-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 16 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Should not have mattered if we had 7 instead of 3.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
GB1

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by isaac
I have to resort to last measures.

Cowboys are a ten star lock and I'd bet my farm on it.

Sorry about your farm!

I like seeing JJ getting his azz handed to him! He needs to stay in his box and keep his mouth shut!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 257heaven
Colt McCoy sucks balls and is a rapist. Cowboys ain't as good as they think they are. Dumber-than-a-rock Dez Bryant dropped a pass in the endzone that he should have caught. Cowboys settled on a field goal. I blame it all on dumber-than-a-rock Dez.

Someone's not happy... whistle whistle

Hail to the Redskins!

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
I'm not normally a Redskins fan but I was tonight! Loved seeing Dallas lose in overtime

Yea. How 'bout those Panthers!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
it won't be the same if you type it

and I really wish the Skinz were having a better season so that you'd bet with me Bob.

if you lost (bwahahahaha, I made a funny, I used "if", I crack me up)

all I'd want is for you to record "Tony Romo's my daddy" and put it up on youtube while you hold a yorkie in each arm

with that said I think the Skinz are gonna shock the NFL nation tonite and make a good game of it and perhaps even WIN in JerryWorld

it's a heated rivarly, and these Cowboys aren't Jimmie Johnson's Cowboys, they've heard enough platitudes of late they should be about ready to lay an egg

either that or Demarco Murray runs through the Skinz like corn through a goose

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Colt McCoy sucks balls and is a rapist. Cowboys ain't as good as they think they are. Dumber-than-a-rock Dez Bryant dropped a pass in the endzone that he should have caught. Cowboys settled on a field goal. I blame it all on dumber-than-a-rock Dez.

Someone's not happy... whistle whistle

Hail to the Redskins!

I know....right. Hell to the foreskins.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Damn he's good! Lol

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And did you see dumbazz RG3 warming up before the game.....showing off. What a total head case. I hope they have some serious problems when he wants to come back and Colt sucks-balls McCoy is winning games.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Well,,they would probably go to hell this coming weekend if not for Colt, so we shall see. wink

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
And did you see dumbazz RG3 warming up before the game.....showing off. What a total head case. I hope they have some serious problems when he wants to come back and Colt sucks-balls McCoy is winning games.

Calm down 257, how many Afreakan Safaris did you lose on your bet tonight? wink

I'm betting the big boys in Vegas came out all right. wink

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by eyeball

Calm down 257, how many Afreakan Safaris did you lose on your bet tonight? wink

I'm betting the big boys in Vegas came out all right. wink

LOL. One of my good friends is a bookie.......and I don't ever bet on games. No lie. Wouldn't ever do it. But I do hear some great stories.

It's just typical Cowboy crap. I have another buddy that lives and breathes Cowboys. I didn't want to text him.....I bet he's not doing too good. And he doesn't drink. Poor bastid.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Colt McCoy sucks balls and is a rapist.

Got to call BS on that one!
Colt McCoy's little brother, who also played for UT, was accused of Rape in San Antonio, after the Alamo Bowl, 3 years ago. He was Never Charged, and played another year with The University of Texas.
Colt McCoy was already playing in the NFL at that time. He has never been accused or charged with ANY Crime!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Ha, ha, ha. TFF. Yer right. My Dad told me to never ever bet on a knee gar, unless of course I was a lawyer and had money to piss off. grin

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Colt McCoy's little brother, who also played for UT, was accused of Rape in San Antonio, after the Alamo Bowl, 3 years ago. He was Never Charged, and played another year with The University of Texas.
Colt McCoy was already playing in the NFL at that time. He has never been accused or charged with ANY Crime!

Ch, glad you caught and explained that.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Yea......you're probably right.

What was the deal with Colt?? Didn't he dump his long-time girlfriend or something???? You seem to know everything about him.

But he does suck balls.

Last edited by 257heaven; 10/27/14.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Yea, he dumped my niece. Pos sob.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Say what??

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Yea. She says he be a sob.

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Dullazzz should have never put MOMO back in the game. Plain and simple. They had a much better shot with Weeden. Guess that's about the time JJ took charge and declared MOMO as his franchise.

REDSKINS played to the very end and never let up. That was the decision maker and where teams like SEA and Dulllazz are now coming up short.

Wins like this can 180 a team like the REDSKINS.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
My nephew played football with him in HS. He still talks to Colt ever once in a while and keeps up with him. I don't.
I just always admired the kid through High School and College, because for his size, he could always make the plays, scramble, run the ball, and shake off the big hits. He has a lot of courage and has always played very well despite his naysayers. He has also shown class & character that most NFL players nowadays will never have!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 13 of 16 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

534 members (1OntarioJim, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 160user, 01Foreman400, 1badf350, 69 invisible), 2,436 guests, and 1,130 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,701
Posts18,513,776
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.