Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Ok then. On my way home from court, I stopped by my pharmacy and got the shot. Fully covered by insurance, as was my previous shingles vaccine.

She told me I had to sit tight for 20 minutes after the injection.

I let her shoot me in the ass though so I'm guessing she needed that time to compose herself.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

GB1

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm sure she needed the 20 minutes for something else.

Maybe there is a Masters in Clinical Psychology here that can help us understand her motivation....

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by tjm10025

He is also skilled in the arts of war and military tactics.

Don't forget an expert on Law enforcement training

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
I'm not giving our jack of all trades a pic of my ass, mister!

I was lying about that anyways; upper left arm.

If I get sick, I'm going to own our respected doctor!

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by isaac
Ok then. On my way home from court, I stopped by my pharmacy and got the shot. Fully covered by insurance, as was my previous shingles vaccine.

She told me I had to sit tight for 20 minutes after the injection.

I let her shoot me in the ass though so I'm guessing she needed that time to compose herself.

Did she massage the injection site?

Happy ending?

Will you be going back for more inoculations?

IC B2

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
As a master of clinical psychology I wonder if TRH would self diagnose himself to be a Narcissist or suffering from Dunning-Kruger effect.

His continuing insistence on displaying his ignorance make me hope that his employment as a teacher is just another delusion.

I got my flu shot yesterday, If TRH says it's bad I must have it.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
My daughter is working for a children's doctor, and has told me of many parents not wanting or failing to get their kids shots for various things that we routinely got shots for in the 50's and 60's. The daughter also has a four year diploma in health sciences. This really bothers her, the lack of preventative shots.
As an example, the gooberment serving as a big coyote and drop shipping south american kids all over the U.S. with God knows what in their blood.
The excuse given for lack of the preventive shots is often you haven't seen that illness here in years. Well, wait a while.
The only reason i haven't had my flu shot yet is the doctor was out of the serum last week, which reminds me i need to do it.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

No need.

It's plainly obvious he is a man of imagination.

In TRH land, every billboard has Bob's ass on it...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by lvmiker
As a master of clinical psychology I wonder if TRH would self diagnose himself to be a Narcissist or suffering from Dunning-Kruger effect.

His continuing insistence on displaying his ignorance make me hope that his employment as a teacher is just another delusion.

I got my flu shot yesterday, If TRH says it's bad I must have it.

mike r

Gauging by how much the kook posts during the school day, the florida teachers union is a strong one.

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
My daughter is working for a children's doctor, and has told me of many parents not wanting or failing to get their kids shots for various things that we routinely got shots for in the 50's and 60's. The daughter also has a four year diploma in health sciences. This really bothers her, the lack of preventative shots.
As an example, the gooberment serving as a big coyote and drop shipping south american kids all over the U.S. with God knows what in their blood.
The excuse given for lack of the preventive shots is often you haven't seen that illness here in years. Well, wait a while.
The only reason i haven't had my flu shot yet is the doctor was out of the serum last week, which reminds me i need to do it.

The reasoning that "we haven't seen these illnesses here in years" is absolutely phugging amazing to me.. Especially when you respond to those who say it with " have you ever wondered why we haven't see these illnesses here in years?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by RWE

No need.

It's plainly obvious he is a man of imagination.

In TRH land, every billboard has Bob's ass on it...

I bet it's Bob's ass he thinks about when he hangs himself off the bed and Masturbates

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco

Gauging by how much the kook posts during the school day, the florida teachers union is a strong one.

We must all come to grips that the term "shared resource" as he puts it, as well as the varying areas of instruction, leads to a logical conclusion that he is in fact, a district substitute teacher.

The only time he works is when a tenured member becomes ill because they received advice not to get a flu vaccine.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by RWE

Didn't Longshanks chuck that [bleep] out the window in Braveheart?

Well, yes, but I was thinking of Hawkeye's time in the dojo.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R

If I get sick, I'm going to own our respected doctor!
laugh laugh

If you get the actual flu I will always wish you the best for a speedy recovery - all the while LMAO since you got the shot...

Just can't help myself.. smile

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RWE

Didn't Longshanks chuck that [bleep] out the window in Braveheart?

Well, yes, but I was thinking of Hawkeye's time in the dojo.

Ok, I'm done laughing.

pak Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Mid 60s here. The flu kills many in my age group and above. I get mine every year. I also got the shingles shot. Oh ya and the polio shot when I was very young. Im glad I dodged that bullet.

'Often mistaken, never in doubt'

'Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge' Darwin
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by pak
Mid 60s here. The flu kills many in my age group and above. I get mine every year. I also got the shingles shot. Oh ya and the polio shot when I was very young. Im glad I dodged that bullet.

Personally i think a person is a damn fool not to get a shingles shot, given that i have had shingles. One of the more painful things i have dealt with and that level of pain is way over what i had with a compound fracture of my leg.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
D
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by lvmiker
As a master of clinical psychology I wonder if TRH would self diagnose himself to be... suffering from Dunning-Kruger effect.

Interesting!

I just ran across that term in my news reading today. Interesting article, and when I read that portion of the paper, TRH immediately came to mind... not that I'm diagnosing him at a distance, it just seemed appropriate...

http://thefederalist.com/2014/01/17/the-death-of-expertise/

...and...

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...idence-the-classic-dunning-kruger-effect

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Doc, from your second link:

Fremdscham (the noun) describes the almost-horror you feel when you notice that somebody is oblivious to how embarrassing they truly are. Fremdscham occurs when someone who should feel embarrassed for themselves simply is not, and you start feeling embarrassment in their place.

There's been a lot of this going around. Is there a vaccine?

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Doc, from your second link:

Fremdscham (the noun) describes the almost-horror you feel when you notice that somebody is oblivious to how embarrassing they truly are. Fremdscham occurs when someone who should feel embarrassed for themselves simply is not, and you start feeling embarrassment in their place.

There's been a lot of this going around. Is there a vaccine?

[Linked Image]

(p.s. I am not an expert)

Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

606 members (007FJ, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1936M71, 12344mag, 16penny, 66 invisible), 2,368 guests, and 1,235 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,824
Posts18,477,888
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.