you're doing something wrong.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Reinforces my reasons for never buying anything in the Classifieds from folks who only post in the Classifieds.

Posted a BP Mountain Howitzer there years back, and had the opportunity to view the entire spectrum of "Get stuff for less than it's worth" azzwholes.

Since, have had wonderfully smooth, hassle free, and mutually agreeable dealings with a veritable HERD of "Campfire Losers".

Mack19seventywhatever,...if you're so strong and brave, WTF are you doing even RESPONDING to Pal's post ?

Your posted dialogue here comes across as a hybridization of verbal diohrea with kleptomaniacal angst.

...lotta' fuggin' nerve callin' other folks "loser" you rude, and self proclaimed, bragadocious POS.

GTC

GTC

You have 45xxx Internet forum posts and never visit the classifieds? So I guess living in your moms basement doesn't come with an allowance?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Mac1978

GTC

GTC

You have 45xxx Internet forum posts and never visit the classifieds? So I guess living in your moms basement doesn't come with an allowance?

Greg has likely been there and done that more than you'll ever think about it. And those who have met, and or carried on a conversation with the man generally walk away with the utmost respect for him. He definitely has integrity, something sorely lacking in you

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
laugh

Crossfireoops has lived more life than you will in 100 lifetimes.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

GTC

GTC

Right, ....I live in my Mom's basement whistle

Must be nice to be a real authentic character like you, Mister.

ANSWER MY [bleep] QUESTION AZZWHOLE,....wtf are you even RESPONDING to Pal's post, if none of this is worthy of your exalted and loftier than other's attention.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I idolize imaginary Internet forum heroes, too!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

GTC

GTC

yep you are a douche nozzle.......

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I sodomize imaginary Internet forum heroes, too!

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Man, this is getting boring. You guys get more dumber er when you have a few beers

Last edited by Mac1978; 10/21/14.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I idolize imaginary Internet forum heroes, too!

You don't realize how many people here have actually met one another. Do you.

I've had quite a few conversations with Greg, and not just on the computer. There are several other guys here that I speak with on a weekly basis and sometimes daily basis

You, you're just a lousy sack of schit. With no credibility or integrity

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ah yeah, you're hilarious. At least in your own mind.

Try reading what gitem_12 wrote again, this time slowly and out loud. Maybe you'll comprehend what he said.

Crossfireoops has hosted several regional Campfire get togethers with dozens of members here. Nothing imaginary about that.

Laugh it up, you're the only joke here laugh

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Man, this is getting boring. You guys get more dumber er when you have a few beers

True, we keep losing IQ points trying to talk sense into you. It's not easy to lower ourselves to your level of intellect...

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by fluffy
Im surprised that all of you don't know about the bubbles in compasses.
they are there to show you which way is up. smirk

+1

P.S. what does the bubble hurt?

P.P.S. keep this thread going. I'm laughing my [bleep] ass off! It's better than the classifieds.

Edit: i meant it's better than the carnival.

Last edited by mog75; 10/21/14.

http://pin.it/_WJQ2xO

and FREE EYEBALL!
Page 9 of 13 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (06hunter59, 160user, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 12344mag, 1337Fungi, 61 invisible), 2,439 guests, and 1,185 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,778
Posts18,477,043
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.