Hop To
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Christ, some of the crap on this thread is an embarrassment.

I presume you refer to people calling blacks "n-ggers". I agree. It is embarassing. Wonder why some keep doing it.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RobJordan

He is a fine gentleman of character, as is Dr. Carson, Justice Thomas, and Col. West, to name three.

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Seafire,

Back in college when I was a Scoutmaster, and had minimal parental help, I had a troop that was full of black kids..and most had a two parent home of hard working church attending parents....

I was also a Scoutmaster of another troop at another time, that was full of white kids only... in one of the richest suburban towns around Boston ( Sudbury Mass, where Babe Ruth had a farm back in his days).. these kids also were from two parent homes, but the difference was that both parents were always "professionals"... one parent a doctor or lawyer, and the other either one of those also, or some Upper Level executive with a major firm.... parents who never had time for their kids, but threw a lot of money at them for 'activities' to make up for their guilt about it...

Those were the kids that were the delinquents, and a real pain to deal with....the ones that when they got in trouble, you'd have mom and dad there, ready with an attorney if need be... and the never ending " My Child wouldn't do that!"....

Did you work in a neighborhood with poor white parents? Were the kids worse than the black kids you referenced?

Did you ever work in a neighborhood with affluent black parents? Where the kids better than the white kids you referenced?

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Lets see how many white kids are out rioting, destroying, looting when a black cop shoots a white thug.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Three percent of the US population sexually assaults over 15,000 white women a year. That one about every 30 minutes.

How many white men assault black women per year? < 1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Ringman
Seafire,

Back in college when I was a Scoutmaster, and had minimal parental help, I had a troop that was full of black kids..and most had a two parent home of hard working church attending parents....

I was also a Scoutmaster of another troop at another time, that was full of white kids only... in one of the richest suburban towns around Boston ( Sudbury Mass, where Babe Ruth had a farm back in his days).. these kids also were from two parent homes, but the difference was that both parents were always "professionals"... one parent a doctor or lawyer, and the other either one of those also, or some Upper Level executive with a major firm.... parents who never had time for their kids, but threw a lot of money at them for 'activities' to make up for their guilt about it...

Those were the kids that were the delinquents, and a real pain to deal with....the ones that when they got in trouble, you'd have mom and dad there, ready with an attorney if need be... and the never ending " My Child wouldn't do that!"....

Did you work in a neighborhood with poor white parents? Were the kids worse than the black kids you referenced?

Did you ever work in a neighborhood with affluent black parents? Where the kids better than the white kids you referenced?

Well actually Rich...

Finishing my growing up years while my dad was overseas in Vietnam, back home in Virginia...and living in various parts of the south growing up, off base as a military dependent...

Yeah, I have been around plenty of places where there were black families that were affluent.. and yes their kids were well mannered...had a focus in life and ambitions...

And definitely grew up around folks that were white and not overly affluent, where they had kids that were much worse than some of the local black juvenile delinquents....

But it still boils down to parental values and involvement with their childrens lives or not...and isn't always tied to how much money the family makes or not...

I've had the good fortune or bad fortune depending on how you look at it, to grow up and being exposed to a wide variety of environments...from the first to the 12th grade, I attended 18 different schools...exposed to a lot of environments and met all types.. family roots are rural and southern.. yet metro DC was considered home... went to college in Boston...so I've been exposed to the big city and hillbilly heaven...

had a friend growing up that was black and his family didn't have the proverbial pot to piss in or window to throw it out of..
parents were not overly well educated, working blue collar jobs and had 15 kids...they were very religious... my mom knew them the best, but education was a major stress in their home... as was Christian values...all 15 of those kids got college degrees, and most of them went on to higher educational degrees, Masters and a PhD or two...

And white kids, who are punks and social pain in the asssses..who came from families with money, do I know any of those...well I have a batch of cousins that fit that bill...

you wonder what trailer park from hell they grew up in... but it wasn't a trailer park... its growing up with parents that were too busy with their own stuff, to be involved in their kids lives...

so no, its not money, its not skin color, its not what religion they might be...its not social status..

Kids grow up a product of their environment, its whether their parents were involved or not...

it was said best by one of my son's teachers over here at Hidden Valley High here in the County...." I always see the parents I really don't need to see because their kids are doing fine, but they show up because they are involved...but I never see the parents of the kids I really need to see, because they can't be bothered...."

I pointed out to him, that as a parent I was aware, that 90% of their time is spent on the 10% of the class that is constantly being disruptive, instead of being able to teach the other 90% who want to learn.... His comment was "BINGO! A parent who actually understands it!"

So what I am saying works out right here in JoCo... yeah, we ain't got a lot of blacks, but substitute all the Mexicans, and you end up with the same thing...

Parental involvement or lack of it, makes all the difference...
not money, lack of it, skin color, ethic origin etc...

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Short answer.. Pit Bulls and Golden Retrievers are both breeds of dogs...

Any differences between the two? Both are dogs. Do you think one breed is born with a trait to kill and the other not? Or do you believe one has to train a Pit Bull to do what he does?

They are born the way they are.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You know, if that guy that Rob is trumpeting happened to be gay, Rob would be the first to want him burned at the stake.

It's odd sometimes what folks find to defend and what they rail against.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 284LUVR

Tell us about the hundreds of thousands of nlgger gang members destroying our cities.

We have dumped BILLIONS OF $$$$$ into their communities and it's worse than ever.

Maybe you'd like to make a donation to the NAACP ?

http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/...n-in-her-home-b99392981z1-283081241.html

Hey Robie !!!

Put up some links to Honkie muther fu g g ing white guys raping eldely women of color.

I'll wait. Hurry back my brutha !

just off the top of my head Chris Marcy doing time in Seward IIRC on name and place of incarceration.

young 20's white guy robbed and raped and old grandma type up here

funny my mind may have forgotten his exact name and can't be sure where he's incarcerated

what have I haven't forgotten is how sick it made me to think of that old gal getting brutalized and how I could easily have ground the life out of that young punk with my boots.

the color don't matter though, lack of character, oh yeah that matters a heap

I hope you realize when you can't/won't recognize the works of a good black man

you're using the same argument that the liberals use against guns. Lots of guns kill lots of innocents, but it ain't the gun's fault

nor is it the skin's color that determines whether someone is good or bad

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
Originally Posted by 284LUVR

Tell us about the hundreds of thousands of nlgger gang members destroying our cities.
Awaiting your comment

We have dumped BILLIONS OF $$$$$ into their communities and it's worse than ever.
Go for it dude.

Maybe you'd like to make a donation to the NAACP ?
Whatever you can afford lolol

http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/...n-in-her-home-b99392981z1-283081241.html

Hey Robie !!!

Put up some links to Honkie muther fu g g ing white guys raping eldely women of color.

I'll wait. Hurry back my brutha !

just off the top of my head Chris Marcy doing time in Seward IIRC on name and place of incarceration.

young 20's white guy robbed and raped and old grandma type up here.

No link no story. Was she a negro ?

funny my mind may have forgotten his exact name and can't be sure where he's incarcerated

what have I haven't forgotten is how sick it made me to think of that old gal getting brutalized and how I could easily have ground the life out of that young punk with my boots.

the color don't matter though, lack of character, oh yeah that matters a heap

I hope you realize when you can't/won't recognize the works of a good black man.

Never posted that. I applaud his good nature.

you're using the same argument that the liberals use against guns. Lots of guns kill lots of innocents, but it ain't the gun's fault.

LOL. Nlggers kill many, many innocents and yes it's their fault.

nor is it the skin's color that determines whether someone is good or bad

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Rob, great post!

Is that spook stealing spuds?

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
In my high school there were two very pretty black sisters. I believe their father was military. They were always classy dressed and were very well spoken. They didn't hang around the other, shall we say, lower class blacks.

The one in my class was even dating a white dude. A conversation of hers I overheard one day sticks out in my memory. I heard her say to a white girl "I hate that people expect me to act a certain way just because I'm black".

Mr. Rob, that is exactly what you are doing with your post. You don't see a good man doing what he can to help those less fortunate. All you see is a black man doing something you find out of the ordinary for that demographic.

You hoped that by parading this, in your mind, unusual story around you would get a rise out of some lurking raciest on this forum but instead all you accomplished was exposing yourself for the closet raciest that you are.

Maybe one day your kind will realize that good people are good and that trash is trash. Ethnicity does not determine that.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by justin10mm
In my high school there were two very pretty black sisters. I believe their father was military. They were always classy dressed and were very well spoken. They didn't hang around the other, shall we say, lower class blacks.

The one in my class was even dating a white dude. A conversation of hers I overheard one day sticks out in my memory. I heard her say to a white girl "I hate that people expect me to act a certain way just because I'm black".

Mr. Rob, that is exactly what you are doing with your post. You don't see a good man doing what he can to help those less fortunate. All you see is a black man doing something you find out of the ordinary for that demographic.

You hoped that by parading this, in your mind, unusual story around you would get a rise out of some lurking raciest on this forum but instead all you accomplished was exposing yourself for the closet raciest that you are.

Maybe one day your kind will realize that good people are good and that trash is trash. Ethnicity does not determine that.

Boom!

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Pull your head out of your ass and read the FBI stats on crime. Look at the prison population. Look at the unemployment records, look at the ghettos, look at the countries they came from. DUH. Not all people are created equal as in DNA, kinda like bird dogs and pits. Its a percentage game. The PC bullshit did more to them than for them.

Last edited by Rusky; 11/21/14.

I've been so overwhelmed with fake news that I'm now nuts. Let's go Brandon
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 4ager
You know, if that guy that Rob is trumpeting happened to be gay, Rob would be the first to want him burned at the stake.

I will agree it's odd [or at least, interesting] what folks defend and what pushes their buttons. Did Rob state that he hates gays?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by asphaltangel
Originally Posted by 4ager

I will agree it's odd [or at least, interesting] what folks defend and what pushes their buttons. Did Rob state that he hates gays?

That'd be an understatement. Rob hates gays, and anyone that might be friendly toward them and doesn't hate them just as much as he does.

Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

70 members (Amos63, akrange, 7mm_Loco, 300_savage, 9 invisible), 1,546 guests, and 780 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,627
Posts18,492,920
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.