-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 14 of 16 1 2 12 13 14 15 16
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B, you need a big 180' I wouldn't get too excited. We all know how any team can win at anytime..it ain't gonna happen.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by byc
Dullazzz should have never put MOMO back in the game. Plain and simple. They had a much better shot with Weeden. Guess that's about the time JJ took charge and declared MOMO as his franchise.

REDSKINS played to the very end and never let up. That was the decision maker and where teams like SEA and Dulllazz are now coming up short.

Wins like this can 180 a team like the REDSKINS.

I agree....on all points. Not sure what was wrong with the Cowboys. No idea why the PROFESSIONAL NFL Cowboys' coaches couldn't do whatever they needed to do to pick up the blitz. I mean it was every SINGLE freakin' play for I dont' know how many plays in a row. Somebody ought to be fired over that.

Redskins will probably dominate and win the Super Bowl....thanks to the Cowboys. LOL.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I think the boys will come back this year but fade in the playoffs. I do think this will have the skins kicking some ass this year.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
My nephew played football with him in HS. He still talks to Colt ever once in a while and keeps up with him. I don't.
I just always admired the kid through High School and College, because for his size, he could always make the plays, scramble, run the ball, and shake off the big hits. He has a lot of courage and has always played very well despite his naysayers. He has also shown class & character that most NFL players nowadays will never have!

Well....he is white.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Ha, there is that.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
But still......if dumber-than-a-rock Dez catches that pass that was right in his hands IN THE ENDZONE........Cowboys win.

And if my aunt had a peter....she'd be my uncle.

Last edited by 257heaven; 10/27/14.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The other NFL teams that Dallas will play this year will be blitzing Romo like crazy after seeing this game, tonight. And there were a few passes that Dez dropped that he should of caught.
I think the Cowboys got a little over confident and thought the Redskins would be a cakewalk. Lots of poor play calling by Garrett and poor execution by the players. Not a good game plan and they got beat plain and simple!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
On that thought I'd like to know your thoughts on the cluster f at UT. I figured they wanted to follow in the footsteps of A&M, for what reason I know not. I figure they mis- calculated the benefit of summerlin vs johnny football.

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Honestly, tonight was Washington's Superbowl and we get to play it again in DC late December and then receive a couple of great draft picks.

Dallas on the other hand is a complete and healthy team, which has a great shot as the NFC representative against KC, NE or Denver for the ring.

I like the Cowboy's chances over any other. Cards and Eagles are players for sure but......hang in there.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yep. Garrett was back to not being too good a coach as was the offensive line coach. And I also saw 2 other passes that Dez should have caught.

Kinda' like all the other teams watching Dallas vs. Seattle and hopefully figuring out how to beat the Seahawks.

I'm almost positive that the Dallas coaches couldn't figure out how to stop the blitz if every team that Dallas plays for the rest of the season blitzes on every single play. And I mean that.

IC B3

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
The other NFL teams that Dallas will play this year will be blitzing Romo like crazy after seeing this game, tonight. And there were a few passes that Dez dropped that he should of caught.
I think the Cowboys got a little over confident and thought the Redskins would be a cakewalk. Lots of poor play calling by Garrett and poor execution by the players. Not a good game plan and they got beat plain and simple!

This somehow happens to them when they don't have to win, which is why Cosell hated them. They could lose to the worst but at the same time rise to the occasion if was necessary to remain in the equation.

Last edited by eyeball; 10/27/14.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by eyeball
On that thought I'd like to know your thoughts on the cluster f at UT. I figured they wanted to follow in the footsteps of A&M, for what reason I know not. I figure they mis- calculated the benefit of summerlin vs johnny football.

TTU is a huge favorite against UT....and I honestly cannot figure that out. UT is going to kill TTU. Again.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by byc
Honestly, tonight was Washington's Superbowl and we get to play it again in DC late December and then receive a couple of great draft picks.

Dallas on the other hand is a complete and healthy team, which has a great shot as the NFC representative against KC, NE or Denver for the ring.

I like the Cowboy's chances over any other. Cards and Eagles are players for sure but......hang in there.

I think if the Cowboys played the Broncos in the Super Bowl.....I'd root for the Broncos. Welker needs a ring.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You got that right Doc. Sumlin ain't ShiiTT without JF. And now it's showing!

UT's new coach has proved to be a bust, so far. Don't think the UT Alumni will put up with his black ass very long.

Me and a bunch of my fellow Aggie's are ready for Sumlin to be gone!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I called my little brother the Architect from T-tech on Saturday and told him he ought to burn all his Red Raider caps. Flat out embarrassing. They couldn't beat MoJo High, right now!
And I usually pull for Tech, unless they are playing the Aggie's.
Or course, my brother and my sister-in-law are already pissed at me because my nephew changed his mind and went to TAMU this year. cool

Last edited by chlinstructor; 10/27/14.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I just hope Stidham stays with us. I believe he's the key. But I'll believe he's a Red Raider when he's on campus.....no sooner.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And hopefully we will never agree to play TAMU again. As if they would want to play us anyway. LOL.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
They should have to eat his crap for a decade. Will I never see a Royal winner at UT again?

What a waste of Texas talent.

There's a sports talk show on am radio Sunday am station out of FWorth or Dallas. . Hunting fishing etc.. they had Walt Garrison on last weekend and he related as to how after he became a great, he asked Royal on a bird hunting trip why he didnt recute him to UT. Coach Royal said, "Well Walt, when you were in high school you weren't worth a schitt ".

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
That's funny! Met Walt once. He had huge frickin hands! And was one hell of a bronc rider and rodeo star, too.

Ah, the good ole days of Dallas!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Yeah, the good old days of the USA, too, ch.

Page 14 of 16 1 2 12 13 14 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (1badf350, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 1936M71, 1minute, 62 invisible), 2,341 guests, and 1,174 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,706
Posts18,513,879
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.